- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Choice Broking Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
Choice Broking Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Choice Broking Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
Choice Equity Broking Private Limited is a Mumbai-based full-service stock broking firm and was incorporated in 2010. This is a subsidiary of a publicly listed financial service provider organisation named as Choice International Limited. It was formerly providing tis financial services since 1993.
Choice Broking offers its online trading and the premium financial service for the complete range of financial products such as Equity, Derivatives, Currency, Commodities, Mutual Funds, wealth management, Insurance and the Loan against share. It is a depository membership with the CDSL and NSDL. Choice Broking is a member of NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, and ICEX. The Choice Broking avails their customers with several margin trading services to its customers. It allows the customers to allow the clients to purchase the shares by funding the smaller portion with its funds and use the broker funds for the remaining amount.
Mutual Fund Services by Choice Broking
Choice Broking avails its customers with the best Mutual fund services through Investica, an online mutual fund platform. This platform was launched in the year 2017 by the Choice Broking in order to make the mutual fund investment journey smart, secure, swift and simple for the investors. The company offers various regular and the direct mutual funds to its customers.
The investica software can be easily accessed through a mobile application or website. The application has built a tie-up with Optimo, India’s first Robo financial planner and advisor. The company further helped in planning the financials within seconds. It has mutual fund services from more than 35 asset management companies.
Features of Choice Broking Mutual Fund Service
1. The broker offers various direct and regular mutual fund facility to the customers.
2. It facilitates with the free, easy and quick mutual fund investment platform, named as Investica.
3. It provides a paperless and instant account opening at no cost.
4. The broker has tie-up with India’s first Robo financial planner, Optimo.
5. It is goal-based wise basket options with the lumpsum and SIP mode of investment.
6. It tracks all the investments in one platform.
7. It has on-the-go SIP calculator.
8. It allows a separate Mutual Fund Account opening procedure.
Account Opening Procedure for Choice Broking Mutual Fund
In order to start investing with Choice Broking Mutual fund, an individual needs to sign up with the new customer and then register with Choice Broking Investica. The customer can sign up and register with the Choice Broking Investica within 5 minutes.
• At first, visit the Choice Broking MF investment website.
• Click on the Sign up or New to Investica.
• Sign up by simply providing the email Id.
• Fill in the personal details such as Name, Mobile number, etc.
• Further, enter the details such as user Id and password.
• Further, enter the details of your Aadhar and PAN in order to complete the registration process.
Choice Broking Mutual Fund Platform
Choice Broking avails its customers with a separate mutual fund investment platform known as “Investica”. This application is made available on both mobile and web platform.
1. Investica Mobile app review- Choice Broking provides the mutual fund investment platform to its customers on mobile phones by using the Investica mutual fund investment platform. The customer can easily start investing in mutual funds by making investments of just 500 each month. It serves its customers with the “ Joy of Earning” by making association with various investors.
Steps to download an Investica Mobile application are:
• The customer can visit the google play store or app store.
• Search for mutual fund app named as “Investica”.
• Click and install the mobile application.
• Login with your mutual fund account login credentials.
Charges for Investica application
The investica is offered to the customers for free to its investors with the zero or no transaction charges. It provides various services to the customer apart from the charges that are levied by the mutual fund houses. The company tends to charge an amount of ₹500 for a year and ₹300 for 6 months. It further excludes the taxes for direct mutual funds.
What are the features of Investica application?
The application comes with various features to make the mutual fund investment journey simple and quick.
1. It provides the free account opening procedure with the zero paperwork and E-KYC process.
2. It provides various educative blogs that are related to the mutual funds.
3. It provides an option that helps to switch to the top-performing mutual fund services.
4. It has self and family mutual fund tracker with the expert insights.
5. The broker has a goal-based basket that suits each risk appetite.
6. It serves as an easy to use software with simple navigation technique.
7. It alerts and updates its customers with the regular timely alerts, updates and notifications.
8. It provides a secured application with the A+ SSL certification and 256-bit encryption.
9. It has an in-built SIP calculator.
10. It provides a broad list of top mutual funds across several categories such as Tax Saving Funds, large/small/mid-cap funds, focused funds, liquid funds, etc.
The Investica platform is supported on the web browser. It provides the access of this software a real quick from phone or computer. It allows the customers to simply log in or sign up into the Investica and initiate investments online in mutual funds.
Advantages of Choice Broking Mutual Fund Services
1. It charges a zero transaction fees, brokerage and commission.
2. It facilitates its customers with the dedicated mutual fund platform that contains various essential features.
3. It provides the access to the best recommendations for various different categories of mutual funds.
4. It avails its customers with the goal-based baskets that further suits the risk profile of each investor.
5. It has attained the Robo advisor tool that helps in assisting the right investment decision as being the part of the financial planning.
6. It provides the access to the regular and direct mutual funds.
Disadvantages of Choice Broking Mutual Funds
1. The broker charges a subscription fees for direct mutual funds.
2. The broker does not provide the in-house mutual fund services.
Investica is considered as the best mutual fund platform offered by Choice Broking. This software has earned the ratings of 4.3 + on both Play Store and App store. It is a complete mutual fund application with the free mutual fund investing, their planning and the top-class research with various insightful recommendations.
It is a state of art platform that is built by their super enthusiastic minds with unique and fresh ideas under the mentorship of the industry to maximize their wealth for the stakeholders.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, an individual cannot buy mutual funds by using the Choice Broking mobile application. The company offers a separate trading platform Investica for mutual funds investments. Investica can be easily accessed from the mobile phones or computers through the web browser or mobile app supported on Android and iOS devices.
The Choice Broking charge 0.02% for currency futures trading and Rs.20 per lot for currency in options trading.
The Choice Broking Jiffy application supports the Android and iOS platforms. This mobile application can be further accessed on an Android Smartphone or iPhone but it is not compatible with laptops.
Choice Broking Charge 0.02% for equity, currency and commodity.
NFO (New Fund Offer) is a subscription offer for a new fund launched by the asset management company or mutual fund house to raise the capital. Choice Broking offers its investors the facility to apply for the NFO services through Investica.
Choice Broking auto square- off all the open intraday positions at 3:15 PM.
Yes, Choice Broking stock broker provides its customer to offer the trade and depository services. The company focus and provide the research-based tips and recommendations.
Choice Broking Jiffy is a very secured and trusted application that has a secure retrieval and data storage by using the modern encryption technique (256- bit SSL encryption).
Choice Broking charges 0.20% for equity delivery trade. These trades are known as cash & carry trades.
Choice Broking avails its customers with Investica as a trading platform.
Yes, Choice Broking trading software are safe and secure to use.
Yes, Choice Broking provides the margin funding facility to its customers.
Yes, Choice Broking offers online IPO applications to its customers. IPO offers an early opportunity to buy the shares of the companies that are not previously traded publicly.
Some Key features of Jiffy app are: • Quick Order placement. • Live Market Depth. • Best Stock Screener • Easy Navigation. • Insightful Research Reports. • Live Market Data. • Customised Charts and Watchlists.
Choice Broking will charge ₹0 annual maintenance charge for trading account and ₹200 for demat account.
Yes, the customer can buy or sell mutual funds if they already hold an account with choice Broking.
Yes, Choice Broking allows its customers to enjoy the facility of margin trading to its customers. The investors can further enhance their buying or selling their power through the MTF Services that is provided by the broker. It is done to utilize the broker funds to a consider the extent to execute the transaction.
Yes, Choice Broking stock broker allows to place the BTST order to its customers. This order enables the customer to sell the stocks before an individual gets its delivery in the demat account.