- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Alice Blue Smallcase Review
Alice Blue Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Alice Blue Smallcase Review
What is Smallcase?
Smallcases is basically a portfolio or professionally customized basket of stocks/ETFs that reflect an investing idea or strategy. In simple words, they are weighted smartly to track a theme or strategy.
Conventionally, an investor would invest in individual stocks through a broker or he would channelize his money towards exchange trade funds. But now, brokerages are providing a new offering where investor gets an opportunity to buy a whole portfolio of stocks. Subsequently it allows investor to get an exposure of professionally researched portfolios with the help of their existing Demat account. It is more of an investment idea rather than just stock based on market capitalization.
Important is to note that smallcase platform might not be suitable for new investor, because the risk associated with this is quite high and a new comer might not be able to understand owing to lack of professional knowledge. It is recommended to consult a financial advisory firm before making investment in smallcase.
Alice Blue Good Start Smallcase
Risk being an integral part of investment cannot be eliminated, though it can be managed smartly. By understanding the needs of the customer Alice Blue has started “Good start smallcase”. Being launched in March 2019, it is one of the latest offering of Alice Blue broking house which is widely accepted by clients.
Alice Blue smallcase is a thematic investment platform and is one of the minimum brokerage stockbrokers. It provides assistance to investors in order to build a long-term portfolio at a minimum possible cost. Moreover, it tries to create a well-diversified portfolio to minimize the associated risk. The portfolios are created with stocks and ETFs of different companies.
A one-time flat fee of ₹ 100 is charged + GST when investment has to be made in smallcase. No additional fees are charged for further orders in same small case. Along with this standard brokerage charges would be applied.
Some Features of Alice Blue Smallcase
• Diversification: The primary feature of this platform is the diversification it provides to the client’s portfolio. In order to fetch more returns and reduce the market risk, diversification is required.
• No Management Fees: Alice Blue thematic platform assists you to create a portfolio according to your needs and that too without any fees, unlike the fund manager.
• Complete Control: The advantage of this platform is that, there is no lock-in period like mutual funds. It gives you the liberty of trading stocks and ETFs at any given point which helps you to update your portfolio when required. Moreover, you can earn the dividends directly into the bank account.
• Complete Professional Research: Smallcase has a dedicated team of financial experts, who study the market day and night and comes up with best possible resources to the clients.
• No Hidden Charges: Alice Blue provides complete transparency as there are no hidden charges attached to the portfolio clients create.
• Ease in Tracking: It is quite convenient to track the performance and value of the portfolio you make with this platform.
Setting Up Alice Blue Smallcases
In order to set up and use Alice Blue thematic platform, you must open a Demat account with Alice Blue. After opening a Demat account following steps have to be followed:
1. After getting the login credentials, client can login and start using the smallcase.
2. Initially, a portfolio has to be drafted and the same has to be added in the watch list to see analyze its performance. If it performs well, then actual investment can be made.
3. To create your own portfolio, you have to provide your investment idea and goal. The platform will then suggest some portfolios of stock that matches with the investment goals. Then selection and investment have to be done accordingly.
4. One can build his own portfolio with entering the details as mentioned and the platform will show the relevant stocks and ETFs as per the requirement.
5. It’s easy to find the orders and all the individual orders can be found on order page.
6. On the basis of factors like risk appetite, investment amount, goals and etc. a smallcase portfolio can be chosen.
Benefits of Alice Blue Smallcases
• Ease and convenience in tracking portfolio on smallcase. By merely looking at the index value the rise in price of stocks can be seen which will help in understanding whether profit is earned or loss is incurred.
• Complete history of the orders placed is available on this platform.
• This platform provides portfolios that align with the investment requirement of all kind of investors and for different investment goals.
• Customized portfolio can be created based on the investment and trading strategies one want to follow.
If you are a beginner and you’re interested in equity investing, then Alice Blue Good Start Smallcase is ideal for you. It is a great thematic investment platform for tracking and creating your investment portfolios. Wide variety of portfolios for diverse needs of investors make this platform even better. Portfolios can be created and tracked anytime.
