Zebu Trade IPO Review
Zebu Trade Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zebu Trade IPO
Zebu Trade is an online full-service broker of India, established in 2013 in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. This traditional stockbroker provides facility to invest in Equity Stocks, Mutual Funds, IPO, Currency, Commodity and US Stocks. It is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, SEBI, MSEI and CDSL. Zebu Trade is a digital platform, one can invest in any segment from any place on Zebu Trade Mobile App, you just need a demat or trading account on Zebu Trade which you can open through Zebu Trade mobile app which is a 100% paperless procedure. Demat account opening charges are Rs. 300 and annual maintenance is free whereas Trading account opening charges is Rs.0 and annual maintenance charges are Rs.450 per annum.
This digital platform provides you leverage facility with maximum Margin/Exposure limit upto 6 times of the amount available in your account. It is different in different segments. Zebu Trade charges minimal brokerage of 0.01% for equity intraday and 0.10% for equity delivery.
You can invest in IPO through Zebu trade via UPI as payment method. You can invest in IPO through ASBA IPO application via net banking of your bank account.
What is the meaning of IPO?
Initial Public Offering (IPO) is a way of raising funds from the public. Any unlisted company get listed in the stock market when it releases shares or securities in public. Any Private limited company get converted into Public limited company. Traders or investors can buy those IPO shares before it get listed on the primary market. Any body can be a part of their favourite company by investing in an IPO. Generally, there are two types of IPO:
1. Fixed Price Offering- It is the price that company set for the initial sale of their shares before it get listed in the national exchanges.
2. Book Building Offering- Under Book Building Offering, the company processing an IPO offers 20% price band on the stocks to the investor.
Features of Zebu Trade IPO
• No need to pay any charges to invest in an IPO.
• Fully digital procedure.
• One can buy any type of IPO across India.
• You can get every information related to IPO from Zebu Trade Platform.
• You can cancel your order or modify your IPO application.
• No hidden charges.
How to apply for an IPO through Zebu Trade
Its very easy process, follow the below steps to invest in IPO:
1. Login to your Zebu Trade account via Mobile App or official website.
2. Select the current company initiating IPO from the list of IPOs.
3. Fill the Bid price or else you can tick on cut-off price and continue.
4. Enter your UPI ID and Submit.
5. Accept the payment request which you will receive on your UPI app.
IPO application via Net Banking ASBA
Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) is the payment method developed by SEBI t invest in IPO through your bank account via net banking. Follow the below steps to apply for an IPO with ASBA facility having Zebu Trade Demat account:
1. Login to you bank account’s Net Banking dashboard.
2. Fill your complete details of Bank account and Demat account to register as an IPO applicant.
3. Visit the ‘IPO’ section.
4. Select an IPO you wish to apply from the list of IPOs.
5. Select the type of your account.
6. Fill the necessary details on application page.
7. Click on confirm and apply.
In an ASBA process, bank freezes the application amount.
• Freezed amount will get deducted from your bank account if you get shares of that company and shares will be transferred to your demat account.
• If you will not get any shares, then your freezed money will get release and you can use that money.
Zebu Trade IPO Allotment Status
• Investors/traders can check the Zebu Trade IPO allotment status by visiting the Registrar’s website of IPO.
• After the IPO allotment, applicant’s allotment status will be sent to them on their registered email ID and mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, Group-1 securities as specified by SEBI are eligible for margin funding.
Yes, Zebu Trade is a very safe and secure platform.
Earning Per Share (EPS) refers to post tax profits of the company divided by the number of shares issued by the company.
Yes, Zebu Trade provides this facility to invest in US companies.
When the shares are held for at least one night, this is known as swing trading. It allows you to hold your shares for at least 2-3 weeks.
Zebu Trade does not charge any amount to invest in an IPO.
A/D stands for Advance/Decline ratio. It is one of the popular methods to understand the tone of the market. A/D ratio measures the no of shares advanced divide by no of shares declined.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide 3 in 1 account facility.
Initial margin required on Zebu Trade is Rs.10000.
Margin Trade Funding (MTF) is a facility provided by the broker to its customers to buy unaffordable shares and hold the shares for long time by maintaining the initial margin in the form of cash or shares.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide Robo Advisory Services.
No, you can open one demat account with one identity on Zebu Trade.
As it is mandatory to maintain minimum margin, if there is a shortfall in the margin amount then risk team will initiate the process of liquidation. You will get call/SMS before liquidation.
Investors/traders has to provide their consent to avail MTF facility and required format is available in the Zebu Trade Website.
No, you don’t need a separate demat account, you just need a demat account on Zebu Trade to avail MTF facility.