Demat Account Opening Charge
Demat Account AMC
SBICAP securities demat charges
Broker also facilitate SBI securities demat account refer and earn SBI depositary service charges for resident retail customers contains AMC, dematerialization charges, pledge service charges, re-materialization charges and much more which are as follows:
Account Opening Charges
Certificate + Request
Rs.5 per certificate + Rs.35 per request
Annual Maintenance charges (AMC)
Rs.100 per annum
Rs.500 per annum
If SSL/SBI is the counter party
0.02% of value or min Rs.25 whichever is higher + CDSL charges
If SSL/SBI is not the counter party
0.04% of value or min Rs.50 whichever is higher + CDSL charges
Rs.35 per request + Rs.10 for every 100 securities or part thereof or flat fee of Rs.10 per certificate whichever is higher.
On market (Sell market)/Off market
With POA (Applicable for on market instructions only)
0.01% (Min. Rs.21 & Max. Rs.300
For Instruction submitted through internet
0.01% (Min. Rs.21 & Max. Rs.300
For Instruction submitted through branches
0.04% (Min. Rs.30) Extra charges of Rs.10 per ISIN for late submission
Buy-market and off-market
Rs.10 per failed instruction
Additional Account Statement
Key Features of SBICAP Securities Limited
SBI securities demat account opening provides following features to its users.
• Wing of trusted bank SBI.
• Offers advisory for SBI demat account SBICAP securities.
• Online and offline services both are available.
• 24x7 online customer support for SBI securities demat account online related queries.
• 1100+ field officer to provide doorstep services.
• Most advanced trading platforms.
• Services available for NRIs.
• 3-in-1 SBI demat & trading account charges facility.
• Secure and Easy SBICAP securities demat account login process.
How to open SBICAP securities account?
You can easily open SBICAP Securities Limited Demat Account by filling SBICAP securities demat account opening form or SBICAP demat request form available on the broker’s official website. SBICAP securities online demat account is secure and user-friendly user interface.
As an arm of most trusted bank SBI, SBICAP Securities offers demat account services to resident Indians and NRIs across the globe. SSL is a SEBI registered broker and depositary participant of NSDL and CDSL. Being a full-service broker, it offers a wide range of products and services to all its new clients and existing clients through SBI securities free demat account services. SBI cap securities demat account charges Rs.0 on opening of demat account and for more SBI securities account opening charges you can visit to the broker website.
SBICAP securities details of SBICAP securities DP id:
• SBICAP securities NSDL DP id: IN-DP-NSDL-369-2014
• CDSL: IN-DP-314-2017
Key Features of SBI open demat account online
SBI demat account user guide will help you to open SBICAP securities demat and trading account. It also offers some of the following excellent features to its users.
• Instant fund transfer facility.
• Easy SBI demat account process.
• 128-bit encryption security.
• 3-in-1 account facility i.e. Demat + Trading + Bank Account.
• Fully transparent without any hidden charges.
• 24/7/365 telephonic assistance.
• You can choose between CDSL and NSDL while SBICAP demat account opening online.
• Free research and advisory services to trade in SBI open demat account online.
• You can apply for any IPO via ASBA net-banking facility and your allotted shares get credited to your SBICAP demat account.