- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Samco Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
SAMCO Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
SAMCO is one of the leading online discount brokers of India, established in 2015 in Mumbai that took over Samruddhi Stock Brokers Limited and re-named as SAMCO securities. It is the first stockbroker who had launched the capital market league known as Indian Trading League (ITL) which was inaugurated by cricket legend Mr. Kapil Dev, former Captain of Indian Cricket Team. SAMCO is known for its low brokerage of flat Rs.20 per executed order. SAMCO offers free demat and trading account opening facility so that customers can trade in various segments such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO. SAMCO is a proud member of NSE, BSE and MCX as well as depositary participant of CDSL.
SAMCO offers very high leverage up to 15x leverage for equity intraday trading in more than 500 stocks. It offers many margin products such as cashplus, stockplus, instaplus etc. SAMCO provides many free software and technical tools so that you can invest and analyse easily. SAMCO’s mission is to make trading simple and easy so that you can better analyse the market trend.
SAMCO Trading Software
SAMCO provides free trading software on its platform. Traders can access this software in any desktop, mobile, tablet with any operating system. SAMCO online trading software are as follows:
• SAMCO Trader- Desktop trading platform
• StockNote Web- Browser based online trading website.
• StockNote Application- Smartphone based application.
• StockNote API- Algo-trading software.
• Stock Basket- Investment platform
• RankMF- Direct Mutual Fund Investment Platform
• SAMCO Star- Back Office software.
SAMCO Trader is an installable EXE based windows software trading platform. It is a skinned version of the NEST trader, developed by Omnesys Technologies Pvt Ltd. SAMCO is a robust, user-friendly and perfect platform for desktop users.
• Easily downloadable and installable.
• In-built market watching tool for real time alerts.
• Windows based desktop software.
• Enables you to place after market orders.
• Multiple charts available along with historical data.
• Availability of exchange funds option for funds through different banking institutions.
• To place bulk orders, you can use basket order available in SAMCO Trader.
• Visit official website of SAMCO, tab on products menu, choose platform and click on ‘Download Samco Trader’.
StockNote Web is a browser-based desktop trading platform powered by Giga Trading engine. It is very simple and convenient to use with any operating system of your desktop and laptop.
• Easy and user-friendly.
• You can track your favourite stocks and contracts.
• Advanced charting tools.
• You can place orders.
• Alerts and push notifications.
• Online IPO alerts.
• Enter your id and password in the official website, access it from any computer.
This is a smartphone based mobile application. Any android and IOS user can download and access it from any place all over the India. Samco Stock Note App is a totally free application without any hidden charges.
• Trade from any place across India.
• Make your own watchlist.
• Advanced charting tools such as candles, bars, lines.
• Easy fund transfer.
• Fully secure application.
• Available in Google play store and App store.
• Price alerts and IPO notification.
• Availability of historical data.
SAMCO offers powerful APIs to build your own trading strategies. StockNote APIs are compatible with JAVA and Python code frames and provide you access to live positions, live market feeds, orders and much more. You only need to subscribe StockNote APIs and after that you can deploy your own trading strategies or you can develop entire new trading platform as per your need.
It is a type of basket or storage of expert-selected funds for the investors. Each basket has 6 to 25 stocks available for beginners and experienced traders.
• Contains stocks of top Indian Companies like TATA, Reliance, L&T, Wipro, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Apollo and much more.
• Selected funds are based on more than 25 rating parameters.
• Monitored and checked by experts to update stocks from time to time.
• Suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
RankMF is a research and investment software for mutual fund. This tool helps you to choose right Mutual Fund to invest. After using this tool, many investor’s feedback is ‘Mutual Fund Sahi Hai’. SAMCO RankMF offers smart SIPs so that you can invest in part wise. Over 2900 mutual funds are available in this platform and every mutual fund has different rating based on over 20 million data points, you can select any mutual fund to invest. It is the first mutual platform which does not rate and rank on past performances. RankMF is very transparent, user-friendly and reliable platform which you can access it from any computer and smartphone.
SAMCO Star is a back-office tool to analyse your trades, to check your holdings, to check account statements, to pledge/unpledge holdings etc. You can access this software with your desktop and mobile by using your id and password.
SAMCO offers many trading software and tools to make trading easy and simple, any trader or investor can use above software to increase their financial statement after analysing market trends. This is an opportunity for the common people to increase their earning by using SAMCO’s free software and tools which are capable of enhancing your market knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Samco Securities does not provide the facility to invest in US stocks. So, it is not possible to invest in Amazon through Samco.
One person with one identity can open only one demat account.
Samco Securities is CDSL participant.
Samco Securities has a wide range of advance tool for charting, trading and technical analysis. This platform is integrated with the latest technology which is secure, reliable and user friendly.
No, Samco 3 in 1 account service does not provide.
Yes, it is safe, reliable and trustworthy stockbroker. This broker is professionally well managed and listed at BSE, NSE and MCX.
Yes, Samco Securities offers different margin funds in different segments. This leverage facility is very beneficial for the investors.
As you’re younger than the maturity age (18 or 21), you need to open a custodial account, with an adult as the custodian. Pan card is must to open your demat and trading account.
No, you don’t need to fill the KYC details again if you have already registered in Samco Securities.
Yes, you can invest in upcoming IPOs on Samco Securities.
This is totally free, you don’t need to pay single penny to open your demat as well as trading account on Samco Securities.
Samco Securities is a digital platform which is fully secure, reliable and user-friendly. There are not any hidden charges associated to invest on Samco Securities.