- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Axis Direct Review | Brokerage Charges, Account Opening
Axis Direct Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Axis Direct Review
Axis Securities Limited is a full-service broker that is a part of Axis bank, which is a leading private bank in India. The broker provides its services and various other trading financial products to the retail customers in India through Axis Direct brand. It is ranked among the top stock brokers in India with more than 4.2 lakhs active customers.
Axis Direct offers investment opportunities in Equities, Mutual Fund, SIP, IPO, Derivatives, Bond, NCD, ETF and company fixed deposits. The broker is a participant of both the national stock exchanges i.e. BSE and NSE.
This stock broker is among the highest active clients in the stock broking space in India. The company holds a client base of more than 3,00,000. It also allows the customers to set up a demat three-in-one account that makes it more convenient to transfer funds.
Axis Direct provides services in various segments such as Equity, Derivatives, SIP, Mutual Funds, IPO, ETFs, Tax planning, NCDs, Bonds and Company FDs. It also has many easy-to-use trading software and platform including its advanced mobile app.
Features of Axis Direct
1. It charges zero brokerage in US stocks investments.
2. You can trade or invest in 4 types of commodities with Axis direct.
3. It provides online classrooms, webinar and other tutorials to help you gain more knowledge about trading and investing.
4. It provides free research reports to their customers.
5. It offers 3-in-1 account (Trading + Demat + Bank account).
6. You can also link your trading account with your existing bank account.
7. It charges zero AMC for the first year of account opening.
8. It provides portfolio management services.
Services provided by Axis Direct
Axis Direct provides its investment services for trading in various segments such as:
3. Mutual funds.
6. Tax saving.
8. Fixed income.
Axis Direct also facilitates its customers with various trading platforms to make the customer’s trading experience more fascinating and effective. It helps the customers to trade smartly and effectively.
List of trading platform provided by Axis Direct is given below:
1. Axis Direct Mobile App- It is an advanced mobile trading app and it is available to all axis direct customers free of cost.
2. Web Portal- It works on all your devices including Smartphone, Tablet, Desktop.
3. Swift Trade 3.0- It is a web-based trading platform providing live market feeds and much more.
4. DIRECT Trade- It is an ultra-fast Desktop based trading application.
Recent Awards and Recognition
1. Top Equity Broker of the Year (BSE Commodity Equity Outlook Award) in the year 2019.
2. Five Foot Awards (MCX Awards 2019) on Evolving Regulatory Developments in the year 2019.
3. Enabling Better online Trading (DMA Asia Echo Awards) in the year 2018.
4. Top Equity Broker of the Year (BSE Commodity Equity Outlook Award) in the year 2018.
5. Best Marketing Innovation (7th ACEF Global Customer Engagement Award 2018) in the year 2018.
6. Best Email Marketing Campaign (DIGIXX 2018 Award) in the year 2018.
7. Best Email Marketing Campaign (8th India Digital Awards by IAMAI) in the year 2018.
8. India’s Best Website Design Project (Indi POOL Best Design Studio Awards 2017) in the year 2017.
9. Best Web or E-Commerce (DMA India CREATEFFECT Awards) in the year 2017.
10. Top Equity Broker of the year (BSE Commodity Equity Outlook Award) in the year 2017.
Axis Direct is a full-service broker that charges heavy amount for its services, be it brokerage or account charges. It provides rational user services along with the deep and effective research. It is ideal for the customers paying high fees and seek decent research. It can also be provided by various discount stock broker and a consulting service that can make a lot more exact research than a broker. It serves as an economy and may lead to higher returns on the investments made.
Frequently Asked Question
Axis Direct portal of Axis Securities Limited (ASL) provides a seamless investment or trading platform by linking the customer’s Savings bank account, demat account and a trading account.
Axis direct charges for Intraday is ₹0.01 per lot and carry forward for equity, currency and commodity options trading. The options are highly leveraged derivative products. The option trading is used in many ways that includes hedging or to reduce the risk exposure of the portfolio.
Axis direct auto square-off all open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
To apply in an IPO through the Axis Bank, the customer needs to hold a savings bank account with Axis bank. The customer can use the demat account with any other DP service provider. A trading account is not compulsory when an individual has to apply in an IPO but needed to sell the shares received.
Axis bluechip has moderately high risk. It has good long-term returns. The scheme can be chosen by any aggressive investor that look for some good returns over the long-term. You can visit the Axis Mutual Fund investment platforms and can start investing in this scheme through SIP or lumpsum.
Axis MF allows the investments in various schemes of different fund houses such as Axis, SBI, Nippon, HDFC, etc. on the basis of investment objective, time horizon, and risk appetite. The customers can choose a suitable fund for the portfolio. An Axis Mutual Fund provides the expert’s recommendations on mutual fund investment. Various direct schemes of Axis Mutual Fund are Axis Bluechip Fund, Axis Focused 25 fund, Axis long term equity fund, Axis short term fund and Axis liquid fund.
It charges 0.05% for the currency futures trading and Intraday at ₹0.01 per lot| Carry forward: ₹10 per for currency options trading.
The Broker provides redemption facilities online and offline. To redeem offline, one has to visit the bank branch office and needs to fill a transaction slip and then submit it to the branch. If you invest online then the mutual fund can be redeemed from the same platform.
Yes, it offers an online IPO application to its customers. IPO offers early opportunities to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
A customer can apply up to 3 IPO applications in Axis Bank Direct.
This limit order is to buy a security at not more or sell at not less than a specific price. By entering a limit order, one will not buy the stocks at higher price.
Axis Direct charges zero AMC for a trading account and ₹650 for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the account.
Yes, it provides trading tips for the stock and commodity trading to its customers.
It charges 0.05% for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
E-margin is a unique product where an individual can buy stocks in delivery with margin as lows as 25% and carry it for the next 90 trading days. During the 90 days trading period, one can either square off or take delivery of the position by bringing in the remaining funds.
No, the online trading facility is not available for the NRI investors based in the USA. Such investors can invest through their Relationship Manager or by using call and trade facility
It is 1,00,000 in cash segment from your account. The customer’s cash limit will increase by ₹1,00,000 for trading in a day.
Yes, you can make investments in Axis Mutual Fund online. You can invest in mutual funds online through a mobile app, website and internet banking.
It charges 0.05% for Intraday trades. These orders are known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders. All the open Intraday orders are auto-squared off at the end of the day. Extra leverage is offered for these trades.
Axis Direct offers a large range of services to the customers. All the demat and trading accounts are provided to you in three-in-one account services that are offered.