- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Nirmal Bang Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Nirmal Bang Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Involving in the stock market gives you both fun and pain. Stock market is so deep and investing in anything without prior knowledge is always dangerous. We need to choose a platform through which we can enhance our trading knowledge and increase our assets. ‘A relationship beyond broking’ is the tagline of Nirmal Bang which aims to simply help you to maximize your returns. It does not matter whether interest will come big or small but it should come. Nirmal Bang was established in 1986 as a SEBI registered full-service broker and in a very short period, it is now present in 16+ states with active client base of 1 lakh+ clients. Nirmal Bang offers to invest in country’s national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX and in almost every segment such as equity, derivative, currency, commodity and mutual funds. Nirmal Bang provide the facility to open online account in just few minutes or you can also visit nearby branch of Nirmal Bang.
Nirmal Bang is a very secure and transparent platform as it does not share your personal information with any person or institution without your consent . Nirmal Bang offers many free trading software and tools.
Nirmal Bang Account Opening:
Nirmal Bang offers 3 method by which you can open an account on Nirmal Bang, you can choose any of the one method:
1. Online Account Opening:
Nirmal Bang provides the facility to open online account in just few minutes. All you need to click on enter your name, email id, mobile number and city. Then click on ‘Open an account’ and enter the OTP received in your mobile number.
2. Visit Nirmal Bang Branch Offices:
Nirmal Bang has its branches located in 16+ states, you can visit your nearest branch and sales representative of the company will assist you on completing the account opening process.
3. Download account opening form:
Open official website Nirmal Bang.com, under ‘Support and Downloads’ section, click on ‘KYC Forms’ and click on ‘Account Opening Form’. Take a print out of the form, fill that form, attach the required documents and send it to the mentioned address or nearby branch.
Nirmal Bang Account Opening Charges
Nirmal Bang does not charge any amount on opening of demat account on its platform.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
Rs 200 per annum
Documents required to open an account on Nirmal Bang:
You need to attach following documents with the account opening form of Nirmal Bang:
• Self-attested copy of Aadhaar card.
• Self-attested copy of PAN card.
• Scanned copy of Address proof (Ration card / Voter ID / Utility bill with complete address).
• Signature on a white paper
• Latest 3-month bank statement with IFSC and MICR code.
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Cancelled cheque
• Income proof (Required only for derivative segment only).
Procedure to open an account at Nirmal Bang:
You can open an online and offline account at Nirmal Bang.
Online Account Opening on Nirmal Bang:
Nirmal Bang offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Nirmal Bang or download the mobile application.
• Enter your name, email id, mobile number and city.
• Click on ‘Open an account’.
• Complete the OTP verification which you will receive in your mobile number.
• Sales representative of the company will call you back and assist you regarding your query.
• Upload the required documents and move forward as per the guidance provided by the representative.
• After E-sign process and complete document verification, you will receive a confirmation message or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Nirmal Bang:
You can also open offline account on Nirmal Bang by following some simple steps:
• Download the ‘Account opening form’ available in the ‘Support and download’ section of the website, take the print out of the KYC form, fill it and courier it to mentioned address along with your documents.
• You can also visit your nearby branch of Nirmal Bang to open a demat and trading account.
• You need to courier all the documents along with KYC form to the address mentioned in the form.
Nirmal Bang Account Closure form:
If you are not trading in share market then you can close your Nirmal Bang demat and trading account but before processing account closure process, you need to take care of below points:
• Move your shares or securities to another demat account.
• Clear your all F&O positions.
• Clear any kind of dues with your respective broker.
Steps to close Nirmal Bang Account:
• Open official website of Nirmal Bang.
• Support and downloads > KYC Forms > Account Closure Form.
• Take a printout of the closure form, enter all the details and sign it.
• Attach all the required documents.
• Send it to Nirmal Bang registered office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Nirmal Bang provides the facility of Algo Trading on its platform.
No, Nirmal Bang only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Yes, Nirmal Bang offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians on investing in mutual fund.
Yes, Nirmal Bang has a team of dedicated investors that deals with investors under the FPI categories.
There are various types of schemes in debt fund category which are as follows: • Liquid & money market funds • Income funds • Short-term funds • Floating rate funds (FRF) • Gift funds • Interval funds • Multiple yield funds • Dynamic bond funds • Fixed maturity plans (FMPs) • Monthly Income plans (MIPs)
2FA password of client on Nirmal Bang is registered mobile number or PAN number.
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Nirmal Bang platform.
Nirmal Bang will provide one day training and exam preparation material for NISM exams.
There are many types of equity mutual fund schemes which are as follows: • Large cap equity funds • Mid-cap equity funds • Small cap funds • Multi cap equity funds or diversified equity funds • Thematic equity funds • Equity linked saving scheme (ELSS)
Only US Dollar (USD) futures is being traded against the Indian Rupee (INR).
Yes, Nirmal Bang offers call and trade services for buying and selling of shares on BSE and NSE.
Currency futures are standard contracts of a specified quantity to exchange the currency for another at a specified date in the future known as settlement date at a price that is fixed on purchase date called futures price. It is traded on NSE-CDX.
Not at all, you don’t need to keep a minimum account to open an account on Nirmal Bang.
Yes, Nirmal Bang Markets Limited allows to open more than one account with the same Depositary Participant (DP).