- Indira Securities
- Aditya Birla
- Nirmal Bang
- Anand Rathi
- SMC Global
- GCL Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- SBICAP Securities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- Goodwill Commodities
- Choice Broking
- Master Trust
- Marwadi Shares
- Reliance Securities
- Motilal Oswal
- ICICI Direct
- HDFC securities
- Axis Direct
- Kotak Securities
- IIFL Securities
- Zebu Trade
Top 10 Full-Service Brokers in India 2020
A fully updated and authentic list of the top full-service brokers in India 2020 is determined by the number of active clients on a yearly basis. ICICI Direct is the top most broker among all the full-service brokers in India.
There are more than 15 full-service brokerage firm that have earned the trust of more than 1 lakh active customers.
The brokers in India are divided on the basis of service they provide and the fees they charge. The two types of brokers are:
- Full-Service Broker.
- Discount Broker.
The full-service broker provides a broad range of additional services to its customers on making trading at stock exchanges. The additional services include research reports, advisory, relationship manager that guides you to make trade and resolve the issues faced by the customer. They provide a broad range of products such as Mutual Funds, IPO, Debt, Insurance and loss.
Whereas, the discount broker aims at providing the latest technology to its customers in order to reduce the cost and offer low-cost online brokerage services. The discount broker does not offer additional services that are usually offered by a full-service broker.Who all will earn benefits from Full-service broker? A full-service broker is beneficial for investors or traders like:
- The traders who are willing to have higher margin or margin funding. A trader earns significantly more margin that is based on the personal relationship with a broker or sub-broker.
- The traders who are planning to use the call and trade facility or visit the branch in person. Most of the discount brokers charge an extra amount for the call and trade and don’t have local branches.
- The investors can look for a variety of financial products for making investments through the broker i.e. Mutual Funds, IPO, Debt, Insurance, FD and much more.
The top listed full-service brokers include ICICI, HDFC and Sharekhan. One of the best offering of full-service broker is the 3-in-1 account facility i.e. combination of bank saving account, a trading account and a demat account. It helps in the fluent transaction between three accounts. It is one of the most convenient way to trade online.
Most of the traditional brokerage provides the volume-based plans where the brokerage may vary depending upon the size of the transactions periodically. The brokerage may fall down to 0.05%-0.15%.
ICICI is the second largest and is the most popular full-service broker in the share market industry. This broker has earned the trust and gained more than 10 lakh customers till date.Points to Remember:
- The data for this report is collected and compiled by the nation stock exchanges i.e. BSE and NSE.
- The data and information for the best broker ranking is updated each month.