Achintya Demat Account Opening, Trading Platform and Reviews 2023
Achintya Securities Account Opening Charges and Process Details
Achintya Securities offers hassle-free equity, commodity, and currency trading services on a single platform. Achintya Securities was incorporated in 2004. Achintya Securities is a member of the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), and National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX). Achintya Securities back office offers online technical support, ensuring that customers have access to assistance whenever needed. Achintya Securities Pvt. Ltd's services are personalized and tailor-made to cater to the unique requirements of each individual client, reflecting its commitment to customer satisfaction. Achintya Securities offers algorithmic trading facility to its clients to automate their trading operations. Investors can start trading and investing journey in the stock market by just opening demat and trading accounts with Achintya Securities.
Achintya Securities Account Opening Charges
Achintya Securities Account Opening Process
Follow the below steps to open an account with Achintya Securities:
1. Visit the official website of Achintya Securities.
2. Select on “Open an account” option present at the top right corner.
3. Enter your personal details like email Id, and mobile number and verify them.
4. Upload Aadhar and PAN details and verify it.
5. Check your personal details.
6. Upload all the necessary documents.
7. In the final step, Submit the application form.
Documents Required for Open Account with Achintya Securities
Investors need to mention below documents to open an account with Achintya Securities:
• Pan card.
• An Identity Proof (Aadhar card or Passport or Driving License).
• An Address Proof (Ration card or Rent agreement or Electricity bill).
• Income proof - Income Tax Return or Salary slip
• Cancelled cheque.
• Passport-size photographs.
Achintya Securities Customer Care Contact Details for Help