Axis Direct Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Axis Direct Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Axis Direct Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
Axis Securities Limited is a full-service broker that is a part of Axis bank, which is a leading private bank in India. The broker provides its services and various other trading financial products to the retail customers in India through Axis Direct brand. It is ranked among the top stock brokers in India with more than 4.2 lakhs active customers.
Axis Direct offers investment opportunities in Equities, Mutual Fund, SIP, IPO, Derivatives, Bond, NCD, ETF and company fixed deposits. The broker is a participant of both the national stock exchanges i.e. BSE and NSE.
This stock broker is among the highest active clients in the stock broking space in India. The company holds a client base of more than 3,00,000. It also allows the customers to set up a demat three-in-one account that makes it more convenient to transfer funds.
Axis Direct provides services in various segments such as Equity, Derivatives, SIP, Mutual Funds, IPO, ETFs, Tax planning, NCDs, Bonds and Company FDs. It also has many easy-to-use trading software and platform including its advanced mobile app.
Axis Direct Mobile App
Axis Direct provides an advanced, fast and convenient mobile app to let you trade on the go. This app is accessible to all Axis direct customers for free. You can easily download and access this Axis Direct Mobile App from google play store or apple store. This application is completely functional provided free of cost to the Axis Direct customers.
Special Services offered by Axis Direct Mobile App
• It avails trading in equity and equity F&O.
• It allows the buying and selling of Mutual Funds.
• It allows the placing off-market orders.
• It provides real-time streaming stock quotes.
• It facilitates with Intraday charts in order to track the movements from minute to minute.
Features of Axis Direct Mobile App
1. It provides access to both domestic and international markets such as equity, commodity and currency besides MarketWatch, charting and much more.
2. It allows the tracking of portfolio by using this application.
3. It keeps you updated on almost all the investments.
4. It provides access to real-time streaming quotes while one trade on the screen.
5. One can create multiple customised streaming watchlists.
6. The Intraday charts can be accessed in order to track the movements of the market by each minute.
7. One can easily access the holdings in Demat with a single click.
8. The market orders can be placed easily even if the market is closed.
9. The limits and the total margin can be easily checked out.
Download the Axis Direct Mobile App
An individual can easily download the Axis direct mobile trading application simply by searching it on google play store and from Apple app store if you are an iPhone user.
How to Access Account with Axis Direct Mobile App?
To start trading with Axis Direct Mobile app platform, an individual needs to hold a demat account with Axis direct. Follow the steps to manage your account with the
Axis Direct Trading App:
1. Open an online or offline account with Axis Direct directly by clicking on the Open Demat Account button.
2. Fill in your personal information and submit the application further.
3. You will receive a call from the Axis Direct that will further help in opening a demat account.
4. Now, you will further receive a client code and password of your account.
5. Download the application and sign-in with your login credentials.
Advantages of Axis Direct Mobile App
1. It allows making investment or trading in various segments i.e. currency, equity, derivatives, mutual funds and much more.
2. The customer can simply add multiple market watch lists.
3. It allows the guest login features without even opening an account with Axis direct but it has limited basic features.
4. It provides different tips, recommendations and research reports to avail the customers with the best technical and fundamental analysis.
Disadvantages of Axis Direct Mobile App
1. The latest news data is delayed at times.
2. The mobile app does not allows making investments in commodity segments or IPOs.
3. Windows and Blackberry platforms do not support this mobile trading application.
4. It has a limited charting functionality with the least usage for analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Axis Direct portal of Axis Securities Limited (ASL) provides a seamless investment or trading platform by linking the customer’s Savings bank account, demat account and a trading account.
Axis direct charges for Intraday is ₹0.01 per lot and carry forward for equity, currency and commodity options trading. The options are highly leveraged derivative products. The option trading is used in many ways that includes hedging or to reduce the risk exposure of the portfolio.
Axis direct auto square-off all open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
To apply in an IPO through the Axis Bank, the customer needs to hold a savings bank account with Axis bank. The customer can use the demat account with any other DP service provider. A trading account is not compulsory when an individual has to apply in an IPO but needed to sell the shares received.
Axis bluechip has moderately high risk. It has good long-term returns. The scheme can be chosen by any aggressive investor that look for some good returns over the long-term. You can visit the Axis Mutual Fund investment platforms and can start investing in this scheme through SIP or lumpsum.
Yes, a non-Axis bank account holder can open a trading and demat account with Axis securities and can avail the Trade@20 plan by paying an additional ₹250 per month maintenance fee.
Axis MF allows the investments in various schemes of different fund houses such as Axis, SBI, Nippon, HDFC, etc. on the basis of investment objective, time horizon, and risk appetite. The customers can choose a suitable fund for the portfolio. An Axis Mutual Fund provides the expert’s recommendations on mutual fund investment. Various direct schemes of Axis Mutual Fund are Axis Bluechip Fund, Axis Focused 25 fund, Axis long term equity fund, Axis short term fund and Axis liquid fund.
It charges 0.05% for the currency futures trading and Intraday at ₹0.01 per lot| Carry forward: ₹10 per for currency options trading.
The Broker provides redemption facilities online and offline. To redeem offline, one has to visit the bank branch office and needs to fill a transaction slip and then submit it to the branch. If you invest online then the mutual fund can be redeemed from the same platform.
Yes, it offers an online IPO application to its customers. IPO offers early opportunities to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
A customer can apply up to 3 IPO applications in Axis Bank Direct.
This limit order is to buy a security at not more or sell at not less than a specific price. By entering a limit order, one will not buy the stocks at higher price.
Axis Direct charges zero AMC for a trading account and ₹650 for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the account.
Yes, it provides trading tips for the stock and commodity trading to its customers.
It charges 0.05% for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
E-margin is a unique product where an individual can buy stocks in delivery with margin as lows as 25% and carry it for the next 90 trading days. During the 90 days trading period, one can either square off or take delivery of the position by bringing in the remaining funds.
No, the online trading facility is not available for the NRI investors based in the USA. Such investors can invest through their Relationship Manager or by using call and trade facility
It is 1,00,000 in cash segment from your account. The customer’s cash limit will increase by ₹1,00,000 for trading in a day.
Yes, you can make investments in Axis Mutual Fund online. You can invest in mutual funds online through a mobile app, website and internet banking.
It charges 0.05% for Intraday trades. These orders are known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders. All the open Intraday orders are auto-squared off at the end of the day. Extra leverage is offered for these trades.
Axis Direct offers a large range of services to the customers. All the demat and trading accounts are provided to you in three-in-one account services that are offered.