Open Your Demat Account with Alice blue
Frequently Asked Questions
Demat account opening under Alice Blue is completely free.
Yes, you can place NRML orders in Alice blue.
MTM refers to Market-To-Market margin which covers the daily difference between the price of contract and its closing price on the day of purchase.
Certainly, Minor Demat Account can be opened with Alice Blue. In this case a legal guardian has to be appointed. Documents of legal guardians are required at the time of opening an account.
Yes, Alice Blue is a trusted stock broker. They have a big list of items to offer, and they serve their customer in most customer friendly manner.
There is no minimum balance requirement in Alice Blue trading account. Clients can add money in a trading account according to their need and extra money can be withdrawn as per the wish of the account holder.
Alice Blue has over 17 branches and 1000’s of franchise offices across India.
Soft copy of following documents are required in order to open an online account with Aliceblue: i. ID proof (PAN card) ii. Address proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport) iii. Passport size photo iv. Scanned signature v. Income proof (Bank statement of last 6 months/ ITR/ Last three months’ salary slip)
Alice Blue helpline number is 080-61575500/22174600.
No, it does not provide trading service on forex.
Yes, Alice Blue offers direct Mutual Funds through a dedicated online platform. There is no commission or brokerage charge on Mutual Funds.
Investing in Smallcase will attract a one-time flat fee of ₹ 100, apart from that usual brokerage charges will be applicable per transaction.
Basic Service Demat Account (BSDA) is a special category of Demat account which can be opened / held only by individual investors. It is available for holding a value up to Rs.50,000.
IPV refers to In-Person Verification, where the documents and client has to get verified by the broker personally while opening a trading and demat account. IPV can be done either through mobile Or Web camera. A video has to be recorded showing valid ID proof and client’s face during IPV process.
The size of file should be less than 5MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG format.
No, it does not provide any free tips.
eSign refers to digital signature. If client’s Aadhar card is linked with his mobile number, then he can virtually sign the documents through OTP.
No, it does not provide live market notifications and news.
The brokerage of Zerodha Max Rs.20 per trade while the brokerage of Alice Blue Max Rs.15 per order. Both the brokers are discount Brokers. Alice Blue provides more margin as compared to Zerodha.
It is a limited level of permission given to the firm by the traders in order to debit shares from the Demat account of trader whenever shares are sold. If a client is not willing to provide POA, then shares can be sold using CDSL TPIN mode. But this restricts the sell transaction to maximum of ₹ 1 crore per day. Moreover, it will result in limiting off-market transfer to ₹2 lakh per scrip and overall, ₹10 lakh per day. If the portfolio is above ₹ 1 crore and the client wish to sell more than ₹ 1 crore of stocks from his holdings in a day, he must provide POA.
Alice Blue does not provide a demo trading account.
No, it does not provide 3-in-1 account service.
It offers more than 15 additional products worth ₹ 3000 free of cost to enhance your trading experience.
Yes, it does provide combined ledger for both segments.
Transaction password is the password used while placing orders.
Yes, Alice Blue allows to trade in commodity.
Alice blue was incorporated in 2006 and is the fastest growing firm. It is a Bangalore based discount broker firm. Its minimum brokerage fees with maximum exposure makes it stand out from its competitors.
Indeed, the broker has designed a mobile app i.e. ANT mobi with a motive to provide better mobility to services it offers. This app is supported on android, windows and iOS platforms. It provides ease of trade from anywhere.
If eKYC is complete and Aadhar is linked to the mobile number, then the account can be opened instantly. In case, signed papers are sent to the broker, then it will take 24 hours to open the account once the documents are received.
3:15 PM is the Intraday square off time for Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Equity Options brokerage is Rs.15 per order.
Those who are willing to trade only in F&O (Equity, Commodity or Currency), Demat account is not required.
No, Alice Blue does not provide this feature.