Religare NRI Account Opening 2023| Charges, Services, Review, Details
Religare NRI Account Review
Religare is a prominent stockbroker of India founded by owner of Religare Mr. Malvinder Mohan Singh and Mr. Shivinder Mohan Singh in 1982 as a financial service provider and later on, Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) or Religare md inaugurated a new subsidiary Religare Securities Limited (RSL) in 1986. RSL is a SEBI registered full-service broker which has a clear motive to provide world class products & services in affordable cost. Religare definition is a Delhi-based full-service broker with 100000+ active clients and presence in 500+ cities with more than 1500 branches spread across the India. 24/7/365 customer support services are available via toll free number and email ID. Religare facilitate you to invest in Indian national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX , MSEI and in multiple segments such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and Religare mutual fund. It is a depositary member of CDSL & NSDL and offers 2-in-1 account i.e. demat and trading account services to resident Indians and NRIs on its platform. Religare Latin word meaning is to 're-bind'.
Religare mf provides handsome margin and leverage in almost every segment through which you can buy unaffordable shares. You can also earn money by referring Religare to any other new trader. This is an opportunity for the people to earn money from the brand promotion. Religare insurance India is also a Religare part which offers the insurance services to its users. To know about various Religare account opening charges visit broker website.
Which NRI account is best in India?
To invest in Indian share market through Religare, an NRI must have following accounts and certificate.
1. PAN Card
To trade in Indian brokerage industry, PAN Card is considered as one of the Identity proofs which is a mandatory document. If you already hold a PAN card then there is no need to apply for new one and it is used to be same for both resident Indians and NRIs. If you don’t have PAN card then you can apply for new PAN card by filling up 49AA Form online through the website of UTIITSL and NSDL.
2. NRI Savings Bank Account
NRE / NRO accounts are savings account which you need to open with any designated Indian bank because Religare only offer 2-in-1 account services i.e. Demat and Trading account. It is mandatory to open a NRI Savings Bank Account and PIS account after that you need to link it with Religare NRI Demat and Trading Account.
3. Custodial Account (With Religare Online) (For F&O trade only)
NRIs needs to open a custodial demat and trading account with Religare Online (Obtain a CP code) before opening demat and trading account with Religare.
4. Religare NRI Demat Account
NRI Savings Bank account holds your money while demat account holds your securities, stocks, bonds, mutual fund units etc.
Some of the key features of NRI demat account is as follows:
• Demat account with central depositary i.e. CDSL & NSDL.
• Same for resident Indians and NRIs across the globe.
• NRI needs to choose account subtype as Repatriable or Non-Repatriable.
• Safe and secure to hold your securities.
• Dividend & bonus are directly credited to linked bank account.
• Online access & management.
• A demat account has to be linked with NRE or NRO bank account.
5. Religare NRI Trading Account
Religare trading account is mandatory to trade in share market. Religare offers NRI trading account through its membership with NSE and BSE.
Key features of Religare NRI Trading account are as follows:
• Enables you to trade across all segments and national exchanges.
• Call and trade facility.
• Real-time market analysis and charting tools.
• Access to research reports.
• Trading account need to linked with NRE PIS bank account and NRO Bank Account.
6. PIS Permission Certificate
To start trading in Indian share market, an NRI should have PIS certificate of SEBI. Your NRI Savings Bank will help you to obtain PIS permission from SEBI.
Documents required to open an NRI account on Religare
An NRI should have following documents to attach with the application form to open a Religare NRI account. Application form is available in the official website of Religare.
1. Self-attested copy of PAN card.
2. Latest passport size photograph.
3. FATCA declaration form.
4. PIS Permission letter of SEBI.
5. FEMA declaration.
6. Bank account proof (cancelled cheque of NRE or NRO bank account).
7. Overseas address proof: Driving license / utility bills / rent agreement / bank statement (not more than 2 months old) / foreign passport.
8. For Indian Passport holders: Valid place of birth in India, Valid passport and Visa (work/student/employment/resident permit etc.).
9. For Foreign Passport holders: Valid passport, valid place of birth as India in the foreign passport or copy of PIO / OCI card.
10. Declaration of P.O. Box in NRI residing country.
11. Valid proof of respective bank and depositary account.
Religare NRI Account Opening Process
After getting NRI Savings Bank Account, Custodial Account with Religare Online and PIS permission letter from SEBI, you can open nri reviews Account on Religare by following given below steps:
• Open official website of Religare
• Open ‘Support > Download’ page.
• Now download ‘Account Opening Form – RBL’
• Take a print out and fill all the required details with your signature.
• Send the application form along with all the required documents to the Noida office of Religare.
Religare NRI Mutual Fund
Religare provide the facility for NRI investors to invest in various Mutual Fund schemes. Some important features are as follows.
• No PIS permission required.
• Research and advisory services.
• 5000+ MFs offered by 30+ AMCs.
• Online performance tracker.
• Wide range of filters and tools are available.
• Allow you to invest through SIP.
Religare NRI Trading Software
Religare offers free trading software to NRIs investor. It is same for resident Indians and NRIs. You can trade and analyses by using software.
1. Religare Online Web (Browser-based trading platform).
2. Religare Dynami (Smartphone-based trading application).
Religare NRI Customer Care
You can contact Religare customer care executive via mobile number and email id.
Phone no.- 0120 6130300
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments for Religare NRI Account Opening 2023| Charges, Services, Review, Details
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive a welcome kit containing the profile sheet on activation of trading account. Profile sheet of trading account contains the detail of demat account linked with your trading account.
Yes, Religare offers call and trade facility at Rs 10 per executed order (maximum Rs 50 per day in a segment).
Yes, Religare provide the facility of online IPO application.
No, Religare broking does not provide the facility of chat support to the clients.
If you opted for Limited Purpose Power of Attorney then broker will show the stock available in your demat account as POA Stock in the stock report and to trade further, you can also avail margin benefit .
No, Religare does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Religare.
Yes, Religare is a world-wide platform which is always ready to resolve your trading queries and provide you world-class services. You may need to call on 1860 25 88888, company’s representative will assist you and you can ask for any representative to visit your home with the account opening form and on the scheduled date, company’s representative will visit at your place.
No, Religare broking does not allow forex trading on its platform.
No, Religare only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Religare is equipped with many unique features such as demat account opening with zero AMC charges, handsome leverage facility for intraday trading, online & offline account opening facility method, trading software & tools and more than 1500+ branches are available across India.
3.15 PM is the intraday square-off time with Religare broking.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on Religare.
You can hold bonds, shares, mutual fund units, infrastructure bond, ETF, government bond in your demat account.
NRIs/PIOs are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank in a prescribed format for PIS account then that bank can issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.
No, Religare does not offer to invest in US stocks.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian Share market through Religare.