- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Religare IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
Religare IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
Investment is like sowing seeds and waiting impatiently for fruits. One of the rules of stock market is that impatient trader always gives their money to patient investor. With the help of technical analysis, indicators and scanners, it is quite reliable to understand the market trend. In this way, Ex Ranbaxy and fortis promoters, Mr. Malvinder Mohan Singh and Mr. Shivinder Mohan Singh founded Religare Enterprises Limited (REL) in 1982 and later on, after 4 years i.e. in 1986, REL incorporated a stockbrokerage firm named as Religare Securities Limited (RSL). Religare provides the facility to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX. Religare facilitate you to invest in equity, derivative, mutual funds, currency, commodity, IPO and offers the unique facility to help an individual with PAN, TAN and TDS/TCS returns related documents from the branch. As a depositary member of NSDL and CDSL, it offers demat and trading account. You can open an account by online method, visiting branch office or you can call the company’s representative at your address to open an account with Religare.
Religare group has its presence in 500+ Indian cities with over 1400+ outlets or branches. Religare provides free trading software and tools such as Religare Online Web, Religare Trade on the Go and Dynami. In November 2007, REL went public with an IPO of its stock which was oversubscribed to 159 times. Religare is a wide platform and always dedicated to bring an unmatched trading experience for you.
What is an IPO?
Initial Public Offering (IPO) is a process by which a company raises capital from the public by selling shares to institutional investors to meet the corporate goals or payment/repayment of outstanding. Through IPO, a private limited company get converted into public limited company and for the first time, a company gets listed in national exchanges. Any company offers IPO to trade their shares directly to the investors. Most of the times, it is profitable to invest in an IPO.
One can easily apply for an IPO and becomes a part of their favorite company. After public listing of IPO shares in the stock market, prices can go up or down dependent on market trend and company’s performance.
Benefits of Religare IPO:
• Religare provides online and offline method for IPO application.
• Religare does not charge any additional amount for IPO application.
• 100% paperless IPO application.
• One can check the tentative IPO details on Religare website easily.
• One can check the company’s assets on Religare platform before investing.
• You can set alert of any upcoming IPO through your mobile application.
• No hidden charges.
How to apply for an IPO through Religare?
Follow below steps to apply for an IPO:
1. Visit official website of Religare or open mobile app (Religare Dynami).
2. Click on the products.
3. Click ‘IPO’ and you will get a list of upcoming IPOs on the screen.
4. Select the company’s IPO you wish to apply by clicking on ‘Apply’.
5. Enter the Bid details i.e. quantity, price etc.
6. Enter your UPI ID.
7. Tick mark the declaration box after reading all the notification and click ‘Submit’.
8. You will receive a mandate request on your UPI app, read & accept it.
By accepting the mandate request, IPO bid amount will get freeze in your respective bank account.
• Freeze amount will be deducted from your bank account after allotment of shares and allotted shares will be transferred to your demat account.
• In case, if you don’t get shares on IPO allotment, freeze amount will get release to your bank account.
After successful application of IPO, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Stock exchange.
IPO application process through ASBA:
ASBA is the facility through which you can apply for any company’s IPO by using net banking of your bank account and demat account. Follow the below steps to apply for an IPO using Net Banking and Religare demat account:
1. Open your mobile application or website of your respective bank account and login by using login credentials.
2. Visit ‘Invest in IPO’ section given in Online Investments sections.
3. Select your bank account through which you wish to apply for an IPO.
4. Confirm your details.
5. Select an IPO you wish to apply.
6. Enter your Religare demat account details and Submit.
Note: Bidding amount will get freeze in your bank account after this:
• If you get shares on IPO allotment, freeze amount will be deducted from your bank account and shares will be transferred to your demat account.
• On IPO allotment, in case, if you will not get shares then freeze amount will get unblocked.
• If you get partial shares on the day of the IPO allotment, then those shares will get transferred to your bank account and rest of the IPO bid amount will get release to your bank account.
Shortly, you will get a confirmation message after completing your IPO application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive a welcome kit containing the profile sheet on activation of trading account. Profile sheet of trading account contains the detail of demat account linked with your trading account.
Yes, Religare offers call and trade facility at Rs 10 per executed order (maximum Rs 50 per day in a segment).
Yes, Religare provide the facility of online IPO application.
No, Religare broking does not provide the facility of chat support to the clients.
If you opted for Limited Purpose Power of Attorney then broker will show the stock available in your demat account as POA Stock in the stock report and to trade further, you can also avail margin benefit .
No, Religare does not charge any extra brokerage on cancelling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Religare.
Yes, Religare is a world-wide platform which is always ready to resolve your trading queries and provide you world-class services. You may need to call on 1860 25 88888, company’s representative will assist you and you can ask for any representative to visit your home with the account opening form and on the scheduled date, company’s representative will visit at your place.
No, Religare broking does not allow forex trading on its platform.
No, Religare only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Religare is equipped with many unique features such as demat account opening with zero AMC charges, handsome leverage facility for intraday trading, online & offline account opening facility method, trading software & tools and more than 1500+ branches are available across India.
3.15 PM is the intraday square-off time with Religare broking.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on Religare.
You can hold bonds, shares, mutual fund units, infrastructure bond, ETF, government bond in your demat account.
NRIs/PIOs are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank in a prescribed format for PIS account then that bank can issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.
No, Religare does not offer to invest in US stocks.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian Share market through Religare.