- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Axis Direct Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Axis Direct Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Axis Direct Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
Axis Securities Limited is a full-service broker that is a part of Axis bank, which is a leading private bank in India. The broker provides its services and various other trading financial products to the retail customers in India through Axis Direct brand. It is ranked among the top stock brokers in India with more than 4.2 lakhs active customers.
Axis Direct offers investment opportunities in Equities, Mutual Fund, SIP, IPO, Derivatives, Bond, NCD, ETF and company fixed deposits. The broker is a participant of both the national stock exchanges i.e. BSE and NSE.
This stock broker is among the highest active clients in the stock broking space in India. The company holds a client base of more than 3,00,000. It also allows the customers to set up a demat three-in-one account that makes it more convenient to transfer funds.
Axis Direct Trading Software
Axis Direct provides a broad range of online trading software to its customers. This article will help you in understanding the various platforms that are offered by the company, and its characteristics. The list of trading software provided by Axis Direct are:
1. Axis Direct Portal (Online Trading Website).
2. Direct Trade (Desktop Trading Application).
3. Swift Trade 3.0 (Web-based trading platform).
4. Axis Direct Mobile App.
5. Axis Direct Wise Advisor.
One of the key factors of Axis Direct for a trader is the characteristics and capabilities of the online trading software.
1. Axis Direct Portal (Online Trading Website)- This web portal avails its customers and provides the access to trade in all the segments across the exchanges. This website has been built simply by using the HTML5 and it is supported in smartphone, desktop and laptop.
Characteristics of Axis Direct Trading Website:
• It allows trading in multiple segments across the exchanges from a single platform.
• It allows the monitoring of live markets and keeps updated on major indices, currency rates or the portfolio values.
• It provides updates on the market and market events.
• It allows to view the data and information in a simple card view.
• It has a built-in smart Invest and Trade button to make your trading experience faster.
• It has customized alerts and notifications.
2. Swift Trade 3.0 (Web-based trading platform)- It is a web-based trading platform that provides the experience of a trading terminal on a website.
Characteristics of Swift Trade 3.0 trading platform:
• It sets up the trading dashboard for you.
• It allows placing buying or selling order across various segments and exchanges.
• It provides love streaming of the stock quotes.
• It can track stocks and contracts with the customized market watch.
• It allows to make investments in mutual funds.
• It provides access to various research ideas and trading calls.
• The customer can view limit, funds and much more.
3. Direct Trade (Desktop Trading Application)- It is a simple downloadable desktop trading software. It can easily be downloaded and installed in the desktop, laptop and trade easily.
Characteristics of Direct Trade :
• It makes your trading experience faster in various segments and exchanges.
• It provides live streaming of stock quotes.
• It helps in getting the instant updates on order status, open positions, MTM, etc.
• It provides access to various charting features for trade analysis.
• It helps in monitoring the desired stocks and contracts by creating a multiple customised watchlists.
• It allows you to place orders quickly.
• It allows to make investments in Mutual funds.
4. Axis Direct Mobile App- It is a mobile trading software that allows the traders to keep a sight on the markets and trade from anywhere and anytime.
Characteristics of the Axis Direct Mobile App
• It helps in placing buy or sell orders across the securities and the exchanges from the application.
• It helps in keeping an eye on the market ups and downs.
• It provides real-time updates on the investments made.
• It provides live streaming quotes on various stocks and contracts.
• It helps in tracking the desired scrips by creating multiple customized watch lists.
• It provides access to Intraday charts and various other charting tools.
• It provides access to the demat account holdings.
• It helps in placing After Market Orders (AMOs).
• It helps in knowing the limits, total margin and the funds that are available on the account.
5. Axis Direct Wise Advisor- This is a suite of trading and investment tools that provide leverage technology to check the financial health and then provide recommendations on the investment plans. It includes-
a) Model Portfolio- It allows to compare portfolio with the model portfolio created by the experts on the basis of their risk profile. It has three risk profile i.e. Conservative, Balanced and Aggressive. It helps in analyzing the current stock portfolio based on their risk profile and then recommends stocks to make investment and balance in their portfolio.
b) Equity Smallcase- It provides access to various third-party tool called Smallcase. In this the customer can get access to the baskets or portfolio of stocks that are built around a theme or an investment idea.
c) Mutual Fund Advisor- It is a simple to use tool that provides recommendation on mutual fund based on their investment preference, financial goals and risk profile. The tool suggests various accurate fund schemes from over 100 mutual funds from the different AMCs. It has several financial goals that you can invest in funds like children’s education, marriage, retirement planning, etc.
