Achiievers Equities Limited started its operation in 1999 as a financial service provider and was formerly known as ‘Loknath Enterprise’. It was public incorporated on 15 October 2009 as Achiievers Equities Limited with its headquarter in Kolkata ( West Bengal). It is a SEBI registered stockbroker company and a proud member of prominent stock exchanges of India such as NSE, BSE, MCX, ACE and USD. Achiievers Equities Ltd offers you to invest in equity, futures & options, currency, mutual fund and IPO. In 2013, company had launched online IPO facility and now reached 20000+ active clients. In 2011, company has started depositary operation by becoming a member of CDSL.
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers many brokerages plans for existing and new clients such as Mega Value Plan for new clients where company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per executed order when you subscribe the plan of Rs.750/month in equity & derivative, currency and commodity segments. It has started Per Trade Plan where company charges brokerage of Rs.15 per trade regardless of trade size.
Achiievers Equities Ltd is fully dedicated to provide you every best modern service in affordable price. This discount broker is enhancing their services day by day as in 2018, company has started online KYC facility to open demat and trading account.
Achiievers Equities Ltd provides free trading software through which you can trade or invest at any place across India. It provides the margin facility of up to 8x in equity intraday segment.
Achiievers Equities Limited Account Types
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers various different plans, you can choose any plan as per your need. Plans are as follows:
1. Mega Value Plan ( Flat Rs.750/month unlimited trading plan)
• Company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per trade after subscription of Rs.750/month plan.
• This plan is also available for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
• You can trade in equity & derivative, currency and commodity segments with the same subscription price.
• No hidden cost.
2. Per Day Plan (Flat Rs.50 per day plan)
• Company charges brokerage of Rs.1 per order after subscription of Rs.50 per day plan.
• Flat Rs.50/day for equity intraday, equity delivery and equity futures & options at BSE and NSE.
• Flat Rs.50/day for entire currency segment at NSE CDS.
• Flat Rs.50/day for entire commodity segment.
3. Per Trade Plan (Flat Rs.15 per trade plan)
• Company charges Rs.15 per executed order in entire equity, commodity and currency segments.
• Charges flat Rs.15 per trade plan regardless of trade size.
Achiievers Equities Limited offers 2-in-1 trading account. It does not charges any fee for demat account opening. You can open online demat/trading account with Achiievers as it is a very technically advanced platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Demat Account AMC
Achiievers Equities Limited Margin/Exposure
Achiievers Equities Limited offers handsome leverage on different segment. This margin funding feature is very beneficial for the clients.
Achiievers Equities Limited Trading Software
Achiievers Equities Ltd offers 3 types of trading software which are free for the clients of the company. Trading software are as follows:
1. Achiievers Mobi- Mobile based trading platform.
2. Achiievers Web- Browser based website.
3. Achiievers Desk- Desktop based trading terminal.
Yes, Achiievers provides trade on phone facility. You can call at the given below phone number and our professional will place the order from your side and it is absolutely free for the clients.
• For equity, kindly call at 03366063021/22/23/24
• For Commodity, kindly call at 03366063008/3009/3010
Now, you can use your gold to get education loan, business loan and farmers loan, Achiievers offers quick gold loan with maximum loan value, zero processing fees, lowest interest rate, quick & hassle-free process.
Mega value plan to normal/default brokerage plan Normal to mega value plan
Rs.15 per executed order to normal/default Normal to Rs.15 per executed order
Mega value plan to Rs.15 per executed order and vice-versa
Segments Margin limit (Exposure)
Equity Intraday 5 times
Equity Cover Order 20 to 30 times
Futures 2 times
Futures Cover order 4 times
Commodity 4 times
Currency 2 times
Options As per the actual margin