Choice Broking Review - Demat Account, Brokerage Charges
Choice Broking Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
Choice Equity Broking Private Limited is a Mumbai-based full-service stock broking firm and Choice broking established in 2010. Choice broking firm is a subsidiary of a publicly listed financial service provider organization named as Choice International Limited. It was formerly providing tis financial services since 1993 by Sumeet Bagadia Choice broking CEO and Choice broking director is Sunil Bagaria. Choice broking active clients or active clients of Choice broking is 5lakh+ with great Choice broking rating in terms of performance and services rated by Choice broking total clients. Choice broking software
Choice broking company details
Choice equity broking pvt ltd reviews offers its online trading and the premium financial service for the complete range of financial products such as Equity, Derivatives, Currency, Commodities, Choice broking mutual fund, wealth management, Insurance and Choice broking IPO. Choice broking share price is a depository membership with the CDSL and NSDL. If we talk about Choice broking which is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, and ICEX through Choice broking app. The Choice Broking avails their customers with several margin trading services to its customers. Choice broking details allows the customers to allow the clients to purchase the shares by funding the smaller portion with its funds and use the broker funds for the remaining amount. Choice broking api helps you to do automatic trading by using Choice broking leverage facility.
Choice stock broking provides NRI Trading and investment services to the customers. Choice broking sub broker has more than 50 offices, more than 500 employees, more than 1100 franchises that are spread across the country. Choice broking history focus on providing the best mobile and web-based trading application to make investments in stock markets and mutual fund investments by opening Choice broking demat account charges with zero fees.
Choice broking services also avails its customers to provide jiffy Choice broking refer and earn program or refer and earn Choice broking to its clients that further gives the customer an opportunity to gain a lifetime income by way of sharing the certain percentage of Choice broking brokerage charges received from the referrals. Choice broking telegram channel will provide you financial market updates to make investment accordingly. BO id in Choice broking is the 16 digits Demat account number of the customer who has a demat account with the CDSL depository.
Choice Broking Account Opening
Choice broking information provides online as well as offline modes of account opening to its customers. Choice broking open account easily by visiting the home page of company and then selecting the “Open free account” option. An individual needs to submit all the necessary details and documents. The trading account can either be opened through Jiffy by using the application or website. Choice broking amc charges are mentioned its website you can visit easily to start trading with it.
Choice Broking Trading Software
Choice Broking stock broker provides two proprietary trading and Choice broking trading platform named as Jiffy and Investica. Choice broking back office login makes the transaction smooth in the stock markets and mutual funds investment respectively. Let’s go in brief of these trading applications:
1. Jiffy (Trading App)- It is an online Choice broking software that focuses on making the trading process easy, quick and simple. This software is offered to the Choice Broking customers for free of cost to allow trading in Equity, Derivatives, Currency and Commodity. The customers can apply in IPO through Jiffy through Choice broker login. This trading platform is available on the Android, iOS, and web. It is built by using the unique technology and has the unique features such as real-time market data, insightful research reports, clean and simple user interface, price alerts and more. You can easily avail trading software from Choice broking downloads section.
2. Investica (Mutual Funds App)- It is an online mutual fund platform for making investments and tracking.It allows the other customers to open their account within just 5 minutes with a 100% paperless sign-up procedure. The application is made available on tablet, web and the smartphone that supports Android and iOS. Choice broking partner login allows to make the mutual fund investment procedure quick, easy and hassle-free via Choice broking online trading login.
Dashboard Is a single screen where you can see all the important information pertaining to markets and your investments. This will be your Default Landing screen. download Choice broking and you can trade across different segments based on Choice broking recommendations.
Choice broking brokerage calculator
Use brokerage calculator Choice broking to calculate your entire brokerage costs and other transaction costs even before you execute your trades. Brokerage charges of Choice broking aims to provide complete transparency in terms of trading fees and charges even before you place your trading order with us. Find accurate costs of Intraday Trading and Delivery with our Equity Brokerage Calculator and Choice broking margin available on Choice broking official website.
Apart from delivery brokerage or intraday brokerage other trading expenses such as STT, State-wise Stamp Duty, Exchange Transaction Charges can also be directly seen with the Brokerage Calculator. It also gives a detailed breakdown of other charges like transaction charges, STT, Stamp Duty for each State, SEBI turnover charges, GST & Transaction Charges. You can also see how much you need to break even. Just provide your Buy & Sell details & you are all done.