6. Axis Direct Dial n Trade- This service is designed for various traders that cannot place orders online or offline for any reason. The customer can contact the company’s help desk, authenticate and can simply buy or sell order by a dealer. A charge of ₹20 per order will be charged on the orders placed through the trade-on-phone service.
Axis Direct offers three-in-one account that helps in smooth trading. It offers appropriate choices in various online trading platforms. The features and capabilities of the trading platforms helps in trading smartly. These platform and tools are available for free and can be easily accessed across the devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Axis Direct portal of Axis Securities Limited (ASL) provides a seamless investment or trading platform by linking the customer’s Savings bank account, demat account and a trading account.
Axis direct charges for Intraday is ₹0.01 per lot and carry forward for equity, currency and commodity options trading. The options are highly leveraged derivative products. The option trading is used in many ways that includes hedging or to reduce the risk exposure of the portfolio.
Axis direct auto square-off all open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
To apply in an IPO through the Axis Bank, the customer needs to hold a savings bank account with Axis bank. The customer can use the demat account with any other DP service provider. A trading account is not compulsory when an individual has to apply in an IPO but needed to sell the shares received.
Axis bluechip has moderately high risk. It has good long-term returns. The scheme can be chosen by any aggressive investor that look for some good returns over the long-term. You can visit the Axis Mutual Fund investment platforms and can start investing in this scheme through SIP or lumpsum.
Yes, a non-Axis bank account holder can open a trading and demat account with Axis securities and can avail the Trade@20 plan by paying an additional ₹250 per month maintenance fee.
Axis MF allows the investments in various schemes of different fund houses such as Axis, SBI, Nippon, HDFC, etc. on the basis of investment objective, time horizon, and risk appetite. The customers can choose a suitable fund for the portfolio. An Axis Mutual Fund provides the expert’s recommendations on mutual fund investment. Various direct schemes of Axis Mutual Fund are Axis Bluechip Fund, Axis Focused 25 fund, Axis long term equity fund, Axis short term fund and Axis liquid fund.
It charges 0.05% for the currency futures trading and Intraday at ₹0.01 per lot| Carry forward: ₹10 per for currency options trading.
The Broker provides redemption facilities online and offline. To redeem offline, one has to visit the bank branch office and needs to fill a transaction slip and then submit it to the branch. If you invest online then the mutual fund can be redeemed from the same platform.
Yes, it offers an online IPO application to its customers. IPO offers early opportunities to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
A customer can apply up to 3 IPO applications in Axis Bank Direct.
This limit order is to buy a security at not more or sell at not less than a specific price. By entering a limit order, one will not buy the stocks at higher price.
Axis Direct charges zero AMC for a trading account and ₹650 for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the account.
Yes, it provides trading tips for the stock and commodity trading to its customers.
It charges 0.05% for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
E-margin is a unique product where an individual can buy stocks in delivery with margin as lows as 25% and carry it for the next 90 trading days. During the 90 days trading period, one can either square off or take delivery of the position by bringing in the remaining funds.
No, the online trading facility is not available for the NRI investors based in the USA. Such investors can invest through their Relationship Manager or by using call and trade facility
It is 1,00,000 in cash segment from your account. The customer’s cash limit will increase by ₹1,00,000 for trading in a day.
Yes, you can make investments in Axis Mutual Fund online. You can invest in mutual funds online through a mobile app, website and internet banking.
It charges 0.05% for Intraday trades. These orders are known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders. All the open Intraday orders are auto-squared off at the end of the day. Extra leverage is offered for these trades.
Axis Direct offers a large range of services to the customers. All the demat and trading accounts are provided to you in three-in-one account services that are offered.