- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Flattrade Review | Demat Account, Brokerage Charges, Margin
Flattrade Trading Corporation is a Chennai-based discount stock broking company. It was incorporated in 2004 as Fortune Capital Services Private Limited. It is one of the fastest growing financial brokers. It is an expert in offering the zero brokerage to its customers. It provides a robust customer support operation to its customers with extremely competitive prices. It helps in dynamic trading by providing innovative brokerage solutions to the customers. It also provides an online Investment platform for Wealth Management through Mutual Funds to the individuals and corporate and exemplary customer services at extremely competitive prices.
What is Flattrading?
It is holding membership in popular exchanges like NSE, BSE, and MCX. The firm is growing steadily for the past few years. The name of Flattrade Trading has emerged steadily in the past few years as it provides consistent analytical, hassle-free work in the comprehensive stock market of India.
It was established by Mr. K. Narayan Moorthy who is a highly experienced and well-known spot bullion trader. Flattrade trading focus on providing free trading services for the investors across the country by the superior trading platforms and affordable pricing models. It has two legal entities under its brand with Flattrade Trading Corporation for Commodities and Equities, Derivatives, and Currency Trading.
Why choose Flattrade Trading?
Flattrade Trading provides exemplary services and robust platforms that trade in various segments such as Equities, Derivatives (Futures & Options), Commodities and Currency Derivatives through its Demat and Mutual Fund Investment platform.
1. It provides various online trading platforms such as Mobile App, EXE-based trading and web-based trading.
2. It provides online customer care and back-office support by its dedicated team of employees those are working towards the empowerment of the clients and providing them the most valuable services.
3. It provides ledger statement, daily margin and daily contract notes, etc.
4. By the use of our online trading platform the customers are allowed to track the market from anywhere and helps the customer to set up their own market watch, real-time charts and news.
Services Offered by Flattrade Trading
1. Depository Facility (Demat Account)- A depository can be defined as the organisation that hold the securities (like shares, debentures, bond, government securities, mutual fund units etc.) of the investors in electronic form at the request of the investors through a registered Depository Participant. It also provides the security related transaction services to its customers.
2. Equity Trading- It involves the buying and selling of the firm shares by stock exchange and over-the-counter (OTC) markets. It requires sufficient and deep knowledge about the company’s background, financial situation, profits, credibility of its promoters, business operations, market conditions to make investments and gain profits.
3. Derivatives Trading- It is basically a contract between two parties with the value “derived” based on the underlying asset and is associated with various risk factors. Derivative Trading has become a popular Investment choice today with factors like high-risk, high-returns, less initial investment requirements, room for hedging and speculation. The key highlight of derivative trading is the variety and flexibility it provides.
4. Currency Trading- It is known as Foreign Exchange (Forex or FX for short) in which the currencies are traded over-the-counter. This initially opens only to the large financial institutions, central banks and wealthy people in the importing or exporting business. It is one of the largest and most liquid market in the world.
5. Commodity Trading- It involves the exchange of primary products by the regulated commodity exchanges that are based on the standardized contracts. It is among the excellent choice for the investors who have limited funds and intends to diversify their portfolio instead of investing in the conventional securities such as Equities, Bonds, or Real Estate. It is also a seminal investment choice as the profits are purely derived by the demand and supply.
6. Mutual Funds- It is the online investment platform for wealth management through mutual funds to individuals and corporates. The firm offers end to end financial solutions through mutual funds. The user can get access to the wide range of investment products like Mutual Funds from major fund houses in India. Mutual funds serve as the correct option for the investors for their long-term goals.
Review Recommendation of FlatTrade
Flat Trade Reviews/ Flattrade broker reviews shows that the investors can invest in a wide range of investment products like mutual funds by major fund houses in India. It believes that mutual fund is the right choice for the investors in terms of their long-term goals. The stock broker provides the traders various opportunities to earn the maximum profit so that they can grow along with their firm.
Advantages of Flattrade Trading
Features of Flattrade are given below:
1. It provides free account opening and annual maintenance charges.
2. It has a strong hold on the southern part of India.
3. They offer offline branches as to serve their customers offline.
4. It provides various decent customer services to its customers.
Disadvantages of Flattrade Trading
1. It has a limited number of trading and investment products.
2. It has less focus on technology with only one in-house trading platform (Mobile app) and that too is kind a mediocre in performance.
3. The Flattrade trading is petty limited.
Frequently Asked Question
No, there are no AMC charges of the Flattrade Trading and demat account.
The superior trading platforms and affordable pricing models are the unique factor of Flattrade Traders.
The customer can place many orders in Flattrade such as Market Orders, Limit Orders, Stop Loss Orders, After Market Orders (AMO), etc.
They offer the stock broking services as they can have any of account types that they offer like Depository Participant (Demat Account), Commodity Trading, Equity Trading, Derivatives Trading, Currency Trading and Mutual Funds.
The stock broker was founded in 2004 and the company is held privately and is led by Mr. K. Narayana Moorthy. He is a highly experienced and well-known spot bullion trader.
Yes, Flattrade allows the dematerialization.
The Flattrade trader has two legal entities under its brand with Flattrade Trading Corporation. It renders services for Commodities trading, and Flattrade Capital Service Private limited.
The brokerage charged for Intraday and Delivery is ₹10 per order.
The communication channel by which the stock broker reach out to its customers are through call, offline branches, Email and Web-form. The customers need to contact the stock broker between 8 AM to 8 PM i.e. during their office hours.
It offers stock broking services in Commodity, Equity, Derivatives, Currency and Mutual Funds.
The customer will get the exposure for trading within 3 to 4 minutes of fund transfer from the account. It is an automated process and no manual intervention is required.
It makes transactions secure by sending the information about the account activities on the phone directly from the exchange.
They have six branches which are located in Chennai, Bengaluru, Telangana, Cochin, Madurai and Jabalpur.
It is the fees charged by some of the stock brokers at the time of buying or selling the mutual funds. Mutual fund charges depend upon the stock brokers or fund houses. Many brokers also have 0 fee mutual funds.
You can do this simply by accessing the order page (on trading terminal) where you have the option to cancel or modify order.
The office of Flattrade trade opens from 8 AM to 8 PM from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays and remains closed on the Sunday.
Since Mutual funds investments are subject to the market risks. There is no guaranteed or assured rate of return.
No, you are not required to issue cheques by the investors while subscribing to IPO. Customer need to write their bank account number and sign in the application form in order to verify the bank account to make transactions.
Generally, users have to close their demat account as it cannot be changed into NRI account and open a demat account in India for NRI. But some brokers might provide this service. You can contact your respective stock broker’s customer care in which you have your existing demat account.
Yes, Flattrade traders provide investors with infrastructure, facilities and services that are complicated for them to achieve their short- and long-term business objectives.
They offer the dedicated relationship manager for the trading and wealth management, dealer terminal at the office or premises, reliable support and management processes, online product or investor terminal to partner’s clients at no additional cost.
Yes, the transactions are secure as Flattrade make transactions secure by sending the information about the account activities on your phones directly.
Zero or no initial margin amount is required to start trading with Flattrade.
It has a registered office location at “Kochar technology Park”, 6th Floor, SP 31- A, 1st Cross Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai.
Yes, Flattrade traders provide brokerage calculator for its customers so that they can determine the profits easily.