AxisDirect NRI Account 2023 | Review, Opening, Charges, and Services
Axis Direct NRI Account Review
Axis Securities Limited is a full-service broker that is a part of Axis bank, which is a leading private bank in India. The broker provides its services and various other trading financial products to the retail customers in India through Axis Direct brand. Axis Direct provides services in various segments such as Equity, Derivatives, SIP, Mutual Funds, IPO, ETFs, Tax planning, NCDs, Bonds and Company FDs. It also has many easy-to-use trading software and platform including its advanced mobile app. Axis direct offers investing facilities to both Indian Residents and NRIs. Axis direct NRI account meaning and axis direct NRI account details are explained well below.
Axis Direct NRI Account Charges
Axis direct NRI charges of account opening, AMC and axis direct NRI account brokerage charges are given below:
Axis Direct NRI Account Opening Charges
Axis Direct NRI Account AMC
Axis Direct NRI Brokerage Charges (Cash)
0.75% (Min. brokerage ₹20 or 2.5%)
Axis Direct NRI Brokerage Charges (Futures)
Axis Direct NRI Brokerage Charges (Option)
Flat ₹25 per lot
*Axis direct NRI account opening fees is ₹2500, but under special and limited time axis direct NRI account offer this NRI account opening charges is ₹1000 only.
Axis Direct NRI Account 2023
Axis direct NRI account is an investment account and that offers various axis direct NRI account services. This axis direct NRI account registration service is provided by axis bank NRI account opening facility. Axis direct NRI account access provides various online investment options in India by using a single NRI axis bank login ID. This 4 in 1 account is the most convenient way to invest in the stock markets and mutual funds in India using axis direct NRI account India.
Axis Direct NRI 4 in 1 account consist of four different accounts:
1. NRI PIS Savings Bank Account (NRE or NRO).
2. NRI Non-PIS Savings Bank Account (NRE or NRO).
3. NRI Demat Account.
4. NRI Trading Account.
All of these axis bank NRI joint accounts are linked together to make transactions fluently. When an NRI buy shares through the trading account then the money is withdrawn from the PIS bank account and then the shares are credited to the axis direct NRI demat account. At the time of selling shares, the shares are debited from the demat account and the money gets deposited in the PIS account. Axis direct NRI account eligibility is that one must open an NRE/NRO savings bank account and obtain a PIS letter from the bank you have your NRE/NRO saving bank account. Axis bank NRI NRO accounts are the axis bank NRI account variants for trading and investing. These are also the axis direct NRI account examples and axis direct NRI account types in India.
Axis 4 in 1 NRI account Features
1. It is an integrated account that provides convenience while trading.
2. It provides various advanced trading software and tools to trade online.
3. It allows to make investments across the stocks, equity derivatives, ETFs, IPOs, NCDs and Mutual Funds.
4. It provides free stock research and tips.
5. It allows trading on the phone with call and trade facility.
Axis Direct NRI Account Documents
List of documents required to open axis direct NRI account is given below:
1. An identity proof (Valid Passport)
2. NRI Status proof.
3. Overseas Address Proof.
4. Indian Address Proof.
5. Signature Proof.
6. Additional Proof.
7. Passport Size photographs.
8. PAN CARD with Photographs.
Axis Direct NRI Account Rules
1. An NRI can open both NRE and NRO axis bank NRI account types with the bank. However, as per axis direct NRI account requirements they can link any of the one account with their Axis NRI Trading Account.
2. You can link NRE Account with the NRI Trading account that enables you to trade in the Equity Segment. Linking NRO account with the NRI trading account enables you to trade in both the Equity and Derivative segments. The customer needs to open two trading accounts in order to map the accounts.
