Alice Blue Sensibull Review | Features and Option Trading Platform
Alice Blue Sensibull Review
What is Sensibull?
Sensibull is a platform built with the sole purpose of trading options. Sensibull meaning is very simple and clear, it has various features and resources made especially for options trading such as option trading strategies. Sensibull aliceblue suggests strategies according to the market view of the trader, and those strategies can be applied by the trader in the market.
Sensibull paper trading
Virtual trading sensibull is a feature which of sensibull which allows the users to be educated about trading. Sensibull virtual trade will also help the users to learn about trading in much detail. Paper trade sensibull is very helpful for beginners as it gives provide them practile knowledge of the trading. By proper sensibull learning you can diversify your portfolio in an efficient manner.
Sensibull virtual trading app helps beginners to trade virtually without real money to gain better trading knowledge. Sensibull free virtual trading is available for new Alice Blue users for sensibull learning.
Alice blue sensibull
Sensibull aliceblue is a specially designed trading platform for options trading. As trading options is quite different from conventional equity trading, a specialized option was required which can benefit the clients and the traders. Alice blue sensibull platform has simplified the tricky option trading and has also made option trading faster as compared to any other general trading platform.
You can visit the Alice Blue official website for sensibull subscription.
Features of Alice Blue Option Trading Platform
The various features which are offered by alice blue sensibull are as follow:
• In-built Toggle Button: This feature displays the price of each contract along with the price of each unit in the lot. In short it eliminates the effort of calculating the total cost of the contract and eventually helps in saving client’s time.
• Option Chain Table and Heat Maps: It is essential to analyze the building up resistance and the support on underlying asset price as it affects the call, so for trading options these points need to be identified.
• Creation and Customization of Strategy: Though sensibull aliceblue has its own inbuilt strategies, still the clients have the option of creating and customizing the strategies according to their trading requirement. Traders just need to elaborate their market view and Sensibull aliceblue will provide them various strategies that suit the view of the market along with the instruments on which investments can be made.
• Option Analyzer: This feature of sensibull app is a big utility for the traders as it analyses all the options in which the trader is willing to trade using option chain and option Greek. Moreover, it checks the trading and P&L accounts of various companies and also does scenario analysis.
• Option Central: It is another great feature offered by sensibull software to the traders. It assesses the opportunities available in the option market by checking the IV percentiles, PCR, volume breakouts and etc.
Setting Up Alice Blue Sensibull
In order to set up aliceblue sensibull, follow the steps mentioned below:
Sensibull aliceblue login
• By using the login credentials of Alice Blue demat and trading account, the client is supposed to log in where he can start using the sensibull software offered by Alice Blue.
• After reaching on the alice blue sensibull dashboard, the client has to select the index he wants to trade in. Currently, there are sensibull option strategy for option trading on Nifty and Bank Nifty.
• Then the market view has to be selected which can be not above, not below, above, below and between.
• Input the anticipated price range, that chosen index could touch at expiry.
• Now either date of expiry or the expected date of index touching the mentioned price has to be chosen.
• Click on the “GO” button.
Selection of Sensibull strategies
• After clicking on the GO button, a lot of information related to details provided above will be displayed. Details regarding future market events and RBI, SEBI policies will also be shown.
• Then the client would receive a list of sensibull option strategies according to the market view.
• According to the suitability of trading one of the sensibull strategies has to be chosen from the list.
• Filters can be used to cut out the type of strategies which client does not want to check.
• After choosing a strategy, select it.
Placing an Order
• After getting the strategy selected, the client has to set the lot size he wants to buy or sell along with the order type, and then he has to hit the trade button.
• Order is placed once the trade button is hit. It can later be tracked and modified.
Benefits of alice blue sensibull
• Technologically advanced tool for option traders with various powerful features like option chain, option analyzer, and much more which assist traders in options trading.
• Reduces the risk involved in options trading as it simplifies the trading and limits the risk by providing best strategies.
• Self-created strategies can be tested with virtual trading sensibull and virtual money which helps to identify whether the new strategy is profitable or not.
• Multi leg strategies can be used in a single click.
• Availability of resources on option trading on this platform helps to gain and enhance knowledge.
Alice Blue Sensibull is a top-notch trading platform and a big asset for option traders in the market. It simplifies the option trading process, creation, and selection of strategies. Also, reduces the risk associated with option trading. Overall, sensibull app helps to make option trading more profitable and secure.
Open Your Demat Account with Alice blue
Comments for Alice Blue Sensibull Review | Features and Option Trading Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
Demat account opening under Alice Blue is completely free.
Yes, you can place NRML orders in Alice blue.
MTM refers to Market-To-Market margin which covers the daily difference between the price of contract and its closing price on the day of purchase.
Alice blue customer support number is 098219 59487.
Certainly, Minor Demat Account can be opened with Alice Blue. In this case a legal guardian has to be appointed. Documents of legal guardians are required at the time of opening an account.
Natural gas brokerage in Alice blue is ₹15 per order or 0.05% (whichever is lower).
Yes, Alice Blue stock broker is very trusted. They have a big list of items to offer, and they serve their customer in most customer friendly manner.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Alice blue traditional brokerage plan has been discontinued by Alice blue. Only freedom 15 brokerage plan is available in Alice blue. Visit garvthakur.com to check Alice blue brokerage rate.
Alice Blue has over 17 branches and 1000’s of franchise offices across India.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue: i. ID proof (PAN card) ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport) iii. Passport size photo iv. Scanned signature v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
Alice Blue helpline number is 080-61575500/22174600.
No, it does not provide trading service on forex.
Yes, Alice Blue offers direct Mutual Funds through a dedicated online platform. There is no commission or brokerage charge on Mutual Funds.
Investing in Smallcase will attract a one-time flat fee of ₹100, apart from that usual brokerage charges will be applicable per transaction.
Crude oil brokerage in Alice blue is ₹15 per order.
Basic Service Demat Account (BSDA) is a special category of Demat account which can be opened / held only by individual investors. It is available for holding a value up to ₹50,000.
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
The size of file should be less than 5MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
No, it does not provide any free tips.
Now there is only one brokerage plan in Alice blue i.e., Alice blue freedom 15 plan. Login to Alice blue Bot to change your current Alice blue brokerage plan.
eSign refers to digital signature. If client’s Aadhar card is linked with his mobile number, then he can virtually sign the documents through OTP.
Alice blue option trading brokerage is ₹15 per order. Both Alice blue option buying brokerage and Alice blue option selling brokerage is same.
No, it does not provide live market notifications and news.
The brokerage of Zerodha Max ₹20 per trade while the brokerage of Alice Blue Max ₹15 per order. Both the brokers are discount Brokers. Alice Blue provides more margin as compared to Zerodha.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice Blue does not provide a demo trading account.
No, it does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
It offers more than 15 additional products worth ₹3000 free of cost to enhance your trading experience.
Login to Alice blue Bot to change your current Alice blue brokerage plan.
Yes, it does provide combined ledger for both segments.
Alice blue traditional brokerage plan has been discontinued.
Transaction password is the password used while placing orders.
Yes, Alice Blue allows to trade in commodity.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.
3:15 PM is the Intraday square off time for Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Equity Options brokerage is ₹15 per order.
Those who are willing to trade only in F&O (Equity, Commodity or Currency), Demat account is not required.
No, Alice Blue does not provide this feature.