TradeSmart NEST Trader Review
TradeSmart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
TradeSmart NEST Trader Review
NEST is the abbreviation used for Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading platform. It is a third-party desktop application that provides a lot of perks. This software is used for equity trading, commodity trading, currency trading and stock trading products.
It is a powerful advanced share trading web-based software in India. This helps in monitoring markets, placing orders fluently and buying and selling shares in real time.
Features of TradeSmart Nest Trader
1. Customizable Interface: It facilitates the users to edit layouts, fonts, colours and shortcuts as per their need. Thus, it helps in carrying out the trades smarter and faster.
2. Multiple Monitor Support: The software supports multiple screens. It means the users can trade and stream data on the multiple monitors.
3. Advanced charting: It avails customers to monitor the market by using the advanced charting tools that are available on the platform. This allows technical analysis and helps in spotting trends.
4. Low latency and enterprise level stability: It is one of the most remarkable features of Nest Trader as it has the fastest refresh rates of streaming and it remains stable in heavy load or traffic.
5. Order Types: The user can place all types of TradeSmart complex orders such as TradeSmart OCO order, cover order, bracket order and more.
Setting up TradeSmart Nest Trader
To set up the TradeSmart Nest Trader on your desktop you need to follow the following steps:
1. Download the Nest Trader from TradeSmart website.
2. After downloading the file, use WinZip/WinRar to extract the file you have downloaded.
3. Now open the file “NEST_Trader_Setup.EXE” and click on the “Next” button.
4. A “Terms and Conditions” page will appear. Put a tick on the checkbox and then click on “Next”.
5. Enter the details like your user name and company name. Then, click on “Next”.
6. In the next step, choose “Complete” and click on “Next”.
7. And then install the software by clicking on “Install” and click on “Finish” as the installation procedure gets completed.
1. Choose date and time.
2. Then, right click on the NEST launcher.
3. Move to “Properties” and click on the “Properties” button present under the Properties tab.
4. Move on by clicking on the “Advanced option” present under the shortcut tab.
5. Tick on the “Run as Administrator” box and then click on “Ok” button.
6. Now, double click on NEST launcher and you are done.
TradeSmart Nest Trading Terminal is simply an excellent arrangement that serves as a perfect blend of stock trading tools for institutional and retail brokers, restrictive work areas and trades. The tools showcase information, trade network and much more.
TradeSmart Nest is considered as the market head in institutional trading. It provides its users the innovation in their tasks with the speed and adaptability.
Frequently Asked Questions
CTS refers to the Cheque Truncation System. It is the system in which the flow of physical movement of the cheque will be eliminated in the cheque clearing process.
The member broker internally processes short delivery settlements between its clients rather than exchanging through buy in action.
All the signatures are mandatory as per the rules and regulations of SEBI.
NEST Trader and Fox Trader is the desktop trading platform of TradeSmart.
The payments will be transferred by NEFT or RTGS.
At the end of the day, you will receive an email from the electronic contract note. It will give all the transaction details including the expenses charged.
Yes, they have customer support phone service.
All the exchanges are required to collect the margin money for trading in the derivatives segments as per SEBI Regulations. It is also termed as the Initial Margin.
Office Address A-401, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road Andheri East Gamdevi, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai, MH 400059
The account opening charges are ₹200 for MCX. An additional amount of ₹100 will be applicable in case the form is couriered from our end.
No, there are no minimum turnover commitments. You choose a trading plan most suited to your trading pattern and then you pay as per the plan chosen. There is no minimum turnover required from our side.
It provides two unique brokerage plans. The one is to trade @7 (for lesser volume traders) and the other is trade @ 15 (for big volume traders).
First login to the NEST Trading application, then go to the view order/trade reports. Then view RMS limits under the user options see net available cash balance.
The account opening fees is ₹400 that includes in all the three segments of Equity & F&O, NSE Currency as well as Mutual funds. It also includes the Demat AMC charges for the first year. The account opening fees for the Commodity Segment is ₹200.
It is a 4-digit telephone personal Identification number. It is used to verify the authenticity of the customers to allow instant access to call and trade facility.
Yes, TradeSmart does provide the facility of Algo Trading.
The customers will be informed if there is any shortfall in margin or debit balance, then you can pay that amount to avoid any convenience in trading.
Yes, TradeSmart is a listed company and was incorporated in the year 1994.
No, Tradesmart does not have branches.
Yes, you can place After Market Order with TradeSmart.
Yes, you can choose different pricing plans for Equity and Commodity segment.
It takes up to 24 hours except bank holidays.
If all your documents are proper as per the KYC norms, then it actually takes 3 working days after receiving the account opening form.
You can close your account either by filling the account closing form on the website or by downloading and printing it and then by sending it to the Mumbai Corporate Office address.
Yes, TradeSmart provides the combined ledger for the equity and commodity trading.
In case of the stock market trading do not deal with any foxed return schemes rather it depends on the investment planning and decisions. However, from various part researches and in long-run stock market trading provides an approximate revenue of 15% per year.
In this process the short delivery is settled by the Member broker internally among his clients instead by the exchange through buy-in auction.
No, we do not offer clients to participate in the auction market.
No, its not necessary to appoint a nominee at the time of account opening.
If you are unable to provide the bank statement then provide the self-attested copy of the welcome letter received from the bank that mentions your account number and other details. Make sure the cancelled cheque has your Name, IFSC Code and MICR No. printed on it.