Zerodha Golden Pi Review
Zerodha Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Zerodha Golden Pi Review
Zerodha Golden Pi is India’s first free online platform for investments in bonds and debentures. The company has partnered with different banks, bond trading institutions and large financial organizations. This tie up is to give its customers the access to various bonds and debentures. This platform takes care of the entire process of bond investment starting from opening the account to bond and then units getting transferred to the Customer’s demat account.
Traders get the multiple options to browse among the most rated bonds from different bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank while operating Zerodha GoldenPi.
This platform gives traders the opportunity to earn a high interest rate on their investments. Traders have an opportunity to invest in highly secured investment options. This simply makes sure to take care of the trader’s investment related process in bonds, debentures and corporate bonds. The traders will get the real-time notifications on their incoming payments and other necessary updates. The traders can browse among the top most rated bonds from various bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank while operating Zerodha Golden Pi.
It is quite easy and can be easily followed by any traders. Traders will easily get the bonds in their demat account and make online payment while working with Zerodha GoldenPi.
Features of Zerodha Bond Trading Platform
There are certain features that Zerodha GoldenPi has:
• High ROI (Return on Investment)- GoldenPi gives its traders the advantage of earning high interest on their Fds and mutual funds. They can be away from the uncertainties of the price of the mutual funds. The bonds offer its traders highest interest rate in comparison with the other investment.
• Comprehensive Store for Fixed Investment: The entire investment related process in bonds, debentures and corporate bonds of the trader will be taken care while working with Zerodha GoldenPi.
• Secure Investment Option: The bondholders will be more secure than the mutual fund holders and fixed deposits as the bond holders will be paid even when the company gets insolvent.
• Real-Time Notifications: This platform makes sure to monitor or to track the trader’s portfolio closely and even provides the real-time notifications on incoming payments and other necessary updates.
• Browse top-rated bonds and debentures: The traders can easily browse among the top most rated bonds from various bond institutions, capital market high rated players and capital market division of bank.
Setting up Zerodha Bond Trading Platform
If the trader is to set up the Zerodha Golden Pi or Zerodha Bond trading platform, then they are compelled to open a demat account with Zerodha.
Once after the trader opens his demat account, they can select any option from the range of fixed income instruments such as bonds or treasury bills. The traders are facilitated with the login id and passwords.
Once after you enter the details, traders will be able to access Zerodha Golden Pi.
The below mentioned steps are to be followed after you login details of demat account:
1. By clicking on the Market Watch option, traders will be able to see the name of the type of fixed income instruments which they want to buy or sell.
2. By clicking on the add option, traders can add the number of distinct fixed income instruments they are wishing to buy or sell.
3. Once the trader adds the fixed income instrument of their choice, they are compelled to click on the submit button.
4. In the next, traders will be able to see icons such as “B” for buy shares or “S” for sell shares.
5. After clicking on this icon, the traders can buy or sell fixed income instruments of their choice.
6. Traders can examine their bond holdings under the “Portfolio” segment.
7. The trader can examine the various technical charts of distinct companies under the “Chart Analysis”.
8. The traders can examine their latest notification under the “Notification Window” section.
Advantages of GoldenPi
• It enables the traders to select the investment that matches their investment objectives.
• It can be easily accessed online.
• It gives the traders the chances of receiving a high interest rate on their investment.
• It works as the comprehensive store for fixed income investment.
• The traders can browse among the top most rated bonds and debentures.
• While the traders will trade on bonds, they will get an opportunity to earn a high interest rate.
• The traders will receive real-time updates and alerts and can easily and instantly transfer their funds.
• It is the only fixed income investment trading platform offered to the traders and investors.
• It is feasible for the intraday traders looking for quick tips and high growth on their investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zerodha do not offer home pickup service of account opening forms. The customer is required to courier the forms at Zerodha Bangalore office. The forms can also be filled online.
Yes. Zerodha’s free Kite trading platform provides advance technical charts. The advance charts are provided by Zerodha are among the best in the Industry.
No, at present the investing in stocks is listed in foreign stock exchanges is not possible through Zerodha. If you are still wishing to invest in Apple, Google, Facebook, etc. then mutual funds are the easiest way.
Zerodha is completely an execution platform only. It does not provide any form of advisory or tips. We believe that traders and investors should make educated and informed trades based on the research and analysis.
Zerodha is an online discount brokerage model where only online trading services are offered to the customers or traders. It uses the latest and advance technology to serve its customers and has less branches and offices. The technology helps its customers to scale and reduce the operational cost which in-term helps them to maintain huge profits despite offering low-cost trading.
Zerodha charges an amount of ₹20 per executed order or .03% whichever is lower for equity, currency and commodity futures trading.
No, Zerodha does not provide the margin funding facility.
Yes, some of the services provided by Zerodha are free. It offers Mutual fund investment and brokerage free equity delivery trading. The brokerage fee for Intra-day and F&O trading is ₹20 per executed order or 0.03% (whichever is lower).
Yes, the BTST i.e. buy today- sell tomorrow facility is available in Zerodha. It allows the traders to sell shares before they deposit into your demat account on T+2 days.
