Finwave Demat Account Opening, Trading Platform and Reviews 2023
Finwave Account Opening Process and Charges Details
Finwave is a leading independent full-service retail broking house in Gujarat. By utilizing modern technologies, Finwave ensures that clients have access to the latest tools and resources, enhancing their trading and investment experiences. Finwave's strong offline and online networks, coupled with a growing client base, allow them to serve a wide range of individuals seeking financial solutions. Finwave allows investors and traders to invest and trade in equity, commodities, derivatives, currencies, mutual funds, IPOs, NCDs, and Bonds.
Finwave is registered with the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), and National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX). Finwave has a depository membership with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). Investors can start their investment and trading journey with Finwave by opening a demat and trading account with them.
Finwave Account Opening Charges
Account Opening Charges refer to the fees charged by Finwave for opening a new account. These charges cover the administrative and operational costs associated with setting up the account and providing essential services to the customer. Finwave offers 3 plans for opening dreamt and trading accounts with them. The Finwave account opening fee is mentioned below:
Finwave Account Opening Process
Finwave offers seamless and strait forward trading and demat account opening processes; it takes a few minutes to finish the process. Follow the steps below to open a demat and trading account with Finwave:
1. Go to the Finwave website: Go to the Finwave website and select "Open an Account."
2. Fill out the account opening form: Personal information like your name, email, mobile number, and PAN number should be entered into the online account opening form.
3. Submit your KYC documents: Send your Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, which should include a scanned copy of your PAN card, an Aadhaar card, and a passport-sized photo.
4. E-sign the documents: Use your Aadhaar OTP to digitally sign the account opening form and other required documents.
5. Fund your account: After your account has been verified and approved, fund it with the minimum amount needed using any of the available payment methods.
6. Start trading: You can begin trading in a variety of markets, including equity, commodities, currencies, futures, options, and initial public offerings (IPOs), once your account has been funded.
Documents Required for Opening Accounts with Finwave
Address proof (Ration card, / Voter ID, / Utility bill with complete address).
Signature on a white paper
Latest 3-month bank statement with IFSC and MICR codes.
2 passport-size photographs.
Income proof (Required only for a derivative segment)