Alice Blue Stock Trading, Demat, Brokerage, Feature and Reviews 2023
Alice Blue Review 2023
Alice Blue is one of the biggest and top ranked Bangalore based discount brokers in India. Alice Blue was incorporated in 2006 by Sidhavelayutham M, known for its commodity trading service on MCX and NCDEX. Alice blue pricing is zero brokerage charges cost model and offers various services in Equity and Commodity trading at BSE, NSE and MCX in futures & options, cash and currency.
Alice Blue broker received its MCX membership in 2007 under Alice Blue Commodity private limited. It also provides an additional facility of depository services to its clients. Indian citizens can open a 2-in-1 alice blue account, by integrating their Alice Blue Demat and Trading Account.
If we talk about alice blue brokerage review, it provides freedom 15 plan in which customers have to pay fixed brokerage charges of ₹15 or 0.05% whichever is lower per order for equity intraday segment and ₹0 per order for equity delivery segment i.e., free investing.
Alice Blue review provide better understanding of the broker throughout its trading and investment services. So, let’s have a detailed about alice blue review & get good understanding of alice blue brokerage review, Alice Blue Demat Account, Alice Blue Online Trading Platforms & other important features.
Alice Blue Financial Services USP (Unique Sales Proposition)
There are certain Unique Selling Points of Alice blue Financial Services that guides the customers:
1. The company has experienced the trust of over 20 years as a full-service broker.
2. Alice blue antweb - Alice Blue provides a flagship trading platform to its customers that is built for analysis and trading.
3. Alice blue brokerage review- Freedom 15 plan, simple, low-cost, and flat-fee brokerage.
4. Alice blue pricing for equity Delivery Fee – Opportunity for the traders as you don’t need to pay on investing in this segment i.e., free investing.
5. Free software - Alice blue online provides free trading software to all its customers.
6. Trade School - It provides an online resource for learning investment related concepts and trading skills to its customers.
7. Alice Blue Web - Alice Blue provides the advanced trading tools to its customers such as ANT Meta, ANT Scanner and other third-party tools.
8. Aliceblue account opening charges is zero
Advantages of Alice Blue
1. No brokerage charges on trading in equity delivery segment under the F15 (Freedom 15) plan.
2. There is no minimum brokerage, no minimum commitment and no prepaid plans are guaranteed.
3. Alice blue antweb trading software is free for its customers.
4. Aliceblue trading provides free access of regular markets to its customers.
5. Aliceblue account opening charges is zero.
6. Alice blue web trading platforms provide hassle free trading experience to its traders.
7. Alice blue ant web allow traders to analyse and trade in stocks through all exchange.
8. You can also connect alice blue mt4 to do algo trading.
9. Aliceblue bot is a next generation Backoffice application for its traders and investors.
10. Antmobi trading platform is easily accessible from anywhere.
Disadvantages of Alice Blue
1. Alice Blue does not provide full-service brokerage services anymore.
2. Alice Blue does not offer any annual or monthly plans.
3. Call and Trade facility available with an extra charge.
Through Alice blue trading, traders can access to third-party online trading tools. This helps the customers in analysing their trade in detail and make informed trading decisions wisely. Through web alice blue, customers can get access to all trading instrument.
Comments for Alice Blue Stock Trading, Demat, Brokerage, Feature and Reviews 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Demat account opening under Alice Blue is completely free.
Yes, you can place NRML orders in Alice blue.
MTM refers to Market-To-Market margin which covers the daily difference between the price of contract and its closing price on the day of purchase.
Alice blue customer support number is 098219 59487.
Certainly, Minor Demat Account can be opened with Alice Blue. In this case a legal guardian has to be appointed. Documents of legal guardians are required at the time of opening an account.
Natural gas brokerage in Alice blue is ₹15 per order or 0.05% (whichever is lower).
Yes, Alice Blue stock broker is very trusted. They have a big list of items to offer, and they serve their customer in most customer friendly manner.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Alice blue traditional brokerage plan has been discontinued by Alice blue. Only freedom 15 brokerage plan is available in Alice blue. Visit garvthakur.com to check Alice blue brokerage rate.
Alice Blue has over 17 branches and 1000’s of franchise offices across India.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue: i. ID proof (PAN card) ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport) iii. Passport size photo iv. Scanned signature v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
Alice Blue helpline number is 080-61575500/22174600.
No, it does not provide trading service on forex.
Yes, Alice Blue offers direct Mutual Funds through a dedicated online platform. There is no commission or brokerage charge on Mutual Funds.
Investing in Smallcase will attract a one-time flat fee of ₹100, apart from that usual brokerage charges will be applicable per transaction.
Crude oil brokerage in Alice blue is ₹15 per order.
Basic Service Demat Account (BSDA) is a special category of Demat account which can be opened / held only by individual investors. It is available for holding a value up to ₹50,000.
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
The size of file should be less than 5MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
No, it does not provide any free tips.
Now there is only one brokerage plan in Alice blue i.e., Alice blue freedom 15 plan. Login to Alice blue Bot to change your current Alice blue brokerage plan.
eSign refers to digital signature. If client’s Aadhar card is linked with his mobile number, then he can virtually sign the documents through OTP.
Alice blue option trading brokerage is ₹15 per order. Both Alice blue option buying brokerage and Alice blue option selling brokerage is same.
No, it does not provide live market notifications and news.
The brokerage of Zerodha Max ₹20 per trade while the brokerage of Alice Blue Max ₹15 per order. Both the brokers are discount Brokers. Alice Blue provides more margin as compared to Zerodha.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice Blue does not provide a demo trading account.
No, it does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
It offers more than 15 additional products worth ₹3000 free of cost to enhance your trading experience.
Login to Alice blue Bot to change your current Alice blue brokerage plan.
Yes, it does provide combined ledger for both segments.
Alice blue traditional brokerage plan has been discontinued.
Transaction password is the password used while placing orders.
Yes, Alice Blue allows to trade in commodity.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.
3:15 PM is the Intraday square off time for Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Equity Options brokerage is ₹15 per order.
Those who are willing to trade only in F&O (Equity, Commodity or Currency), Demat account is not required.
No, Alice Blue does not provide this feature.