Nirmal Bang Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening, Trading Account, Demat Account
Nirmal Bang Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
Logical thinkers always focus on business model of the company whereas overthinkers focuses on share price of the company, that’s why logical thinkers are considered as successful investors and overthinkers are considered as unsuccessful investors because overthinking kills their original plan. Successful investors always used to select a robust and technology-driven platform to invest in share market. In this way, Nirmal Bang is a very old brand of the Indian brokerage industry. Incorporated on 1986 by Nirmal bang founder with a motive to generate wealth for individual investors. ‘A relationship beyond broking’ is the tagline of Nirmal Bang which means that it is a relation of trust between the company and their and customer’s satisfaction is the topmost priority of the company. Nirmal bang login provides the facility to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX with nominal brokerage charges of Nirmal bang. This full-service broker is famous for its low brokerage as it charges 0.02% of turnover for intraday trades. You can also take part in Nirmal bang refer and earn program to earn some extra brokerage benefits.
Nirmal Bang is the depositary participant of CDSL & NSDL and offers free demat and trading account opening services in its platform. The company has a brilliant research team which offers market insights and investment ideas to the clients. In 2017, the company had been awarded by ASSOCHAM Excellence Award as Best Financial Service Provider. It offers free trading software such as ODIN, NET NET, Beyond Mobile App, LD Rakshak, LD client level software. Through Backoffice Nirmal bang you can check all your account details and its Nirmal bang branches provide you offline support.
Nirmal Bang Account Opening Charges
Nirmal bang demat account charges and trading account opening charges or Nirmal bang AMC charges are as follows:
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 200 annually
Nirmal Bang Margin:
Nirmal Bang Brokerage
You need to pay brokerage while investing through Nirmal Bang which is as follows:
• Equity Intraday: 0.02%
• Equity Delivery: 0.2%
• Equity Futures: 0.02% of turnover
• Equity Options: Rs 35 per lot
• Currency Futures: 0.02%
• Currency Options: Rs 20 per lot
• Commodity: 0.01% of turnover
You can also calculate Nirmal bang brokerage and Nirmal bang charges through Nirmal bang calculator.
Nirmal Bang Trading Software
Nirmal Bang offers free trading software and tools to the clients which are as follows:
1. ODIN – Nirmal Bang offers ODIN trading platform which is a application based easily downloadable application.
2. NET NET – This is a browser-based trading platform which is equipped with modern and superior technology. This platform is built using HTML technology that works on any browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.
3. Beyond Mobile App – Nirmal Bang offers smartphone-based application through which you can trade in almost all the segments.
4. LD Rakshak – It is a risk management software offered by Nirmal Bang which is connected to both broking back-office and DP back-office.
5. LD-Client Level Software – This is a live back-office software which is built by using W2FP technology.
Nirmal Bang Advantages & Disadvantages
Day by day, Nirmal Bang is increasing their client base. We must read advantages and disadvantages before selecting Nirmal Bang.
• Full-secure platform.
• 100% paperless account opening facility.
• NRIs can trade in Indian share market through Nirmal Bang.
• Margin / Exposure facility.
• Provide monthly magazine’ Beyond Market’.
• Research services like Nirmal bang recommendations.
• Easy Nirmal bang fund transfer process.
• Strong presence across states in India.
• Hassle-free and ultra-fast trading software and Nirmal bang app.
• Offers Nirmal bang algo trading facility.
• Excellent Nirmal bang customer support.
• Does not offer 3-in-1 account.
• Does not provide brokerage & margin calculator.
Comments for Nirmal Bang Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening, Trading Account, Demat Account
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, Nirmal Bang provides the facility of Algo Trading on its platform.
No, Nirmal Bang only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Yes, Nirmal Bang offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians on investing in mutual fund.
Yes, Nirmal Bang has a team of dedicated investors that deals with investors under the FPI categories.
There are various types of schemes in debt fund category which are as follows: • Liquid & money market funds • Income funds • Short-term funds • Floating rate funds (FRF) • Gift funds • Interval funds • Multiple yield funds • Dynamic bond funds • Fixed maturity plans (FMPs) • Monthly Income plans (MIPs)
2FA password of client on Nirmal Bang is registered mobile number or PAN number.
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Nirmal Bang platform.
Nirmal Bang will provide one day training and exam preparation material for NISM exams.
There are many types of equity mutual fund schemes which are as follows: • Large cap equity funds • Mid-cap equity funds • Small cap funds • Multi cap equity funds or diversified equity funds • Thematic equity funds • Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS)
Only US Dollar (USD) futures is being traded against the Indian Rupee (INR).
Yes, Nirmal Bang offers call and trade services for buying and selling of shares on BSE and NSE.
Currency futures are standard contracts of a specified quantity to exchange the currency for another at a specified date in the future known as settlement date at a price that is fixed on purchase date called futures price. It is traded on NSE-CDX.
Not at all, you don’t need to keep a minimum account to open an account on Nirmal Bang.
Yes, Nirmal Bang Markets Limited allows to open more than one account with the same Depositary Participant (DP).