Religare Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening, Demat Account, Trading Account
Religare Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
‘Values that bind’ is the famous tagline of Religare which means customer’s satisfaction and trust is the top most priority of the company. latin word Religare means to bind together the customer’s satisfaction. Religare founder ncorporated on Religare established year 1982 as a stock brokerage firm called as Religare Securities Limited (RSL) which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Religare Enterprises Limited which has a Religare latin meaning. Religare company provides the facility to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. Religare Finvest Ltd, Religare Broking Ltd and Care Health Insurance are the subsidiaries of Religare Enterprises Ltd (REL). Religare online is the depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Religare demat account review offers demat and trading account services in its platform. Religare care reviews offers many types of financial services to invest in such as equity, derivative, Religare mutual fund, currency, commodity, ipo religare, insurance, bonds and provide the unique facility to help an individual with PAN, TAN and TDS/TCS returns related documents from the branch.
What is Religare broking?
The main objective of the Religare is to maximize the client’s profit by providing the world-class services in affordable and minimum cost. Religare meaning is simple the four-leaf clover is the symbol of the Religare rating is good which represents Hope, Trust, Care and Good Fortune. These are the four pillars and values that binds together you with Religare. Religare india also provide offline support from its offices and branches like Religare broking pune and Religare kolkata office address or by Religare branch near me branches offices. Religare owner has developed a Religare research which helps to give advice on trading in different segments.
With Religare definition it is a one stop investment platforms which offers the Religare broking limited reviews group has its presence in more than 1450 locations pan India with over 7000 employees with several Religare franchise. According to the SEBI guidelines, Religare offers leverage facility in intraday segment. Religare company review offers free trading software and tools such as Religare Online Web, Religare Trade on the Go and Dynami. On Dec 20, 2017, the business of Religare’s Securities & Commodities along with depositary participant services of Religare Enterprises Ltd is acquired by the unit of Edelweiss Group’s Wealth Management. Through Religare back office you can check your account details and trading details through safe and secure Religare broking login. Religare mutual fund login helps you invest through a number of mutual funds schemens and dp charges in Religare is ₹12 + ₹5.5 (CDSL) per scrip.
Religare Account Opening Charges
Religare amc charges and Religare broking charges and Religare demat account charges are mentioned below:
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
First year free, Rs 400 from next year onward
You can easily open your account through Religare kyc form. And for more details like Religare logo trading and account charges visit company website. You can also participate in Religare refer and earn program to earn extra referral amount as your pocket money by reffering your family and friends to Religare broker. You can easily unlock Religare account by following some of the basic steps mentioned on the broker website.
Religare Other Charges
Religare trading charges and other trading charges are mentioned below:
Securities Transaction Tax (STT)
18% on (Brokerage + Transaction + SEBI fee)
(On buy side only) Delivery- 0.015%, Intraday- 0.003%, Equity Futures- 0.002%, Equity Options- 0.003% and Currency F&O- 0.0001%
Commodity Futures- 0.002%, Commodity Options- 0.003%
Religare Trading Software
Religare broking review free trading software and tools to the clients which are as follows:
1. Religare Online web – Religare app is a browser-based trading platform through which you can trade from any place by using any laptop or desktop through Religare login.
2. Religare Trade on the go – This is a smartphone-based mobile application that allows customers to trade from any place by Religare app download from google play store. You can also watch Religare news of Religare nse and nse Religare on its platforms.
3. Dynami – Religare trading app is also a smartphone-based mobile application equipped with modern features and available for Religare download in Google play store and App store respectively for android users and IOS users. You can download Religare policy from the company website.
Religare Advantages & Disadvantages
Religare financial services is a very old and popular broker. We must read advantages and disadvantages before choosing Religare.
• Full-secure and diversified platform.
• Online & offline both accounts opening facility.
• Lifetime AMC free on onetime payment of Rs 2500.
• Available margin calculator Religare to calculate margin.
• Online religare offers Free demat account.
• Offers research and recommendation services.
• You can drop the check in the branch to fund your account.
• 24/7/365 customer support.
• Presence in more than 1400 location across India.
• Hassle-free, easy-to-use and ultra-fast trading software.
• Trade with safe and secure Religare online login.
• Does not offer 3-in-1 account.
• Call and trade charged at Rs 10 per executed order (Max Rs 50/day in a segment).
Religare brokerage calculator or brokerage calculator religare helps you to calculate brokerage charges in Religare securities. Religare margin calculator used to calculate the margin requirement in the desired segment
How to close Religare demat account?
To avoid AMC, you can close your close Religare demat account and trading account if you are not using it and still paying AMC but before account closure request, kindly make sure that:
• Transfer your holdings to another demat account.
• Close all your F&O positions.
• Clear all your dues with the broker.
Steps to Religare demat account close online
• Visit Religare branch near me.
• Fill, sign and submit Religare account closure form.
• Submit all the unutilized instruction slips and keep it safe.
• Take the follow up after 15 days to make sure the account is closed.
Send closure form along with the required documents at your nearest Religare kolkata office or Religare address of Religare office. And if you find any issue regarding the same then contact to Religare customer care at the following details:
• Religare kolkata office phone number: 1860-25-88888
• Religare broking customer care number: 08068713412
• Religare contact number: 1206798000
• Religare email id: email@example.com
• Religare WhatsApp number: 09818041587
Comments for Religare Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening, Demat Account, Trading Account
Frequently Asked Question
You will receive a welcome kit containing the profile sheet on activation of trading account. Profile sheet of trading account contains the detail of demat account linked with your trading account.
Yes, Religare offers call and trade facility at Rs 10 per executed order (maximum Rs 50 per day in a segment).
Yes, Religare provide the facility of online IPO application.
No, Religare broking does not provide the facility of chat support to the clients.
If you opted for Limited Purpose Power of Attorney then broker will show the stock available in your demat account as POA Stock in the stock report and to trade further, you can also avail margin benefit .
No, Religare does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Religare.
Yes, Religare is a world-wide platform which is always ready to resolve your trading queries and provide you world-class services. You may need to call on 1860 25 88888, company’s representative will assist you and you can ask for any representative to visit your home with the account opening form and on the scheduled date, company’s representative will visit at your place.
No, Religare broking does not allow forex trading on its platform.
No, Religare only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Religare is equipped with many unique features such as demat account opening with zero AMC charges, handsome leverage facility for intraday trading, online & offline account opening facility method, trading software & tools and more than 1500+ branches are available across India.
3.15 PM is the intraday square-off time with Religare broking.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on Religare.
You can hold bonds, shares, mutual fund units, infrastructure bond, ETF, government bond in your demat account.
NRIs/PIOs are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank in a prescribed format for PIS account then that bank can issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.
No, Religare does not offer to invest in US stocks.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian Share market through Religare.