Choice broking calculator or Choice broking charges calculator is enough to calculate brokerage for all asset classes like Equity Intraday, Equity Delivery, Equity Futures, Equity Options, Currency Futures, Currency Options & Commodity. It is a helpful tool provided to our investors to get a clear picture of the amount you will be paying for on your investments. Choice broking options charges and Choice broking charges and Choice broking odin download go to Choice broking dashboard available on its website.
Advantages of Choice Broking
• Choice broking login offers a broad range of investment products.
• Choice equity broking pvt ltd login has a simple trading platform and offers it to the customers.
• It offers various multiple AMC plans to its customers that provides lifetime AMC and refundable AMC options.
• Back office Choice broking has a proactive and prompt customer service.
• It has an instant and paperless demat account opening process.
• Choice broking has an excellent margin trading facility service to its customers.
• The research call provided by the brokers has 78% accuracy ratio.
• Choice broking trading app are user friendly.
• Choice broking withdrawal process is also very easy.
Disadvantages of Choice Broking
1. The Choice Broker does not allow to open a three-in-one account services to its customers.
2. It has no flexible brokerage plans.
3. The broker does not provide Margin Calculator.
4. It does not provide an in-house trading terminal.
How to close Choice broking account?
Choice broking account closure procedure is simple and easy you need to go to broker website for Choice broking form download. After Download Choice broking closure form or Choice broking demat account closure form from the company website. Fill the required details like name, DP details, the reason for the closure. Select the option whether you want to close only the trading account, only Choice broking demat account, or both the accounts. Submit/Courier the duly filled and sign Choice broking account closure form to the broker office for choice broking account closure.
Choice broking helpline
If you have any query and issue related to the broker then you can contact to the Choice broking customer care online and offline at below mentioned details:
• Choice broking address:
Choice International Limited,
Sunil Patodia Tower, J.B. Nagar,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400099
• Choice equity broking pvt ltd customer care number or Choice broking contact number: 08824242424
• Choice broking toll free number: 08824242424
• Choice broking branches Choice broking Ahmedabad: 504, SAPPHIRE COMPLEX, C.G.ROAD, NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD
Comments for Choice Broking Review - Demat Account, Brokerage Charges
Frequently Asked Question
No, an individual cannot buy mutual funds by using the Choice Broking mobile application. The company offers a separate trading platform Investica for mutual funds investments. Investica can be easily accessed from the mobile phones or computers through the web browser or mobile app supported on Android and iOS devices.
The Choice Broking charge 0.02% for currency futures trading and Rs.20 per lot for currency in options trading.
The Choice Broking Jiffy application supports the Android and iOS platforms. This mobile application can be further accessed on an Android Smartphone or iPhone but it is not compatible with laptops.
Choice Broking Charge 0.02% for equity, currency and commodity.
NFO (New Fund Offer) is a subscription offer for a new fund launched by the asset management company or mutual fund house to raise the capital. Choice Broking offers its investors the facility to apply for the NFO services through Investica.
Choice Broking auto square- off all the open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
Yes, Choice Broking stock broker provides its customer to offer the trade and depository services. The company focus and provide the research-based tips and recommendations.
Choice Broking Jiffy is a very secured and trusted application that has a secure retrieval and data storage by using the modern encryption technique (256- bit SSL encryption).
Choice Broking charges 0.20% for equity delivery trade. These trades are known as cash & carry trades.
Choice Broking avails its customers with Investica as a trading platform.
Yes, Choice Broking trading software are safe and secure to use.
Yes, Choice Broking provides the margin funding facility to its customers.
Yes, Choice Broking offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of the companies that are not previously traded publicly.
Some Key features of Jiffy app are: • Quick Order placement. • Live Market Depth. • Best Stock Screener • Easy Navigation. • Insightful Research Reports. • Live Market Data. • Customised Charts and Watchlists.
Choice Broking will charge ₹0 annual maintenance charge for trading account and ₹200 for demat account.
Yes, the customer can buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with choice Broking.
Yes, Choice Broking allows its customers to enjoy the facility of margin trading to its customers. The investors can further enhance their buying or selling their power through the MTF Services that is provided by the broker. It is done to utilize the broker funds to a consider the extent to execute the transaction.
Yes, Choice Broking stock broker allows to place the BTST order to its customers. This order enables the customer to sell the stocks before an individual gets its delivery in the demat account.