Achiievers NRI Account Opening 2023 | Charges, Services Review
Achiievers NRI Account Opening, Charges, Services Review
‘Growth has no limit, keep revising your vision’ is the basic fundamental idea followed by Achiievers as it was started as a sub broker of national exchanges BSE & NSE and now, it is known as one of the best discount brokers of India which provides trading/investment facility in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund and IPO. Being a SEBI registered broker, it provides facility to invest in many national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX, ACE and USD.
In 2011, company offered a plan of unlimited trading for 1 complete month in just Rs.500 which proved as a game changer and company has reached a client base of 5000 clients. It offers many affordable brokerage plans such as mega value plan, pay per day plan, pay per trade plan and traditional plan.
This broker provides free trading software such as Achiievers Mobi for mobile, browser based Achiievers web and Achiievers Desk which is a trading terminal.
Achiievers Equities Limited NRI Account:
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) are those persons who are the non-resident citizen of India. Now, it’s an opportunity for NRIs to invest in Indian share market. Achiievers Equities Limited offers NRI Account demat/trading account but does not provide banking services to the NRIs. You need to open an NRE/NRO account with any bank and link it to Achiievers demat/trading account. Any NRI can invest in share market through Achiievers. Any NRI needs certain documents and bank account to open a demat/trading account on Achiievers.
Documents Required to open a NRI Account on Achiievers Equities Limited:
• PAN Card- PAN is very necessary if you want to trade and invest in India. It is issued by Income Tax department of India. You can obtain PAN card by filling up Form 49AA through the website of NSDL and UTIITSL.
• NRI bank account (NRE/NRO)- For any NRI, it is mandatory to have NRE/NRO account to trade and invest in India. You should have NRI savings bank account with YES bank in India to trade and invest through Achiievers. NRE account is needed for trading in equities and NRO account is required for investing in other securities.
• RBI PIS letter- Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) permission is required from RBI for any NRI to trade and invest in Indian Stock Exchange. YES Bank will help you in getting PIS letter from RBI.
• Passport/PIO Card/OCI Card- These are the necessary documents required to open demat/trading account.
• Overseas Address Proof- It is required to provide overseas address proof such as utility bills, copy of rent agreement etc.
• Passport size photograph- You need to provide passport size photograph to open an account.
• Declaration- It is required to submit the declaration form duly signed by the client to comply with FEMA regulations and other laws.
Achiievers Equities Limited NRI Account Charges:
NRI Account Opening Charges
NRI Account AMC
Equity Delivery Brokerage
Equity Future Brokerage
Equity Options Brokerage
NRI Account Opening Process on Achiievers Equities Limited:
Follow the below steps to open an NRI account on Achiievers:
• Firstly, open an NRI savings account with YES bank.
• Get PIS permission letter from RBI with the help of YES bank.
• Open ‘achiieversequitiesltd.com’ and under the download section, download the application form.
• Fill the form with all required details and sign it.
• Required to attach all the self-attested copies of documents.
• Send the application form along with all the attested copies of required documents to the broker’s office.
• After these processes, you need to complete the In-person verification (IPV) process with the broker. It is done at the broker’s local address or overseas. If there is any problem on broker’s side to complete the IPV process, then you need to submit attested documents by Consulate General/Indian Embassy, Judge, Magistrate, Court and Notary public in the country.
• Achiievers does not allow NRIs to invest in mutual funds and IPO.
• It does not allow NRIs to invest in intraday, currency, commodity and F&O segments.
• It is mandatory to map NRI savings bank account with the demat/trading account.
• It will take 3 to 5 working days to open an account.
Achiievers Equities Limited NRI Trading Software:
Achiievers offers same trading platforms for NRIs and resident Indians.
• Achiievers Mobi (NSE mobile trading)
• Achiievers web (NSE Now website)
• Achiievers Desk (Now Trading Terminal)
Achiievers Equities Limited NRI Customer Care:
Achiievers offers customer support to the NRI via email and phone no.
Achiievers NRI customer care phone no: +91-33-6606-3000
Achiievers NRI customer care email id: customercare.achiieversequitiesltd.com
Comments for Achiievers NRI Account Opening 2023 | Charges, Services Review
Frequently Asked Questions
In equity cash and derivative segment, you can use shares as margin facility.
At 3.15 pm, Achiievers square off all open intraday positions.
AMC of the demat account is Rs.400 + service tax @ 12.36%.
Achiievers will charge Rs.75 per month for each segment on giving daily research recommendations on SMS.
No, Achiievers provides only 2-in-1 account i.e. integrated demat and trading account.
Integrated savings, demat and trading account is known as 3-in-1 account. It promotes secure trading with 100% paperless work.
Yes, Achiievers provides trade on phone facility. You can call at the given below phone number and our professional will place the order from your side and it is absolutely free for the clients. • For equity, kindly call at 03366063021/22/23/24 • For Commodity, kindly call at 03366063008/3009/3010
Now, you can use your gold to get education loan, business loan and farmers loan, Achiievers offers quick gold loan with maximum loan value, zero processing fees, lowest interest rate, quick & hassle-free process.
Allowed Not-allowed Mega value plan to normal/default brokerage plan Normal to mega value plan Rs.15 per executed order to normal/default Normal to Rs.15 per executed order Mega value plan to Rs.15 per executed order and vice-versa
Segments Margin limit (Exposure) Equity Intraday 5 times Equity Cover Order 20 to 30 times Futures 2 times Futures Cover order 4 times Commodity 4 times Currency 2 times Options As per the actual margin