- Indira Securities
- Aditya Birla
- Nirmal Bang
- Anand Rathi
- SMC Global
- GCL Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- SBICAP Securities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- Goodwill Commodities
- Choice Broking
- Master Trust
- Marwadi Shares
- Reliance Securities
- Motilal Oswal
- ICICI Direct
- HDFC securities
- Axis Direct
- Kotak Securities
- IIFL Securities
- Zebu Trade
NRI 3-in-1 Account
An NRI three in one account is simply a stock market investment account for the NRIs. This account is a combination of PIS Saving bank account, demat and trading account.
It is a group of accounts that are opened with the bank by NRI customers. It provides seamless online trading and investment experience as transaction occur between the 3 individual accounts are cared and managed by the bank internally.
The AMO (After Market Orders) and Good till Cancelled (GTC) order types that makes these accounts more convenient for NRI customers as they can place orders anytime.The three-in-one account is a combination of:
- NRI Bank Account (PIS Linked).
- NRI Trading Account.
- NRI Demat Account.
- NRI Bank Account- This account holds the money in the form of India Currency i.e. Rupee. It can either NRE or NRO Bank Account. The PIS linking is necessary for the NRE bank account in order to make investments on the repatriation basis. The PIS permission is not mandatory to make investment on the non-repatriation basis by using a NRO account.
- NRI Demat Account- This account is to hold the securities in electronic format. Such securities include shares, NCD, Mutual Funds, Bonds, ETF and much more are held in the demat account.
- NRI Trading Account- This account is used specifically for buying and selling orders. When an individual places a buy or sell trade online. This trading application checks the funds in the bank account and the shares that are present in the demat account just before the execution of the trade on the exchange.
Few banks call such accounts as 4-in-1 account as they open two bank accounts including PIS and Non-PIS.Benefits of using a NRI 3-in-1 Account
- It has various integrated account that provides a convenient investment experience.
- It provides 100% online investment with a single user Id.
- It provides a broad range of investment options that are available including the stocks, F&O, Mutual Funds and much more.
- It provides seamless fund movements across the accounts.
- GTC and AMO orders makes investment in stock easier.