Nirmal Bang Trading Software Review 2023 | Features, Details and Demo
Nirmal Bang Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Stock market pay rewards to patient & disciplined traders and punishes greedy and fearful traders because trading is full of probabilities and you can’t be right every time but you need to follow your rules to get a tremendous good result in your favour. A broker’s services play a key role while we invest in the share market so it is utmost important to choose a technology-driven trading platform.This nirmal bang securities review based on using simplicity and brokerage services. You can know about Niramal Bang Securities in this nirmal bang review. Nirmal Bang is one of the best full-service brokers of India, operational since 1986 and Nirmal bang owner name is Kishore bang. This Mumbai-based old broker is a famous brand of stock broking industry with 100000+ active clients and presence in 16+ states through branches, franchisees and sub-brokers. Nirmal Bang Securities provide the facility to invest in national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in multiple segments such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. As a depositary member of CDSL and NSDL, Nirmal Bang offers demat and trading account services on its platform through which you can trade or invest in the share market. One can open an account in just few minutes on Nirmal Bang or you can call on toll free number so that company’s representative can help you on opening an account or you can also locate nearby branch and visit at office timings. Nirmal bang demat account charges and nirmal bang pricing or brokerage charges may be applicable, you can check account opening charges and nirmal bang pricing or brokerage charges by visiting its official website or nearby branches in your city. Nirmal Bang believes in providing every modern and world-class service at your doorstep.
Nirmal Bang offers very high leverage up to 6x leverage for trading in intraday segment in more than 200 stocks. You can increase number of profitable trades with the help of nirmal bang intraday tips. Any NRI across the globe can trade in Indian share market via this platform, NRI needs to open a NRI demat & trading account with Nirmal Bang. NRI can also check nirmal bang share price and other available shares price of India. Nirmal bang trading platform provides many free software and technical tools so that you can invest, analyse, enhance your trading skills easily.
Nirmal Bang Trading Software
Nirmal Bang offers ultra-fast and modern trading softwares to their clients. You can download nirmal bang trading software to make trading simple and easier.
1. ODIN (Trading Terminal)
2. Net Net (Browser-based Trading Software).
3. Beyond (Smartphone-based Trading App).
4. LD Rakshak (Risk Management Software).
5. LD-client Level Software (Back Office Software).
Nirmal bang trading software download
Key features of Nirmal bang softwares and tips for nirmal bang software download.
1. ODIN (Trading Terminal)
Nirmal Bang offers ‘ODIN’ which is easily downloadable and efficient trading terminal built by 63 Moons Technologies Limited for both beginners and experienced traders. ODIN is a desktop-based trading software. Key features of Normal Bang ODIN software are as follows:
• Customizable multiple watchlist facility.
• Option to trade in BSE, NSE and MCX.
• Trending charts, advance charting facility & technical indicators.
• Option to trade in multiple segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund, futures and options.
• Order book, trade book etc. are easily accessible.
• Easy fund transfer facility.
• Access to historical data.
Follow the below steps to download ‘ODIN’ software on Nirmal Bang +:
• Open Nirmal Bang website
• In the top, click ‘support & downloads.
• Scroll down and you will get ‘ODIN download’ option.
• Click on ‘Download’ option and use it.
2. Net Net (Browser-based Trading Website)
Nirmal Bang offers ‘Net Net’ which is a browser-based trading website built by using HTML technology. Key Features of Net Net are as follows:
• Real-time market update.
• Access by using any browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer etc.
• You can invest/trade in equity, derivative, currency, commodity & mutual fund.
• Access to modify your market watchlists.
• Access to shortcut keys
• Easy access to trade book, order book, net positions and holdings.
3. Beyond (Mobile-based Trading App)
Nirmal Bang offers ‘Beyond’ which is a smartphone-based trading application so that you can trade from any place across India. Beyond app has inbuilt technical analysis tools, live intraday charts, live streaming quotes, alert features and customized watchlist. Key features of Beyond application are as follows:
• Access real-time stocks and news.
• Allow you to create fully customizable multiple watchlist.
• Offers secured login with 2-factor authentication.
• Customizable charts & technical indicators.
• Beyond app allows you to trade in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual fund, futures and options.
• Research and advisory services.
• ‘Beyond” is available for download at Google play store and App store respectively for Android and IOS users.
• Easy interface and navigation.
• Access to historical data.
4. LD Rakshak (Risk Management Software)
LD Rakshak is a risk management software as it works in real time and connected to broking & DP back-office of the broker. Benefits of LD Rakshak are as follows:
• It captures off-market stock movement.
• It captures movement of stocks in the DP.
• LD Rakshak automatically calculate the brokerage, STT charges, stamp charges, service charges and other charges.
• It generates live NBFC risk monitoring report.
• During the market hours, it captures live cheque payments either at branch or H.O.
• Real-time risk monitoring services.
• Square-off positions on real-time basis.
• Real-time margin files span Var.
5. LD-Client Level Software (Back Office Software)
Nirmal Bang offers ‘LD-Client’ level software which is a live back-office software built by using W2FP technology. Key features of LD-Client Level software are as follows:
• Online real-time connection with back-office database of broker.
• Various global reports generation such as client profit & loss, net outstanding, span margin etc.
• It provides the facility to the client to view reports on screen, print, preview and enables you to export the data to excel.
• Client can create their own dashboard.
• Under same login, client can switch between commodity firm to capital or nay other firm.
• Access to view live margin position during market hours.
• Digital contract of entire year of any segment.
• Access to calculate their short term and long-term capital gain for income tax purpose.
Comments for Nirmal Bang Trading Software Review 2023 | Features, Details and Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Nirmal Bang provides the facility of Algo Trading on its platform.
No, Nirmal Bang only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Yes, Nirmal Bang offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians on investing in mutual fund.
Yes, Nirmal Bang has a team of dedicated investors that deals with investors under the FPI categories.
There are various types of schemes in debt fund category which are as follows: • Liquid & money market funds • Income funds • Short-term funds • Floating rate funds (FRF) • Gift funds • Interval funds • Multiple yield funds • Dynamic bond funds • Fixed maturity plans (FMPs) • Monthly Income plans (MIPs)
2FA password of client on Nirmal Bang is registered mobile number or PAN number.
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Nirmal Bang platform.
Nirmal Bang will provide one day training and exam preparation material for NISM exams.
There are many types of equity mutual fund schemes which are as follows: • Large cap equity funds • Mid-cap equity funds • Small cap funds • Multi cap equity funds or diversified equity funds • Thematic equity funds • Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS)
Only US Dollar (USD) futures is being traded against the Indian Rupee (INR).
Yes, Nirmal Bang offers call and trade services for buying and selling of shares on BSE and NSE.
Currency futures are standard contracts of a specified quantity to exchange the currency for another at a specified date in the future known as settlement date at a price that is fixed on purchase date called futures price. It is traded on NSE-CDX.
Not at all, you don’t need to keep a minimum account to open an account on Nirmal Bang.
Yes, Nirmal Bang Markets Limited allows to open more than one account with the same Depositary Participant (DP).