Alice blue is a Bangalore based financial enabler which was incorporated in 2006. This organisation is primarily into brokerage business with a clear focus on providing cost effective brokerage services without hampering the experience of customers. Through Alice blue demat account (Depository Services) customer can invest in stock market and mutual funds. Hence alice blue demat account opening process is simple and easy. In this article we will look at alice blue demat account review for new traders which provide them easy way to enter into the share market.
Alice blue demat account opening charges
In open alice blue demat account, customers need not to pay aliceblue account opening charges. But there is Alice blue demat amc charges, which is an annual fee for the purpose of maintaining the alice blue Demat account.
Other Demat Transaction Charge
Account Maintenance Charges
400 + GST
Pledge Services (Creation/Closure/Invocation)
₹15 + GST for Buy and ₹15 for Sell
Dematerialization + Dematerialization Request
₹10 per certificate + ₹50 per request
Request + NSDL/CDSL
Or ₹10/- for every
Part thereof a flat fee of ₹ 10/- per certificate whichever is higher
Demat account opening in alice blue
Alice blue online demat account opening is available at free of cost to traders. Customers can get their demat account opened with CDSL through Alice Blue, since Alice blue CDSL is the depository participant (DP) of CDSL. Talking about CDSL, it is one of the two designated depositories in India. Now what Alice blue CDSL does is, they hold the securities in the alice blue demat. As alice blue demat charges zero, it become easy to individual to open alice blue demat account.
Documents Required for Alice blue free account opening
Following documents are required to open Alice blue demat account
1. Aadhar card.
2. PAN card.
3. Latest bank statement with IFSC/MICR code and address.
4. Cancelled cheque.
5. Address Proof.
6. Passport size photo.
How to open a demat account in Alice blue?
Demat account opening in alice blue is a 3-way simple step procedure that customer needs to follow:
1. Fill the application form to open alice blue demat account.
2. Upload all the necessary documents.
3. Click on the submit button and your alice blue demat account will get activated within 24hrs.
Demat account opening in alice blue provides you a convenient way to keep shares, mutual funds, bonds, NCD’s and other securities in electronic form.
Alice blue dp charges
Charges for Regular Demat Account:
1. Aliceblue account opening charges is zero with the following benefits:
a. ANT Plus FREE
b. Small Case FREE
c. Tickertape FREE
d. Free Investments (MF + IPO)
e. Learning Courses FREE
f. Single Margin Benefits
g. Refer and Earn Benefits
2. Alice blue demat amc charges: ₹400/- per annum (Will be deducted at the rate of ₹33.30 + GST per month)
3. Alice blue dp charges: ₹15+ 18% GST.
4. Charges for credit entry: NIL.
5. Re-issuance of Delivery Instruction Booklet: ₹100/-.
6. Demat certificate: ₹10 per certificate & ₹50 per request.
Reasons to Choose Alice Blue for Demat Account
• Alice blue account open charges is zero
• Direct deposit of dividend and bonus in your alice blue demat account.
• Online management of aliceblue demat account
• World class customer support for aliceblue demat account holders.
• More than 15 branches across the country to provide alice blue CDSL services.
• Aliceblue demat account provide online investment in Equity, Corporate FD’s, Insurance and etc.
• Online trading at exchanges like BSE, NSE and MCX.
• Option to freeze alice blue demat account
• Research-based analysis and relationship management to all customers without any further cost.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue:
i. ID proof (PAN card)
ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport)
iii. Passport size photo
iv. Scanned signature
v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.