SBICAP Securities Mobile App Review 2024 | Features, Demo, Download
SBICAP Securities Mobile App Review - Features, Demo, Download
SBICAP Securities Limited is one of the most popular and trusted brands in the field of share market, established in 2006 as a full-service broker and now it is a registered member of SEBI and offers you to invest in BSE & NSE. SSL is the depositary participant of CDSL and NSDL. SBI capital securities review offers a wide range of products in its platform that includes equity, derivative, currency, mutual fund, IPO, insurance, bonds, ETFs and NCDs along with car loan, home loan and loan against securities. SSL offers leverage facility and nominal SBI securities brokerage charges SBI securities demat charges to trade in equity delivery and equity intraday segments. By using this leverage facility, trader can trade more.
SBI securities app review is one of the India’s leading stock broker and a wing of the State Bank of India (SBI) group. SBI software login is one of the popular full-service brokers of India and a 100% owned subsidiary of SBICAP Capital Markets Limited. SSL offers 3-in-1 account facility i.e. Demat + Trading + Bank Account in which demat & trading account associated with SBICAP Securities and bank account with State Bank of India. SBICAP securities branches provides offline support related to SBI securities mobile app and SBI securities mobile app demo and SBI securities account opening charges are available on website. SBI securities demat charges zero to its users.
Any NRI across the world except NRIs of USA, UK, Canada and Japan can invest in BSE and NSE by using SBI securities mobile trading. The parent company of SSL is SBI which offers ‘YONO’ application through which you can fulfil your all banking needs including trading and investment. For SBICAP securities mobile app demo and SBI securities demat charges can visit to the broker official website.
SBICAP Securities Limited Mobile Trading Software
SBI securities review offers ‘YONO’ application through which you can complete your all banking transactions. SBICAP Securities provides many trading software for smartphone and desktop users:
1. SBISmart Portal (Web-based trading platform).
2. SBISmart Lite (Website Trading).
3. SBISmart Mobile App.
SBICAP mobile app have every modern feature which will help you in making trading and investment easily.
1. SBISmart Portal (Web-based trading platform)
SSL offers browser-based trading platform for trading in equity, derivative and currency.
SBISmart portal has many advanced features which are as follows:
• Enables you to create your own watchlist.
• Customizable screen.
• SBI securities new mobile app enables real-time quotes.
• SBI demat mobile app offers facility to invest in BSE and NSE.
• SBI securities mobile app give access to research reports and advisory services.
• SBI mobile trading app Enables you to place After Market Order (AMO) for future trades.
• Access in any browser such as Google, Google chrome, Mozilla firebox.
• Open official website of SBISmart.
• Click on login option.
• Select trade login, it will redirect you to new page asking for customer’s details.
• Enter the required details; client code, password and Pan number.
• Click sign in and after that you can start trading.
• Open SBISmart website.
• Click on ‘Education’ section.
• Click on ‘Demo’.
There are many demo videos available in the ‘Demo’ section to educate you about each part of the website.
2. SBISmart Lite (Website Trading)
SBISmart Lite is the simplified version of SBISmart website which is low in bandwidth and designed to provide assistance when internet connectivity is poor. You can access this trading software on your mobile and laptop and it will provide you same trading experience as available in SBISmart Portal.
Some of the main features of SBISmart Lite are as follows:
• Create your own market watchlist.
• Enables you to trade in equity and derivative segment.
• SBICAP securities mobile trading offers real-time market quotes along with SBI securities recommendations.
• Live information of BSE and NSE.
• Place or remove orders as per your convenience through SBI securities mobile software.
• Visit official website ‘SBISmart.com’.
• Under login section, click on ‘lite login’.
• Enter your details; client code, password and Pan number.
• Click sign in and start trading.
• Open official SBISmart website.
• Click on ‘Education’ tab given on the main menu.
• Click on ‘Demo’ tab.
• Under ‘document demos’, select demo for ‘SBISmart Lite’.
3. SBISmart Mobile App:
SSL offers SBI cap securities ltd mobile app for android and IOS users. SBISmart mobile application is a very user-friendly trading software for beginners and experienced traders.
Key features of SBISmart are as follows:
• Hassle-free and user-friendly platform.
• Instant online fund transfer.
• Enables you to execute orders or cancel pending orders.
• Customizable multiple watchlist.
• Access it from any place.
• Secure connection.
• Customizable charts.
• Research reports and advisory services.
This application is available in Google play store and App store for android and IOS users respectively.
• Visit ‘SBISmart.com’.
• Click on ‘Education’ section provided on the main menu of the home page.
• Click on ‘Demo’ button.
• Select demo for Android user or demo for iPhone user.
SBI securities customer care
SBI best app for statement are the best app for downloading the statement. If you are facing any kind of issue in downloading the statement or account and trading and SBI securities annual charges related queries you can contact to the customer care at SBI securities contact number: 022 6854 5555 or visit to the SBI securities branch near me.
Comments for SBICAP Securities Mobile App Review 2024 | Features, Demo, Download
Frequently Asked Questions
At 2.45 pm, SBICAP Securities auto-square off all the open intraday positions.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.05% for intraday trades and it is also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS trades.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.03% for currency futures trading and Rs.30 per lot for currency options trading.
SBICAP Securities charges Rs.850 on opening of 3-in-1 account.
No, currently this facility is not available. You can not invest in commodity segment through SBICAP Securities as it is not a member of national exchange MCX.
Yes, you can place cover order and bracket order on SBICAP Securities.
SBICAP Securities charges 0.50% for equity delivery trade on SBICAP Securities.
It comprises of 3 balances; lien, ledger and collateral balance. • Lien- It is the total balance blocked by you for the trading purpose. • Ledger- After setting off the trade amount or outstanding dues, total balance available in your account is ledger balance. • Collateral- It is the notational valuation of your demat holdings, you can use this to place order.
Kindly follow the below steps: • Go to ‘download’ tab. • Fill and sign the ‘change in designated bank account’. • Attach the scanned copy of cancelled cheque of your bank account you wish to add. • You can send the scanned copy of your cheque for the verification purpose.
Limit, order, SL-L and SL-M are the types of order to be selected.