3. Axis direct NRI account works well as axis direct NRI account usage in the equity and equity futures and options.
4. Axis Direct does not offer NRI Trading services in Intraday, Currency and Commodities.
Axis Direct NRI Account Opening Process
Axis direct NRI account opening procedure is simple, online and fast. Follow the below steps for axis direct NRI account opening online:
1. Fill an online Axis Direct NRI Account application form available on the website.
2. Now, take a print of this application form and sign on all the required spaces.
3. Scan and upload the application form and attest it with the supporting KYC documents.
4. Axis Bank further verifies the documents and arrange for all the documents that must be collected once the verification is done.
Axis direct NRI account tracking to check axis direct NRI account application status or axis direct NRI account status visit the official website. Once your axis direct NRI account from submission is complete and after axis direct NRI account verification and axis direct NRI account validation; Axis direct NRI account login credentials including axis direct NRI account number will be sent you. Now you can do axis direct NRI account sign up using that axis NRI account login ID and password.
For axis direct NRI account opening offline procedure, customer can download axis direct NRI account opening form the official website. Various other axis direct NRI account update form such as axis direct NRI account power of attorney form and axis direct NRI account transfer form etc. for further updation is available on the same. Axis direct NRI account address change can be done by login to axis mobile app or by visiting the nearest axis branch.
Axis Direct NRI Account Advantages
Some of the many axis direct NRI account benefits and advantages of axis direct NRI account is given below:
1. It offers 4 in 1 axis direct account opening for NRI facility gaining the faster trading experience.
2. Axis direct account for NRI offers investment services in various products like online mutual fund, IPO and NCD Services.
3. Axis direct for NRI provides access to trade-passport, a detachable and secure order entry panel, it enables trading while researching on any financial website.
4. It provides free trading and investment recommendations for axis direct NRI account views.
5. NRI axis direct account allows its customers to put GTC and AMO orders.
6. Axis direct NRI account growth rate good as it is a subsidiary of the reputed Axis Bank.
Axis Direct NRI Account Disadvantages
1. Axis direct NRI account NRI brokerage plans or axis direct NRI account rates of brokerage are affordable on the trading value that makes it expensive over the flat-fee brokerage charged by some stock brokers such as Zerodha, Trade plus, etc.
2. It does not provide any online trading facility to USA based NRI clients. Hence, axis direct NRI account customer care USA is also not available.
Axis Direct NRI Customer Care
Apart from the above, it also provides axis direct NRI account customer care number for any assistance. If your axis direct NRI account not working or for any axis direct NRI account questions and axis direct NRI account help support, Customers can easily contact on axis direct NRI account customer services and axis direct NRI account email address. Axis direct NRI account calculator and axis direct NRI account brokerage calculator is available on the official website.
For any axis direct NRI account query and axis direct NRI account order placement support, Various axis NRI account customer care details are given below:
• Axis direct NRI account email ID (for all): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Axis NRI customer care number UAE: 8000188290 (Toll Free)
• Axis direct NRI customer care number UK: 8000315086 (Toll Free)
• Axis direct NRI customer support number SGP: 8001013356 (Toll Free)
• Axis NRI account contact number AUG: 1800735536 (Toll Free)
• Axis direct NRI account contact number (Other Countries): 022-61480809
• Axis bank NRI account customer care number: +91-40-6717-4100
Comments for AxisDirect NRI Account 2023 | Review, Opening, Charges, and Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Axis direct offers demat account facility and services to trade or invest in Indian stock market.
Axis Direct portal of Axis Securities Limited (ASL) provides a seamless investment or trading platform by linking the customer’s Savings bank account, demat account and a trading account.
Axis direct charges for Intraday is ₹0.01 per lot and carry forward for equity, currency and commodity options trading. The options are highly leveraged derivative products. The option trading is used in many ways that includes hedging or to reduce the risk exposure of the portfolio.
Follow the below steps for axis direct demat account withdrawal: 1. Login to axis direct. 2. Click on ‘Limits’ and then select ‘Cash Limit’. 3. Under ‘Fund Hold and Release’ option, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on ‘release’.
