TradeSmart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
TradeSmart is an Indian Discount broker house. It is a Mumbai based broker that offers various discount brokerage services in stock, commodity and the currency trading segments. The stock broker is a venture of VNS finance that has a long brokerage service experience of more than 20 years. VNS Finance is one of the traditional brokerage company that was registered at NSE in 1994 to offer its service to the Indian Stock, Currency and Commodity Market. It provides its service online through Franchise and Sub brokers.
TradeSmart is a successful online business owner in Indian Stock market. It focuses on providing the best advanced technology with the high-level security in order to provide the best and enhanced trading experience to their customers. It has 75,000+ customers and an average turnover of Rs.8500+ crores daily.
TradeSmart provides various Brokerage plans to meet the needs of the customers.
It has two type of brokerages plan. Both of them are listed below:
1. Value Trading Plan: Best for regular and low volume traders.
• Only 0.007% brokerage in Intraday Cash, Futures, Currency and Commodities.
• Intraday margin exposure is high.
• No minimum bar.
• It provides Margin against share.
• It is beneficial for the traders with lesser volume.
2. Power Trading Plan: Best for non- regular and high-volume traders.
• Brokerage of flat Rs.15 per executed order.
• Intraday margin exposure is high.
• No minimum bar.
• Margin against share.
TradeSmart provides various advanced trading software to enhance trading experience of their customers. The trading software provided by the Stock broker are listed below:
3. SWING API
5. TradeSmart MF
TradeSmart has also tied up with third party for smart products or trading software. The third-party products provided by TradeSmart are:
2. Fox Trader
3. Nest Trader
Before an individual get their account opened, he/she must be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the stock broker. Below here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of TradeSmart.
Advantages of using TradeSmart
• It provides the unique brokerage plans designed to meet the needs of the customers.
• It provides margin up to 30 times in NSE cash and 7 times in Equity futures and Options selling through BO & CO.
• The Bracket Order and Cover Order are available on mobile app. It is available in the Equity Derivative segment, NSE cash and the Commodity futures.
• It provides complete flexibility to switch from one brokerage plan to other depending upon the strategy.
• The transaction charges are among the lowest in the Stock broker industry.
• It provides excellent customer service.
• It provides 10% credit of the brokerage that are generated by the clients referred by them. It also has fantastic partner program with higher sharing.
• The stock broker does not require any minimal amount to open an account.
• It provides Cover Orders are available for the traders.
• It facilitates its customers with the Mutual Funds and Offer for Sale (OFS) and Margin against shares.
• It provides advanced trading tools to make trading easy and fluent.
Disadvantages of using TradeSmart
• The call and trade are charged at an additional cost of ₹20 per trade.
• It allows Intraday positions (MIS, CO and BO) squared off by the RMS team is charged at ₹20 per trader.
• It does not provide the facility of 3-in-1 account, Portfolio Management Service (PMS), tips and research report and an online IPO.
TradeSmart has build itself into a complete online stockbroking firm. It provides dynamic versatile services to all of its customers. This makes it stable in the industry for longer period of time. If the company grows constantly then it will be one of the top broking houses in nation.
Frequently Asked Question
CTS refers to the Cheque Truncation System. It is the system in which the flow of physical movement of the cheque will be eliminated in the cheque clearing process.
The member broker internally processes short delivery settlements between its clients rather than exchanging through buy in action.
All the signatures are mandatory as per the rules and regulations of SEBI.
NEST Trader and Fox Trader is the desktop trading platform of TradeSmart.
The payments will be transferred by NEFT or RTGS.
At the end of the day, you will receive an email from the electronic contract note. It will give all the transaction details including the expenses charged.
Yes, they have customer support phone service.
All the exchanges are required to collect the margin money for trading in the derivatives segments as per SEBI Regulations. It is also termed as the Initial Margin.
Office Address A-401, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road Andheri East Gamdevi, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai, MH 400059
The account opening charges are ₹200 for MCX. An additional amount of ₹100 will be applicable in case the form is couriered from our end.
No, there are no minimum turnover commitments. You choose a trading plan most suited to your trading pattern and then you pay as per the plan chosen. There is no minimum turnover required from our side.
It provides two unique brokerage plans. The one is to trade @7 (for lesser volume traders) and the other is trade @ 15 (for big volume traders).
First login to the NEST Trading application, then go to the view order/trade reports. Then view RMS limits under the user options see net available cash balance.
The account opening fees is ₹400 that includes in all the three segments of Equity & F&O, NSE Currency as well as Mutual funds. It also includes the Demat AMC charges for the first year. The account opening fees for the Commodity Segment is ₹200.
It is a 4-digit telephone personal Identification number. It is used to verify the authenticity of the customers to allow instant access to call and trade facility.
Yes, TradeSmart does provide the facility of Algo Trading.
The customers will be informed if there is any shortfall in margin or debit balance, then you can pay that amount to avoid any convenience in trading.
Yes, TradeSmart is a listed company and was incorporated in the year 1994.
No, Tradesmart does not have branches.
Yes, you can place After Market Order with TradeSmart.
Yes, you can choose different pricing plans for Equity and Commodity segment.
It takes up to 24 hours except bank holidays.
If all your documents are proper as per the KYC norms, then it actually takes 3 working days after receiving the account opening form.
You can close your account either by filling the account closing form on the website or by downloading and printing it and then by sending it to the Mumbai Corporate Office address.
Yes, TradeSmart provides the combined ledger for the equity and commodity trading.
In case of the stock market trading do not deal with any foxed return schemes rather it depends on the investment planning and decisions. However, from various part researches and in long-run stock market trading provides an approximate revenue of 15% per year.
In this process the short delivery is settled by the Member broker internally among his clients instead by the exchange through buy-in auction.
No, we do not offer clients to participate in the auction market.
No, its not necessary to appoint a nominee at the time of account opening.
If you are unable to provide the bank statement then provide the self-attested copy of the welcome letter received from the bank that mentions your account number and other details. Make sure the cancelled cheque has your Name, IFSC Code and MICR No. printed on it.