Zerodha does not provide interest on the money that is held in the trading account. It does not accept any personal Fd’s as margin for trading.
Zerodha offers the service to place AMO orders. These AMO orders are placed after the market hours for the next trading day in advance. AMO (After Market Orders) allows the customers to place online buy/sell order before the stock exchanges are open for trading. The order timing for AMO order changes by the trading segment.
No, Zerodha doesn't offer any trading account on minor's name even if you are below 18 years, you can not open a trading account.
No. A customer can open only one trading account or demat account with Zerodha. You cannot open two trading accounts with same PAN number with Zerodha. Note: You can open other trading or demat account with the same name and PAN number with other brokers. But this can't be done with one broker because of SEBI regulations.
LTT in Zerodha stands for Last Traded Time. The last traded time shows when a particular share or contract was last bought or sold. It helps the traders to know the demand for a particular share on that particular day.
No, it is not compulsory to maintain a minimum balance in the Zerodha Trading account.
If the customer wants to change the bank account that is linked with their Zerodha account. The customer needs to submit the 'Account Modification Form' with a bank proof document. The steps to change the Zerodha bank account are: 1. Visit the Zerodha website 2. Move to the 'Download & Resources' section. 3. Download the 'Account Modification Form' 4. Fill the form, sign it and get a print out. 5. Attach the bank proof documents like bank statements, cancelled cheque etc., along with the form and send it to the Zerodha Bengaluru office.
Yes. Zerodha offers trading in forex but as per NSE we can trade only in USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR and JPYINR in India with any stock broker. You can trade in currency derivatives at BSE and NSE exchanges using the Zerodha trading account. The customer needs to enable the currency trading segment before starting the trading in currency.
CNC stands for Cash and Carry. It is simply a product code and if you use them to buy and sell shares on the same day, they will still be considered as Intraday trade. NRML (Normal) is used for overnight trading for futures and options.
In Zerodha the customer has to open a demat account along with the trading account. It does not allow linking of its trading account with a demat account from some other depository participant (DP). Note: • You can have multiple demat accounts if you want on your name with different brokers. • You can continue holding your Sharekhan demat account if you wish to do so. • You could transfer all your holdings in the Sharekhan demat account to Zerodha demat account at the time of closing the Sharekhan demat account. It is a simple process.
The Margin for Zerodha is reduced across all the segments including Intraday at BSE, NSE and MCX on 2 January, 2019. It is in line with the new margin policy introduced by SEBI. As per the policy, the brokers cannot offer ab additional margin to customers. The margins are now prescribed by the exchanges and are the same across the brokers.
Once you apply in Zerodha for opening an account, it takes 24-48 hours to get activated. Any kind of discrepancies in the submitted forms or documents can delay the account opening process.
An individual need to have 3 accounts i.e. Trading, demat and a bank account. Zerodha offers trading and demat account services to its customers. Trading account is required to place buy & sell orders and the demat account is required to hold all the bought securities in electronic form. The trading and demat account of the customer are linked to their bank account.
Zerodha is safe as any other stock broker in India. It is a genuine and the trusted stock broker and comes among the lowest risk broker in India. It is a debt free company and they only offer broking services. In the last 9 years, there is no single major violation has been reposted. Thus, it is the safest stock broker of India.
Zerodha offers truly brokerage free equity delivery trading and mutual fund investment. It charges flat Rs. 20 or 0.03% (whichever is low) per executed order for intraday trades.
Yes, Zerodha favorable for long term investors. Zerodha offers the Equity delivery brokerage at free. It automatically brings down the trading costs thereby helping a lot of money in the long term. It also offers commission-free direct mutual funds that results in additional earning of 1% yearly.
The SMS facility in Zerodha is optional and is charged at Rs. 1 per SMS.
You can place an MIS buy order in one exchange and the MIS short order in the other exchange. However, by the end of the trading day, both of these trades are required to be squared off individually on each exchange.
NFO stands for New Fund Offer. An NFO is the first time when a fund is offered for subscription by an AMC. The customer cannot invest in NFO through Zerodha Coin currently. However, you can buy NFO from the AMC directly.
All the orders will get squared off before the end of the day. IOC stands for 'Immediate or cancel'. It means that the order is executed as soon as it is released and in case the order fails to execute, then it is immediately canceled.
The Z Pin is the 4-digit telephone code. This is the customer’s personal identification number. This number is required to place orders through the call, trade desk and to raise support requests. Whenever the customer will call Zerodha customer support or call & trade desk, he/she have to authenticate themselves using the Z Pin code.
Yes, Zerodha offers trading in foreign exchange (currency). The customers can trade in currency derivatives at BSE and NSE exchanges simply by using the Zerodha trading account. The customer is required to enable the Currency trading segment before he/she start to trade in the Forex.
Discount brokers are the brokers that offers only online broking services to its customers and at a very low-cost. Zerodha discount broker uses the latest computer technology to offer online trading services to millions of customers. The brokerage charge for discount brokers are usually less than the traditional full-service brokers. Zerodha is an online discount broker.
The Zerodha is a depository participant of CDSL depository. This means it works as a service agent for demat account which is held by CDSL, one of the two central depositories.