Best NRI 3 in 1 Account
The 3-in-1 NRI account is simply a stock market investment that is designed only for the NRIs. This account consists of NRI Bank Accounts (NRE or NRO), PIS Permission, NRI Trading and Demat Account. There are some NRI Stock brokers that offers the PAN Account opening services. Some stock brokers call such accounts as 4-in-1 account as that simply includes two bank accounts i.e. NRE and NRO for the repatriable and non-repatriable investments. .
Some of the banks (also are stockbrokers) offers PIS linked NRI 3-in-1 account. Some of the banks service such services are ICICI, SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, etc. The other full-service and stock brokers such as Sharekhan, Zerodha, and Prostocks provides the NRI 2-in-1 account. Such stock brokers have tie up with certain bank where in they help their customers to open a bank account and link all of them to their trading and demat account.Benefits of NRI 3-in-1 Account
- Simple easy account opening facility as three accounts can be opened all at once.
- It provides an easy online investment across a wide range of products i.e. stock market, Bonds, Bank FD, Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds and much more.
- It provides a quick trading facility as fund transfer is fluent and switching between accounts is easier. In 2-in-1 account the customer needs to first transfer the money from bank to their trading account which usually may take time.
- a) NRIs who wish to trade in equity derivatives can get their Custodial Account in addition with the 3-in-1 account .
- b) The brokerage and AMC charges for 3-in-1 trading account are relatively higher than the 2-in-1 account.