SAMCO Securities Review provides every best service in affordable price. There are 3 types of margin/exposure products offered by Samco Securities Ltd which are as follows:
1. Cashplus- This unique facility allows its investors up to 4x equity delivery leverage on more than 300 stocks at an interest rate of 0.05% per day. For example, if you have Rs.50,000 in your account then with the help of Cashplus facility, you can buy shares of worth Rs. 200,000.
2. Stockplus- This facility provides margin against shares for intraday or delivery trades. Investors can use holdings of their demat account to get the margin. Stockplus facility allows you to trade with Rs.0 balance in your trading account.
3. Instaplus- This facility is available for the equity derivative segment and currency derivative segment. Investors get the margin against the shares which they trade during a day.
Samco Securities offers free online trading software to their clients. One can trade from any place across India. Here I am sharing Samco trading app review in some points.
1. Samco Trader (Omnesys Nest Trader)- Samco trader is a desktop-based trading terminal. Omnesys Nest Trader is a NSE software which is revamped and upgraded for Samco. You can easily download and install it in your computer. There are many unique features available at Samco Nest Trader software such as watchlist, snap quote facility, cover & bracket order facility etc.
2. Samco Stocknote (Mobile Trading App)- Samco stocknote is a mobile application for trading at BSE, NSE and MCX. It is available in Google play store and App store for android and IOS users respectively. Samco stocknote contains a wide range of features such as market news, alerts, streaming quotes, charts etc.
3. Samco Web Xpress (website)- Samco Web Xpress is a browser-based trading website which is accessible from any operating system. Samco Web Xpress has every feature by which any trader can easily understand and invest in the market such as market watch, charting, bracket order, cover order and much more.
4. Samco Star- Samco star is a back-office website by which you can check account statements, market analysis, fund management, demat account holding and much more.
Samco Reviews, Advantages and Disadvantages
Samco API Review – Samco offers Free StockNote API to collect historical data, market updates and live order position for coding with multiple platforms.
Samco Securities is full of advanced features and has many advantages. Some of the advantages are as follows:
• Variety of Margin products available for traders.
• Instant and 100% paperless account opening.
• User-friendly Samco application.
• Zero charges on demat account opening.
• Free trading platforms.
• Brokerage charges @flat Rs. 20 per executed order.
• 15x leverage in over 500+ stocks for Equity Intraday trading.
• Availability of bracket order and cover order to manage risk.
• Trade from any place all over the India.
• Branches are not available for local support.
• High pledge demat charges.