- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Alice Algo Review
Alice Blue Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Alice Algo Trading Platform Review
While trading, emotions play a great role and can also influence the decision made by traders. This can lead to taking such positions in the market which might incur loss. To overcome that, Alice Blue introduced this trading platform called “Alice Algo” which is one of the most advanced trading platforms.
Algo trading is an algorithm-based platform and all kinds of human emotions are neglected which eventually results in profitable trading. Being a web-based trading platform, it can be used for both equity and commodity trading. The platform is built with high security levels in order to keep all the transactions safe and secure. It is a simplified and intelligent interface that is designed to take the trading process forward. This new method of trading helps the companies to raise capital by offering shares and commodities.
It is the new face of automatic robot trading and now people are more attracted towards such platforms. In Comparison to other platforms in the market that are designed to solve one problem at a time, this advanced platform can take care of multiple tasks simultaneously that enhances the trading experience.
• Compatibility: Alice Blue Algo trading platform is highly compatible with devices. It is available on both iOS and Android operating systems. It can be used as an application on smartphones for trading. Its light weight provides ease in the trading options.
• Availability of pre-defined strategies: Alice Algo has a wide range of pre-defined strategies. Strategies like Eagle algorithm and Money machine strategy are also pre-loaded on the platform. Traders need not to create their own strategies, they can choose one from the available pre-defined strategies and the rest of them get readjusted by the platform itself.
• Pocket Friendly: Alice Algo charges a nominal fee of ₹20 per order for the trades executed. Terminal operators are not required if a trader uses the Alice Algo platform that further helps in saving money.
• Simple Interface: Though it seems to be a difficult task to handle this platform, it’s easy and user-friendly interface helps to avail various facilities.
• Secure: Securing trades and transactions is the priority of every automatic trading platform. Transactions on this platform are completely safe and secure.
Eligibility to Own Algo Trading
In order to own the Alice algo trading software, the customer needs to have a demat account and trading account with Alice Blue.
In order to know how to open a trading and demat account with Alice blue Click here
Types of Algo Trading
Basically, Alice Algo provides 2 types of Algo trading:
(A) MT4 Links
MT4 links work to trade with MT4 based strategies where a link can be created in the Alice Algo app and the key can be pasted in MT4 indicator. As soon as the platform catches signal, it automatically initiates trading to the selected symbol in Alice Algo. MT4 based indicators are as follow:
• Button Trading: This system is an MT4 based indicator used to place order from chart windows. There are 4 basic buttons (Buy, Close buy, Sell and Close sell). The best part is that the trades can be squared off through a single click. Within no time, trades will directly get transferred to the Alice Blue trading account.
• Multi Indicator: This indicator consists of more than 15 strategies namely; RSI, MACD, Bollinger Band, Gator and etc. Any indicator with custom parameters can be chosen and traded with the combination of 2,3,4 indicators by just enabling and disabling the strategies. Traders generally use the MT4 indicator with their own parameters. This indicator serves a lot of utility to traders by giving the liberty to customize the strategy according to the trader’s need.
• Super Trend Indicator: It is the most commonly used indicator amongst the traders of the stock or commodity market. The users can select Multiple quantities, various targets and stoploss levels to trade. Normal and Renko charts indicators can also be applied by the traders. The above 3 indicators can be used for free after taking a subscription of Alice Algo MT4 links as they are complimentary with the subscription.
For the traders who either have less knowledge about the charts or don’t wish to spare much time in trading can simply use the Strategies section of Alice Algo. This platform contains great strategies for Intra-day and positional traders. It has the following strategies in its Alice Algo Strategies section:
• Eagle trading: It is a price action-based strategy that works on the breakout of a specific period’s high and low. A buy signal is considered if it breaks the high of a particular period and the candle closes with a buffer. Similarly, a sell signal is given for vice versa. The accuracy of this strategy stays between a bracket of 70-75%.
• Money Machine: It is one of the most powerful strategies based on Fibonacci levels as well as Gann strategy. Being a combination of various strategies, it is capable of giving good positional signals in CRUDE, SBIN, NIFTY etc. It gives regular and huge profits with the accuracy of 65-70%.
• Intramax: It is an intra-based trading strategy in which magical support and resistance level is used to generate trades. The signals are generated on real-time breakouts, so there’s no waiting for closing candles. The accuracy of the signal stays more than 75%.
• Super trend strategy: It is the same as we have discussed for the MT4 links section.
Set-Up Process for Alice Blue Algo Trading
• First of all, login to Alice Blue trading terminal/website.
• Downloading the Alice Blue Algo trading platform on the smartphone.
• Now, create a link on the trading terminal of Alice Blue and post it on the MT4 platform. This will begin the automatic trading in your account.
• Another way is to select the strategy that you want to apply and after selecting it the trade will commence automatically when there are new signals as per the strategy and continue.
Benefits for Alice Blue Algo Trading
1. It makes the execution of trades at the best prices and captures the prices correctly.
2. It has a high responsiveness feature that provides order execution at best prices.
3. It helps in avoiding the massive price differences as the trades are scheduled and executed as soon as the signals are received.
4. It helps in reducing the transaction cost of the trade.
5. It checks multiple market scenarios at same time.
6. The risk of placing wrong orders is nullified by using this platform.
7. It helps you in back testing the customized strategies by using the historical and real-time data available.
Alice Algo is a great platform for those who have less time but their aim is to trade with complete accuracy. It keeps the psychological and emotional factor away from trading. This leads to a fair opportunity in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Demat account opening under Alice Blue is completely free.
Yes, you can place NRML orders in Alice blue.
MTM refers to Market-To-Market margin which covers the daily difference between the price of contract and its closing price on the day of purchase.
Certainly, Minor Demat Account can be opened with Alice Blue. In this case a legal guardian has to be appointed. Documents of legal guardians are required at the time of opening an account.
Yes, Alice Blue is a trusted stock broker. They have a big list of items to offer, and they serve their customer in most customer friendly manner.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Alice Blue has over 17 branches and 1000’s of franchise offices across India.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue: i. ID proof (PAN card) ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport) iii. Passport size photo iv. Scanned signature v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
Alice Blue helpline number is 080-61575500/22174600.
No, it does not provide trading service on forex.
Yes, Alice Blue offers direct Mutual Funds through a dedicated online platform. There is no commission or brokerage charge on Mutual Funds.
Investing in Smallcase will attract a one-time flat fee of ₹ 100, apart from that usual brokerage charges will be applicable per transaction.
Basic Service Demat Account (BSDA) is a special category of Demat account which can be opened / held only by individual investors. It is available for holding a value up to Rs.50,000.
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
The size of file should be less than 5MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
No, it does not provide any free tips.
eSign refers to digital signature. If client’s Aadhar card is linked with his mobile number, then he can virtually sign the documents through OTP.
No, it does not provide live market notifications and news.
The brokerage of Zerodha Max Rs.20 per trade while the brokerage of Alice Blue Max Rs.15 per order. Both the brokers are discount Brokers. Alice Blue provides more margin as compared to Zerodha.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice Blue does not provide a demo trading account.
No, it does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
It offers more than 15 additional products worth ₹ 3000 free of cost to enhance your trading experience.
Yes, it does provide combined ledger for both segments.
Transaction password is the password used while placing orders.
Yes, Alice Blue allows to trade in commodity.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.
3:15 PM is the Intraday square off time for Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Equity Options brokerage is Rs.15 per order.
Those who are willing to trade only in F&O (Equity, Commodity or Currency), Demat account is not required.
No, Alice Blue does not provide this feature.