- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Achiievers Equities 2021 | Discount Broker, Demat Account, Brokerage Charges, Margin
Achiievers Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
Achiievers Equities Limited started its operation in 1999 as a financial service provider and was formerly known as ‘Loknath Enterprise’. It was public incorporated on 15 October 2009 as Achiievers Equities Limited with its headquarter in Kolkata ( West Bengal). It is a SEBI registered stockbroker company and a proud member of prominent stock exchanges of India such as NSE, BSE, MCX, ACE and USD. Achiievers Equities Ltd offers you to invest in equity, futures & options, currency, mutual fund and IPO. In 2013, company had launched online IPO facility and now reached 20000+ active clients. In 2011, company has started depositary operation by becoming a member of CDSL.
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers many brokerages plans for existing and new clients such as Mega Value Plan for new clients where company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per executed order when you subscribe the plan of Rs.750/month in equity & derivative, currency and commodity segments. It has started Per Trade Plan where company charges brokerage of Rs.15 per trade regardless of trade size.
Achiievers Equities Ltd is fully dedicated to provide you every best modern service in affordable price. This discount broker is enhancing their services day by day as in 2018, company has started online KYC facility to open demat and trading account.
Achiievers Equities Ltd provides free trading software through which you can trade or invest at any place across India. It provides the margin facility of up to 8x in equity intraday segment.
Achiievers Equities Limited Account Types
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers various different plans, you can choose any plan as per your need. Plans are as follows:
1. Mega Value Plan ( Flat Rs.750/month unlimited trading plan)
• Company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per trade after subscription of Rs.750/month plan.
• This plan is also available for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
• You can trade in equity & derivative, currency and commodity segments with the same subscription price.
• No hidden cost.
2. Per Day Plan (Flat Rs.50 per day plan)
• Company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per order after subscription of Rs.50 per day plan.
• Flat Rs.50/day for equity intraday, equity delivery and equity futures & options at BSE and NSE.
• Flat Rs.50/day for entire currency segment at NSE CDS.
• Flat Rs.50/day for entire commodity segment.
3. Per Trade Plan (Flat Rs.15 per trade plan)
• Company charges Rs.15 per executed order in entire equity, commodity and currency segments.
• Charges flat Rs.15 per trade plan regardless of trade size.
• No hidden charges.
• Trade in BSE, NSE and MCX exchanges.
4. Traditional Plans
NSE Equity Intraday
NSE Equity Delivery
Equity Future (Intraday or Carry Forward)
NSE Equity Options each leg
Rs.100 per lot
MCX Commodity Future (Intraday or Carry)
MCX Commodity Options
Rs.50 per lot
NSE Currency Future (Intraday or Carry)
Currency Options each leg
Rs.10 per lot
Achiievers Equities Limited Account Opening Charges
Achiievers Equities Limited offers 2-in-1 trading account. It does not charges any fee for demat account opening. You can open online demat/trading account with Achiievers as it is a very technically advanced platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Demat Account AMC
Achiievers Equities Limited Margin/Exposure
Achiievers Equities Limited offers handsome leverage on different segment. This margin funding feature is very beneficial for the clients.
Achiievers Equities Limited Trading Software
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers 3 types of trading software which are free for the clients of the company. Trading software are as follows:
1. Achiievers Mobi- Mobile based trading platform.
2. Achiievers Web- Browser based website.
3. Achiievers Desk- Desktop based trading terminal.
Achiievers Equities Limited Advantages & Disadvantages
Advantages (Pros of Achiievers)
• Offers a wide range of plans, you can choose as per your need.
• Presence in more than 850 locations across India.
• Traditional and fixed brokerage plans.
• Full transparency.
• Free trading software and trading tools.
• Monthly plans available for trading in BSE, NSE and MCX.
• No hidden cost.
• 24/7 customer support.
Disadvantages (Cons of Achiievers)
• You can not invest in US stocks through this platform.
• Additional charges of Rs.20/trade on using call and trade facility.
Open Achiievers Demat Account
Frequently Asked Question
In equity cash and derivative segment, you can use shares as margin facility.
At 3.15 pm, Achiievers square off all open intraday positions.
AMC of the demat account is Rs.400 + service tax @ 12.36%.
Achiievers will charge Rs.75 per month for each segment on giving daily research recommendations on SMS.
No, Achiievers provides only 2-in-1 account i.e. integrated demat and trading account.
Integrated savings, demat and trading account is known as 3-in-1 account. It promotes secure trading with 100% paperless work.
Yes, Achiievers provides trade on phone facility. You can call at the given below phone number and our professional will place the order from your side and it is absolutely free for the clients. • For equity, kindly call at 03366063021/22/23/24 • For Commodity, kindly call at 03366063008/3009/3010
Now, you can use your gold to get education loan, business loan and farmers loan, Achiievers offers quick gold loan with maximum loan value, zero processing fees, lowest interest rate, quick & hassle-free process.
Allowed Not-allowed Mega value plan to normal/default brokerage plan Normal to mega value plan Rs.15 per executed order to normal/default Normal to Rs.15 per executed order Mega value plan to Rs.15 per executed order and vice-versa
Segments Margin limit (Exposure) Equity Intraday 5 times Equity Cover Order 20 to 30 times Futures 2 times Futures Cover order 4 times Commodity 4 times Currency 2 times Options As per the actual margin