Zebu Mobile App Review
Zebu Trade Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zebu Mobile App Review
Zebu Trade is a renowned discount stock broking firm. It is a licensed member of BSE, NSE, MCX, SEBI, MSEI, and CDSL. The firm was incorporated in the year 2013 in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. The firm has grown eventually as a stand-alone organization and have attained the leading position in the financial industry in a very short span of time.
The firm focuses on providing a wide range of products to the customers that can be feasible for their present and future financial needs. It also provides a safe and secure trading platform through which the investors can trade smartly and efficiently.
Zebu Trade aims at filling the technological and service gaps that hinders the traders and the investors growth to the increased returns. The firm constantly updates their products and services that fulfils every intricate need of the demanding trader. It includes the powerful trading platforms across the multiple devices, a single margin for the trading across the asset classes and the order generator for research analysts and investment advisors.
Zebull Smart Mobile Application
Zebu Trade provides a mobile application i.e. Zebull Mobile to its customers to make trading easier. It allows the traders to trade anytime and from anywhere. The application is powerful and filled with the best features. It was developed with the motive to suit the needs of the customers. The user-friendly structure of application delivers simple and convenient trading experience.
Zebull Mobile consists of various features that makes trading simple, dynamic, and convenient for the customers. The smart application allows the customers to perform all the powerful technical analysis on the go. It also allows the customers to carry every aspect of their trade wherever they go.
Features of Zebull Smart Mobile App
1. All Cancel/Square-off Option- If the customer provides more importance to MTM rather than the individual performance of the stocks then it seems to be more time-consuming and painful to individually select and delete or square off the orders. Zebull mobile app provides a “Select All” option to delete or square off the positions.
2. Full day Session- Some trading applications make it compulsory for the users to login every time when they exit the application. Zebull mobile facilitates its customers to log in once in a day. It means that even if the customer exits through the app then the next time, he login, it will take him to the same trading session automatically from where he left off.
3. Adding Fund or Withdraw- Zebull Smart app makes adding and withdrawal of funds easy. It provides various methods through which the customer can transfer funds directly from their bank account to their trading account including the UPI-based payment. It ensures that they don’t have to go through more than three steps to start trading.
Benefits of using Zebull Smart Mobile App
1. Hybrid Mobile Application- Zebull Smart App is available on both Google play store and Apple app store as a free download. It provides the customer to gain access to every feature of Zebull. The customer can view their trades across the devices and platforms at full sync with a single login.
2. Easy Trade- It facilitates the customers with the powerful filters, scanners and indicators to stock. Its clean user interface makes the trading experience simpler and convenient irrespective of the filters and indicators that are applied to the chart.
3. Flash Trade- Zebull is integrated with their order placement servers. The customers can place orders without any delay simply by receiving the buy and sell signal from the setup. It allows the customers to utilise the features available on the desktop platform.
4. Least Navigation/Touch- Mobile Applications have gained more popularity in recent years due to their ease of use. The Zebull Smart App allows the customers to move around from one area of the application to another in just a few clicks. This makes navigation simpler.
Zebu is a reliable and well-grounded stock broking firm. It provides a better place to the traders to trade with passion and assurance. Zebull smart app is created with the motive to provide the customer with everything they need in order to go comfortably.
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, Group-1 securities as specified by SEBI are eligible for margin funding.
Yes, Zebu Trade is a very safe and secure platform.
Earning Per Share (EPS) refers to post tax profits of the company divided by the number of shares issued by the company.
Yes, Zebu Trade provides this facility to invest in US companies.
When the shares are held for at least one night, this is known as swing trading. It allows you to hold your shares for at least 2-3 weeks.
Zebu Trade does not charge any amount to invest in an IPO.
A/D stands for Advance/Decline ratio. It is one of the popular methods to understand the tone of the market. A/D ratio measures the no of shares advanced divide by no of shares declined.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide 3 in 1 account facility.
Initial margin required on Zebu Trade is Rs.10000.
Margin Trade Funding (MTF) is a facility provided by the broker to its customers to buy unaffordable shares and hold the shares for long time by maintaining the initial margin in the form of cash or shares.
No, Zebu Trade does not provide Robo Advisory Services.
No, you can open one demat account with one identity on Zebu Trade.
As it is mandatory to maintain minimum margin, if there is a shortfall in the margin amount then risk team will initiate the process of liquidation. You will get call/SMS before liquidation.
Investors/traders has to provide their consent to avail MTF facility and required format is available in the Zebu Trade Website.
No, you don’t need a separate demat account, you just need a demat account on Zebu Trade to avail MTF facility.