SBICAP Securities Branches 2023 | Branch Near Me, Office Timings
SBICAP Securities Branches | Branch Near Me, Office Timings
SBICAP Securities Limited is the well-known stock broking arm of SBI and 100% owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Limited. It is a SEBI registered full-service broker offers to invest in BSE and NSE. You can trade or invest in equity, derivative, mutual funds, IPO, ETF and NCD through this platform. Resident Indians or NRIs can open 3-in-1 account on this platform but it does not encourage business originating in territories where cross border investment is not allowed. It charges different brokerage on various different segment. SBICAP securities head office address is located in Mumbai or you can find SBI cap securities office near me to visit branch for any issue.
SBI has 24000+ SBICAP securities Chennai branches in India and had 191 branches overseas spread across 36 countries. Most of the SBI branches are providing SBICAP services as it is one of the wings of the SBI. Any investor around the world can trade online and offline both by visiting nearby SBI cap securities ltd branches by searching on google as SBICAP securities branch near me or SBICAP securities Mumbai office by using trade on call facility.
SSL offers research and advisory services to the clients that includes equity fundamental analysis, equity technical analysis, equity derivative analysis, mutual fund through SBICAP securities branch login. SBICAP securities corporate office and SBICAP securities Delhi office provide supports to its customers in all aspects. To know details about SBICAP securities ltd Kolkata office address and SBICAP securities Ahmedabad office address or SBICAP securities ltd Kolkata you can visit to the official website of the broker.
SBICAP securities office location for SBICAP securities office in Mumbai is mentioned below:
SBICAP Securities Limited
Marathon Futurex, Unit No. 1201,
B-Wing, 12th Floor, N M Joshi Marg,
Mafatlal Mill Compound, Lower Parel East,
SBICAP securities office timings
Phone No. - 022-42273354
Fax No. – 022-022-42273331
Email id – email@example.com
Corporate Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 02268545555
8.45am to 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
SBICAP securities branch locator
You can locate the nearest branch of SBICAP Securities through SBICAP branch locator to find SBICAP securities location. You can select any city in the option to get SBICAP securities ltd office near me or SBICAP securities office near me:
• SBICAP Securities branches in Lucknow.
• SBICAP Securities branches in Rajkot.
• SBICAP Securities branches in Indore.
• SBICAP securities office in Ahmedabad
• SBICAP securities branches in Hyderabad (SBI cap securities ltd Hyderabad office)
• SBICAP Securities branches in Bhopal.
• SBICAP Securities branches in Shillong.
• SBICAP Securities branches in Dehradun.
• SBICAP securities office in Chennai
• SBICAP Securities branches in Itanagar.
• SBICAP Securities branches in Delhi (SBICAP securities office in Delhi)
• SBICAP Securities branches in Mumbai.
• SBICAP securities branches in Bangalore (SBICAP securities office in Bangalore).
• SBICAP Securities branches in Noida.
• SBICAP securities branches in Pune (SBICAP securities office in Pune).
• SBICAP securities branches in Kerala.
• SBICAP securities Kolkata west Bengal.
• SBICAP securities ltd Chandigarh branch.
• SBICAP securities branch in Noida.
• SBICAP securities office in Lucknow.
• SBICAP securities office in Kolkata.
• SBICAP securities office in Jaipur.
Comments for SBICAP Securities Branches 2023 | Branch Near Me, Office Timings
Frequently Asked Questions
At 2.45 pm, SBICAP Securities auto-square off all the open intraday positions.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.05% for intraday trades and it is also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS trades.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.03% for currency futures trading and Rs.30 per lot for currency options trading.
SBICAP Securities charges Rs.850 on opening of 3-in-1 account.
No, currently this facility is not available. You can not invest in commodity segment through SBICAP Securities as it is not a member of national exchange MCX.
Yes, you can place cover order and bracket order on SBICAP Securities.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.50% for equity delivery trade on SBICAP Securities.
It comprises of 3 balances; lien, ledger and collateral balance. • Lien- It is the total balance blocked by you for the trading purpose. • Ledger- After setting off the trade amount or outstanding dues, total balance available in your account is ledger balance. • Collateral- It is the notational valuation of your demat holdings, you can use this to place order.
Kindly follow the below steps: • Go to ‘download’ tab. • Fill and sign the ‘change in designated bank account’. • Attach the scanned copy of cancelled cheque of your bank account you wish to add. • You can send the scanned copy of your cheque for the verification purpose.
Limit, order, SL-L and SL-M are the types of order to be selected.