TradeSmart DartStock Review | Features, Tool, and Techniques
TradeSmart DartStock Review
TradeSmart is a tech-first and the most famous low-cost broking firm in India. It provides various trading opportunities to the customers at unbeatable prices. The firm allows trading in different segments such as Equities, Commodities, Currency, Futures and Options.
The firm is famous for its innovative, reliable, easy-to-use and fast platforms. Dartstock, is one of the contributions of TradeSmart that provides an advanced technical analysis platform with various facilities and multiple tool techniques.
To access Dartstock, a customer is required to have an account with TradeSmart. All the services offered by TradeSmart can be used free of cost for four months only when you hold an account with TradeSmart.
DartStock is the one stop solution for all the needs of a customer. It is considered as the smartest platform for the traders that fulfil all the needs of the trader. It gives you the maximum valued trading support along with the wide variety of useful tools. It works as an extension of the customer’s trading powers by providing services like Market stats, price alerts, live news feed and much more.
TradeSmart has a tie up with iDarts to provide the customers one of the best desktop trading platforms in the world. It has multiple features that makes it the best.
Features of Dartstock
The features of Dartstock are:
1. Scanners: It consist of four predefined scanners which are Trend Scanners, Live Scanners, Open Vs. high/low, and Opportunity Finders.
a) Live Scanner- It is available for equity and future segments. The customers get high and low for the day, week, month and year.
b) Trend Scanner- This feature is important for the intraday traders. This scanner will help the customers in identifying the bullish and bearish trade.
2. Market Status: This keeps a tab on the live trading sessions. With the help of the widgets like Top Gainers & Losers, Support and Resistance watch, Intraday recovery/fall and heat maps you can see which stock is progressing and what all factors are driving the market.
3. F&O Tools: This tool is designed for the experienced traders. The customer can view the actions in futures, rollover contracts, futures spread info, gainers and losers in open interest, option payoff graphs, option calculator and option chain or tools. It provides a unique space for the F&O trader to cut through all the noise and save time while trading.
4. Charting tool: The customer can pop out multiple charts, set indicators/chart types/intervals, draw patterns with the study lines and tools. It also helps the customers in plotting graphs based on the customer intervals.
5. Trading Support: This allows you to place simple Intraday and equity delivery orders. It supports in placing the Cover orders and Spread orders. All other activities like order, trade, position books and holdings will be visible. It also allows the customers in viewing and transferring funds.
Advanced Charting Tools and Techniques
DartStock has certain advanced charting tools and techniques. Some of them are listed below:
1. It provides Intraday historical and daily historical data.
2. It provides the updated history of Futures.
3. It has Intraday and historical information.
4. It has updated Intraday candles in the historical chart movements.
5. It helps you in comparing facilities.
6. It avails personalized charts and various other facilities.
How to access DartStock?
To get the access to TradeSmart DartStock are:
1. Download “DartStock” and install the application.
2. Login the application with TradeSmart account credentials.
3. Use the app to do more effective and seamless trading.
Dartstock is an innovative and advanced invention from TradeSmart. Its USP (Unique Selling Point) is that it is absolutely free of cost to the TradeSmart customers temporarily. An additional charge of ₹5 per executed order but for now these charges are waived off. Its advanced tools save time and make the customer’s trading experience excellent.
Comments for TradeSmart DartStock Review | Features, Tool, and Techniques
Frequently Asked Questions
CTS refers to the Cheque Truncation System. It is the system in which the flow of physical movement of the cheque will be eliminated in the cheque clearing process.
Yes, through the Trade smart mutual fund online you can invest in SIP also.
The member broker internally processes short delivery settlements between its clients rather than exchanging through buy in action.
All the signatures are mandatory as per the rules and regulations of SEBI.
NEST Trader and Fox Trader is the desktop trading platform of TradeSmart.
The payments will be transferred by NEFT or RTGS.
At the end of the day, you will receive an email from the electronic contract note. It will give all the transaction details including the expenses charged.
Yes, they have customer support phone service.
Visit the stock broker’s website or mutual fund website to check the mutual fund details and select the best SIP mutual funds.
All the exchanges are required to collect the margin money for trading in the derivatives segments as per SEBI Regulations. It is also termed as the Initial Margin.
Office Address A-401, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road Andheri East Gamdevi, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai, MH 400059
The account opening charges are ₹200 for MCX. An additional amount of ₹100 will be applicable in case the form is couriered from our end.
No, there are no minimum turnover commitments. You choose a trading plan most suited to your trading pattern and then you pay as per the plan chosen. There is no minimum turnover required from our side.
It provides two unique brokerage plans. The one is to trade @7 (for lesser volume traders) and the other is trade @ 15 (for big volume traders).
First login to the NEST Trading application, then go to the view order/trade reports. Then view RMS limits under the user options see net available cash balance.
It is a 4-digit telephone personal Identification number. It is used to verify the authenticity of the customers to allow instant access to call and trade facility.
Yes, TradeSmart does provide the facility of Algo Trading.
The customers will be informed if there is any shortfall in margin or debit balance, then you can pay that amount to avoid any convenience in trading.
Yes, TradeSmart is a listed company and was incorporated in the year 1994.
No, Tradesmart does not have branches.
Yes, you can place After Market Order with TradeSmart.
Yes, you can choose different pricing plans for Equity and Commodity segment.
It takes up to 24 hours except bank holidays.
If all your documents are proper as per the KYC norms, then it actually takes 3 working days after receiving the account opening form.
You can close your account either by filling the account closing form on the website or by downloading and printing it and then by sending it to the Mumbai Corporate Office address.
Yes, TradeSmart provides the combined ledger for the equity and commodity trading.
In case of the stock market trading do not deal with any foxed return schemes rather it depends on the investment planning and decisions. However, from various part researches and in long-run stock market trading provides an approximate revenue of 15% per year.
In this process the short delivery is settled by the Member broker internally among his clients instead by the exchange through buy-in auction.
No, we do not offer clients to participate in the auction market.
No, its not necessary to appoint a nominee at the time of account opening.
If you are unable to provide the bank statement then provide the self-attested copy of the welcome letter received from the bank that mentions your account number and other details. Make sure the cancelled cheque has your Name, IFSC Code and MICR No. printed on it.