Religare demat account review offers many trading software and mobile application through which you can place your order from any place across India. One should choose Religare because of its transparent policy and ultra-modern features through which any trader can enhance their assets easily. Religare demat account charges are very nominal you can easily start trading.
Religare demat review & its types
Dematerialisation account in short is called as Demat account which holds your securities, stocks, mutual funds shares, bonds, IPO allotted shares and ETFs in an electronic form by removing the practice of physical handling of company’s shares. Usually, you open a demat account with any broker such as Alice Blue, Zerodha, Upstox, Angel Broking etc but actually you are opening with National Securities Depositary Limited (NSDL) and Central Depositary Services Limited (CDSL) and broker acts as a mediator between customer and CDSL & NSDL. Religare demat account refer and earn program to earn some extra benefits.
Generally, there are 3 types of Religare broking demat account:
• Regular Demat Account (Religare online demat account) – Only for residing Indian citizen of the country.
• Repatriable Demat Account – Only for NRIs through which an NRI can transfer money abroad but it needs to link with NRE Bank account.
• Non-Repatriable Demat Account – Also for NRIs but does not allow to transfer money abroad and needs to link with NRO Bank account.
Religare demat account opening online
As a depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL, Religare offers depositary services on its platform. It provides 2-in-1 Online Demat Account on Religare to all traders/investors. Religare acts as a mediator between the customer and CDSL & NSDL. For buying & selling of shares, trading account is required that’s why demat account is accompanied by trading accounts. With the help of Religare demat account, you can trade/invest in equity, derivative, currency, mutual funds and commodity. Religare demat account review is used to hold securities in dematerialized form though which you can trade and invest in national exchanges such as BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, MSEI etc. Religare provide the facility to open demat account via both online and offline method by following some simple steps. Religare demat account login is safe and secure. Religare demat refer and earn program to earn some extra brokerage benefits.
Religare Securities DP Membership ID
• CDSL: DP ID: 30200
• NSDL: DP ID: IN 301774
Religare trading review offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Religare or download the mobile application.
• Click, open an account given in the corner of the home page.
• Register your mobile number, email id and name.
• Verify the OTP received in your mobile number.
• Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to enter your Aadhaar number and you will get the OTP in your mobile number attached with your Aadhaar card.
• After document verification, you will receive a SMS or mail in your email id.
How to open Religare demat account online?
You can also open offline account on Religare by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Religare and download the account opening form or you can visit the nearby branch of Religare.
• Sales representative will call and assist you and provide KYC form on your email id or you can take that Religare demat account opening form from the branch office.
• Take the print out of that KYC form.
• Fill all the required entities such as signature, passport size photograph and attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address.