Axis direct auto square-off all open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
To apply in an IPO through the Axis Bank, the customer needs to hold a savings bank account with Axis bank. The customer can use the demat account with any other DP service provider. A trading account is not compulsory when an individual has to apply in an IPO but needed to sell the shares received.
Axis bluechip has moderately high risk. It has good long-term returns. The scheme can be chosen by any aggressive investor that look for some good returns over the long-term. You can visit the Axis Mutual Fund investment platforms and can start investing in this scheme through SIP or lumpsum.
Visit the official website of axis bank. Click on NRI account and then on open an account and fill the axis direct NRI account form. It offers 4 in 1 axis NRI account to the customers.
Axis bank provides various services to NRI customers which helpful and beneficial for them. It is considered good.
Yes, a non-Axis bank account holder can open a trading and demat account with Axis securities and can avail the Trade@20 plan by paying an additional ₹250 per month maintenance fee.
Axis MF allows the investments in various schemes of different fund houses such as Axis, SBI, Nippon, HDFC, etc. on the basis of investment objective, time horizon, and risk appetite. The customers can choose a suitable fund for the portfolio. An Axis Mutual Fund provides the expert’s recommendations on mutual fund investment. Various direct schemes of Axis Mutual Fund are Axis Bluechip Fund, Axis Focused 25 fund, Axis long term equity fund, Axis short term fund and Axis liquid fund.
It charges 0.05% for the currency futures trading and Intraday at ₹0.01 per lot| Carry forward: ₹10 per for currency options trading.
There should be no dues and holdings in your axis direct demat account to proceed for online axis direct demat account closing procedure. Just send an email containing all your axis direct demat account details such as client ID, PAN no. and the reason of account closing to email@example.com for axis direct demat account closure online.
The Broker provides redemption facilities online and offline. To redeem offline, one has to visit the bank branch office and needs to fill a transaction slip and then submit it to the branch. If you invest online then the mutual fund can be redeemed from the same platform.
Yes, it offers an online IPO application to its customers. IPO offers early opportunities to buy shares of companies that are not previously traded publicly.
A customer can apply up to 3 IPO applications in Axis Bank Direct.
This limit order is to buy a security at not more or sell at not less than a specific price. By entering a limit order, one will not buy the stocks at higher price.
Visit the official website of axis direct. Fill the account opening from and upload the scanned copies of required documents and get your account opened in just 15 minutes.
Axis Direct AMC charges zero for a trading account and ₹650 for a demat account. AMC is charged to maintain the account.
Yes, it provides trading tips for the stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Axis bank offers 4 in 1 axis direct NRI account opening facility online for easy and smooth trading and investing experience. Just visit the official website of axis bank. Click on NRI account and then on open an account and fill the axis NRI account opening online form.
It charges 0.05% for equity, currency and commodity future trading.
Axis direct account is demat or trading account which is required to trade or invest in Indian stock market. Axis direct demat account worth various trading and investing services.
E-margin is a unique product where an individual can buy stocks in delivery with margin as lows as 25% and carry it for the next 90 trading days. During the 90 days trading period, one can either square off or take delivery of the position by bringing in the remaining funds.
No, the online trading facility is not available for the NRI investors based in the USA. Such investors can invest through their Relationship Manager or by using call and trade facility
It is ₹1,00,000 in cash segment from your account. The customer’s cash limit will increase by ₹1,00,000 for trading in a day.
Axis direct offers standard margin in equity intraday segment only. Apart from this, it offers e margin trading facility to the customers at nominal charges.
Yes, you can make investments in Axis Mutual Fund online. You can invest in mutual funds online through a mobile app, website and internet banking.
It charges 0.05% for Intraday trades. These orders are known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders. All the open Intraday orders are auto-squared off at the end of the day. Extra leverage is offered for these trades.
Axis Direct offers a large range of services to the customers. All the demat and trading accounts are provided to you in three-in-one account services that are offered.