TradeSmart SINE App Review
TradeSmart Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
TradeSmart SINE App Review
TradeSmart is a successful online business owner in Indian Stock market. It focuses on providing the best advanced technology with the high-level security in order to provide the best and enhanced trading experience to their customers. It has 75,000+ customers and an average turnover of Rs.8500+ crores daily
SINE is an intuitive trading application by TradeSmart that provides trading facility on smart phones to its customers. The application avails trading in almost all segments such as Equity, Derivatives, Commodity and Currency. It provides wide range of fantastic features such as Market Scanners, Market Analytics, Market Watch, Buy/Sell, Index Watch, Holdings, Positions, Quotes, Charts, Order History, Top and Account details.
Major Highlights of SINE
The Currency Derivatives serve multiple purposes:
1. It provides an informative dashboard that provides a quick feel of the market with a 360-degree view of Nifty, Bank Nifty and Sensex.
2. It allows the easy monitoring of the orders, holdings, positions, MTM and the trading balance on real-time. All this information is available on single screen.
3. It provides advanced charting tools that includes the buy and sell feature directly from the charts.
4. It provides Options Chain in order to access the current market conditions.
5. The Scanners continuously scan the stock market on real-time basis to identify the trends in the market and discover the best trading opportunities.
6. There are various set of strategies that help you in choosing the right and most favourable options strategy.
7. It provides the direct access to the back-office reports.
Features of SINE and SINE Web
TradeSmart provides the SINE application on web as well so that the customers can trade from anywhere and at any time. The stock broker makes sure to provide the effective and efficient platform to its customers.
SINE Mobile App
1. It provides an informative dashboard that provides a quick market feel along with the 360-degree view of the Nifty, Bank Nifty and Sensex.
2. It provides the easy monitoring of the orders, holdings, position, MTM and trading balance on real-time basis on a single screen.
3. It provides advanced charting tools.
4. It has Options chain to provide access to the current market conditions.
1. It has a web browser application that is designed for simple and fast trading. It supports all the standard web browsers.
2. It has a very user-friendly interface that ensures easy stock trading for beginners, professionals as well as veterans.
3. It provides an advanced graph analysis with more than 80 indicators for analysing the stock market moves as a one stop shop for technical analysis.
1. It allows easy monitoring of the orders, holdings, positions, MTM , trading balance on real time and on a single screen.
2. It has multiple strategies to make you choose the right options strategy.
3. It provides the direct access to back office reports with the additional login.
Who all can trade through SINE mobile app?
This stock trading application is available for all. Anyone who is interested in trading can download this application. The app provides two login options:
1. It provides guest login that allows everyone to explore the various features.
2. It also has client login which is exclusively for the TradeSmart clients i.e. the customers holding Client Id and Password. The customers can use it further to place trades through it.
Frequently Asked Questions
CTS refers to the Cheque Truncation System. It is the system in which the flow of physical movement of the cheque will be eliminated in the cheque clearing process.
The member broker internally processes short delivery settlements between its clients rather than exchanging through buy in action.
All the signatures are mandatory as per the rules and regulations of SEBI.
NEST Trader and Fox Trader is the desktop trading platform of TradeSmart.
The payments will be transferred by NEFT or RTGS.
At the end of the day, you will receive an email from the electronic contract note. It will give all the transaction details including the expenses charged.
Yes, they have customer support phone service.
All the exchanges are required to collect the margin money for trading in the derivatives segments as per SEBI Regulations. It is also termed as the Initial Margin.
Office Address A-401, Mangalya, Marol Maroshi Road Andheri East Gamdevi, Marol, Anderi East, Mumbai, MH 400059
The account opening charges are ₹200 for MCX. An additional amount of ₹100 will be applicable in case the form is couriered from our end.
No, there are no minimum turnover commitments. You choose a trading plan most suited to your trading pattern and then you pay as per the plan chosen. There is no minimum turnover required from our side.
It provides two unique brokerage plans. The one is to trade @7 (for lesser volume traders) and the other is trade @ 15 (for big volume traders).
First login to the NEST Trading application, then go to the view order/trade reports. Then view RMS limits under the user options see net available cash balance.
The account opening fees is ₹400 that includes in all the three segments of Equity & F&O, NSE Currency as well as Mutual funds. It also includes the Demat AMC charges for the first year. The account opening fees for the Commodity Segment is ₹200.
It is a 4-digit telephone personal Identification number. It is used to verify the authenticity of the customers to allow instant access to call and trade facility.
Yes, TradeSmart does provide the facility of Algo Trading.
The customers will be informed if there is any shortfall in margin or debit balance, then you can pay that amount to avoid any convenience in trading.
Yes, TradeSmart is a listed company and was incorporated in the year 1994.
No, Tradesmart does not have branches.
Yes, you can place After Market Order with TradeSmart.
Yes, you can choose different pricing plans for Equity and Commodity segment.
It takes up to 24 hours except bank holidays.
If all your documents are proper as per the KYC norms, then it actually takes 3 working days after receiving the account opening form.
You can close your account either by filling the account closing form on the website or by downloading and printing it and then by sending it to the Mumbai Corporate Office address.
Yes, TradeSmart provides the combined ledger for the equity and commodity trading.
In case of the stock market trading do not deal with any foxed return schemes rather it depends on the investment planning and decisions. However, from various part researches and in long-run stock market trading provides an approximate revenue of 15% per year.
In this process the short delivery is settled by the Member broker internally among his clients instead by the exchange through buy-in auction.
No, we do not offer clients to participate in the auction market.
No, its not necessary to appoint a nominee at the time of account opening.
If you are unable to provide the bank statement then provide the self-attested copy of the welcome letter received from the bank that mentions your account number and other details. Make sure the cancelled cheque has your Name, IFSC Code and MICR No. printed on it.