Zebu Trade Mutual Funds Review
Zebu Trade Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zebu Trade Mutual Funds Review
Zebu Trade is a renowned discount stock broking firm. It is a licensed member of BSE, NSE, MCX, SEBI, MSEI, and CDSL. The firm was incorporated in the year 2013 in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. The firm has grown eventually as a stand-alone organization and have attained the leading position in the financial industry in a very short span of time.
The firm focuses on providing a wide range of products to the customers that can be feasible for their present and future financial needs. It also provides a safe and secure trading platform through which the investors can trade smartly and efficiently.
The firm further provides direct mutual fund services to its customers from where they can directly buy the mutual fund schemes from various fund houses. It does not charge any fee or brokerage for mutual fund investments.
Zebu Trade Mutual Funds
The customer can start investing in the Mutual funds online by using the Zebu Trade. It provides various investment opportunities that help in building a strong financial portfolio.
Features of Zebu Trade Mutual Fund
1. It provides low capital investment that means the customer can start investing with low capital and then allow it to grow over several years.
2. It limits the capital’s exposure to risk as it allows it to be split between a diverse list of instruments.
3. It provides the effortless investment as it benefits the customers with the extensive knowledge of experienced fund managers who will be held responsible for handling all your funds.
4. It helps you in saving time by choosing the most efficient way to improve the returns on the capital amount by investing in mutual funds.
Benefits of Zebu Trade Mutual Funds
1. It charges zero brokerage and commission charges.
2. It provides an excellent and dedicated online mutual fund services.
3. Customers can invest in a variety of schemes that include equity, debt, and hybrid.
4. The users can invest in mutual funds with their existing Zebu demat account.
5. There is no paperwork.
6. The customers can easily track all their mutual fund investments online.
Zebu Trade aims at filling the technological and service gaps that hinders the traders and the investors growth to the increased returns. The firm constantly updates their products and services that fulfils every intricate need of the demanding trader. It includes the powerful trading platforms across the multiple devices, a single margin for the trading across the asset classes and the order generator for research analysts and investment advisors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, Group-1 securities as specified by SEBI are eligible for margin funding.
Yes, Zebu Trade is a very safe and secure platform.
Earning Per Share (EPS) refers to post tax profits of the company divided by the number of shares issued by the company.
Yes, Zebu Trade provides this facility to invest in US companies.
When the shares are held for at least one night, this is known as swing trading. It allows you to hold your shares for at least 2-3 weeks.
Zebu Trade does not charge any amount to invest in an IPO.
A/D stands for Advance/Decline ratio. It is one of the popular methods to understand the tone of the market. A/D ratio measures the no of shares advanced divide by no of shares declined.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide 3 in 1 account facility.
Initial margin required on Zebu Trade is Rs.10000.
Margin Trade Funding (MTF) is a facility provided by the broker to its customers to buy unaffordable shares and hold the shares for long time by maintaining the initial margin in the form of cash or shares.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide Robo Advisory Services.
No, you can open one demat account with one identity on Zebu Trade.
As it is mandatory to maintain minimum margin, if there is a shortfall in the margin amount then risk team will initiate the process of liquidation. You will get call/SMS before liquidation.
Investors/traders has to provide their consent to avail MTF facility and required format is available in the Zebu Trade Website.
No, you don’t need a separate demat account, you just need a demat account on Zebu Trade to avail MTF facility.