Zebu Account Opening
Zebu Trade Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zebu Account Opening, Charges and Procedure
Zebu is a SEBI registered financial service provider that offers its stock broking services since 2013. It is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, SEBI, MSEI, and CDSL. Zebu offers its services online as well as through its 10 branches located across the major cities in India.
Zebu Trade provides the facility of opening the trading and demat account at minimum cost. It was established with a vision to help Indian traders to make more profit out of their investing amount.
Zebu Trade aims at filling the technological and service gaps that hinders the traders and the investors growth to the increased returns. The firm constantly updates their products and services that fulfils every intricate need of the demanding trader. It includes the powerful trading platforms across the multiple devices, a single margin for the trading across the asset classes and the order generator for research analysts and investment advisors.
Documents Required for Opening Account with Zebu
The documents required at the time of opening an account with Zebu are listed below:
1. Aadhar Card.
2. Pan Card.
3. Address Proof.
4. Latest bank statement with IFSC/MICR Code.
5. Cancelled Cheque.
6. Passport Size Photograph.
Note: If the correspondence address differs from the permanent address then the proof of correspondence address is required.
Zebu Account Opening
The customers can open the account with Zebu Trade in three simple ways:
1. Online Account Opening- It offers an instant online paperless account opening process that allows the customers to open their trading and demat account within a few minutes. The process is integrated with the eKYC and Aadhaar.
Steps to Open an Account online
1) Visit the official website and select eKYC.
2) Fill in all the personal details such as PAN, DOB, Aadhar details etc.
3) Now, verify all the information that is pulled from the KYC database.
4) Fill in the Bank details such as Account Number and IFSC code.
5) Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents.
6) Make the payment online.
7) Now, E-sign your forms by using the Aadhar OTP verification.
The procedure takes a few minutes to be carried out if you have all the documents ready in hand. The account will be opened on the same day if the documents are completely fine.
2. Visit the Zebu Trade Branches- Zebu has 10 branches located across the major cities in India. The customer can easily visit any of these branch offices and complete the account opening process.
3. Request Account Opening Forms- If none of the above options works for the customer then he can contact the customer service of Zebu and request account opening forms. Once after receiving the form the customer can fill the form, sign it , attest all the necessary documents with it and send it to Zebu’s office address.
Account Opening Charges for Zebu Trade
Trading Account Opening Charges [One Time]
Trading AMC [Yearly Basis]
₹450 per annum
Demat Account Opening Charges [One Time]
Demat AMC [Yearly]
Benefits of Opening Account with Zebu Trade
1. Digital onboarding i.e. there is no paperwork.
2. It provides faster pay outs within a single day.
3. It provides more leverage with MTF.
4. It has direct settlement Mechanism
5. It facilitates you with a single account for fast pay in or UPI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, Group-1 securities as specified by SEBI are eligible for margin funding.
Yes, Zebu Trade is a very safe and secure platform.
Earning Per Share (EPS) refers to post tax profits of the company divided by the number of shares issued by the company.
Yes, Zebu Trade provides this facility to invest in US companies.
When the shares are held for at least one night, this is known as swing trading. It allows you to hold your shares for at least 2-3 weeks.
Zebu Trade does not charge any amount to invest in an IPO.
A/D stands for Advance/Decline ratio. It is one of the popular methods to understand the tone of the market. A/D ratio measures the no of shares advanced divide by no of shares declined.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide 3 in 1 account facility.
Initial margin required on Zebu Trade is Rs.10000.
Margin Trade Funding (MTF) is a facility provided by the broker to its customers to buy unaffordable shares and hold the shares for long time by maintaining the initial margin in the form of cash or shares.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide Robo Advisory Services.
No, you can open one demat account with one identity on Zebu Trade.
As it is mandatory to maintain minimum margin, if there is a shortfall in the margin amount then risk team will initiate the process of liquidation. You will get call/SMS before liquidation.
Investors/traders has to provide their consent to avail MTF facility and required format is available in the Zebu Trade Website.
No, you don’t need a separate demat account, you just need a demat account on Zebu Trade to avail MTF facility.