Bonanza Online Account Open 2023 | Process, Forms, Fees and Details
Bonanza Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Bonanza is the full-service broker of India, started its operation in 1994. Since, the day Bonanza was established, it’s regularly been into the market trend because of its excellent services. It is a SEBI registered broker and depositary participant of NSDL & CDSL. Bonanza allows their clients to invest or trade in NSE, BSE, MCX, MSEI, NMCE, ICEX and NCDEX. Bonanza charges brokerage of @flat Rs.18 per executed trade in all the segment which proved as a game changer for the company. Bonanza has a client base of 35000+ active clients. Bonanza offers free demat and trading account as well as any NRI across the world can open an account with Bonanza and trade in Indian share market through this platform.
Margin & leverage facility is the extra benefit for the customers while trading by using this platform. Bonanza has many advanced trading software to provide best trading and investing experience to their customers. One can easily open an account at Bonanza by following some simple steps.
Benefits of Opening an Account at Bonanza:
• Flat Rs.18 per executed trade brokerage in all the segment.
• Less brokerage as compared to other full-service broker.
• Allows you to place all type of orders including MIS, CO, SL, SLM and BO.
• Many advanced trading software & tools are available for all types of clients.
• Ultra-fast mobile app through which you can trade.
• Algo trading facility.
• Brokerage and Margin calculators are provided.
• 1700+ franchisees across India.
• Call and Trade facility available.
• 24/7/365 support.
• Live chat option to resolve your any query.
Bonanza Account Opening Charges:
Trading account Opening Charge
Trading account AMC
Demat account Opening Charge
Demat account AMC
Rs.250 + GST (Yearly)
Documents required to open an account at Bonanza:
Following documents are required to open an account at Bonanza:
• PAN card.
• Aadhar card.
• Cancelled cheque.
• Income proof (From16/ ITR/ 6-month bank statement) (To trade in derivative segment).
• Passport size photograph.
Procedure to open an account at Bonanza:
There are number of ways by which you can open your account at Bonanza.
Online Account Opening on Bonanza:
Bonanza offers you to open online demat account by uploading required documents:
• Visit official website of Bonanza or download the mobile application.
• Click, open an account.
• Register your mobile number, email id and name.
• Enter the OTP received in your mobile number.
• Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the given tab.
• In the last, E-sign process will take place in which you need to validate the OTP sent to your mobile phone.
• After document verification, you will receive a message or mail in your email id.
• Now, you can start trading.
Offline Account Opening on Bonanza:
You can also open offline account on Bonanza by following some simple steps:
• Visit the official website of Bonanza and register your details like name, phone number etc or you can visit the nearby branch of bonanza.
• Sales representative will call you and provide you KYC form on your email id or you can take that form from the branch office.
• Take the print out of that form.
• Completely fill that form with your signature, passport size photograph and attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
• Courier all the documents along with KYC form to the registered address.
Comments for Bonanza Online Account Open 2023 | Process, Forms, Fees and Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Bonanza offers semi and fully Algo trading on its platform.
Bonanza is equipped with many unique features such as free demat & trading account opening, brokerage of flat Rs18 per executed order. handsome leverage facility in all segment, online & offline account opening facility method, trading software & tools and more than 1700+ branches are available across India.
It is totally free; you don’t need to pay single penny for opening of demat and trading account.
No, Bonanza does not charge any extra brokerage on canceling and modifying an order. Transparency is the key quality of Bonanza.
15 minutes before the market closes as both Bracket Orders (BO) and Cover Order (CO) are intraday orders.
NRML refers to when a trader wants to avail the leverage benefits in equity delivery whereas CNC (Cash and Carry) refers to when a trader can buy shares on the behalf of available funds in his/her account.
No, it is very much clear that securities received against investments under Foreign Direct Investment Scheme (FDI), Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) and Scheme for investment on non-repatriation basis need to be credited into separate demat account and also investment under PIS can be on repatriation and non-repatriation basis.
It is a very simple process; you need to visit the nearby branch or download the account opening form from the official website and send it to broker’s office along with required documents.
Yes, Bonanza offers call and trade facility @flat Rs 25 per order.
Yes, you can place After Market Order (AMO) on Bonanza.
No, Bonanza only offers 2-in-1 account on its platform.
Yes, Bonanza allow you to invest in any IPO.
Yes, any NRI around the world can invest in Indian Share market by using this platform.
NRI/PIO are allowed to open only one account with any designated bank (Preferred bank - Axis bank) in a prescribed format for PIS account. After that, bank can issue a PIS approval letter to the investor.
No, without any approval, NRI’s can sell any securities or debentures on the exchange.
No, Bonanza does not offer to invest in US stocks.