Upstox IPO Review | Steps to Apply Online, Charges, Application
Upstox IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
Upstox is the Second largest discount stock broker in India. Upstox has offered online trading services at BSE, NSE, and MCX since 2012. Upstox also offers Mutual Funds and upstox ipo Investment facility. Upstox is famous for its discount brokerage plan and the powerful trading software. Upstox trading software is built in-house and is free to all its customers. Upstox ipo process is simple and easy to understand.
What is ipo in upstox?
IPO stands for Initial Public Offering. It refers to the set of stocks which a company sells to the public. By using IPO any private limited company becomes a public limited company. In this process, a company gets listed in the stock market where its stock begins to trade. Company offers IPO to trade their shares directly to the investors. There is a upstox ipo date predefined for every IPO on which it was made available to public first.
The private company brings IPO or sells their shares to raise funds for their upcoming projects, pay off the debts, sell promoters holding or simply receive the advantages of listing at the stock market. You can also take upstox ipo subscription to make smart investment.
For the investors who are looking to invest upstox ipo, an IPO provides a great opportunity to buy shares of the company. We will provide you all upstox ipo details and how to subscribe ipo in upstox details in description here. There is no specific upstox ipo eligibility criteria and you can also apply for upstox sme ipo.
In this article we will read about how to buy ipo in upstox and how to buy ipo shares in upstox and upstox ipo application status. We will also help you to understand upstox new ipo and upcoming ipo 2023 upstox through which you can diversify your portfolio.
How to invest in IPO through upstox?
Upstox ipo apply (Using UPI and Net banking)
Upstox ipo apply process is simple and easy you can do upstox pro ipo apply or upstox pro ipo apply by using two way:
1. Upstox IPO Application (UPI Based)- The broker provides the online IPO applications to its customers. The customers can apply in an IPO at BSE and NSE online using UPI as a payment mode.
What is upi id in upstox ipo?
How to bid for ipo in upstox?:To place an IPO application bid through Upstox you can use the UPI ID linked to any of the banks that currently supports UPI ASBA.
The bank doesn’t need to be registered with Upstox as a primary or a secondary account. However, you should be an account holder in the bank account linked with the UPI ID that you will use to apply for an IPO.
Note: In case you are not an account holder, you cannot use the UPI ID of a bank account of a friend or a family member.
2. Net Banking IPO application (ASBA based)- If an Upstox customer is wishing to apply in an IPO without using UPI, then he can apply in IPO using ASBA net banking.
Steps to apply in IPO through net banking are:
1. Visit the website of the bank in which you are holding an account and login to your account.
2. Move to “Invest in IPO” section of the website.
3. Select the IPO in which you will invest.
4. Enter the details such as the number of lots, price, etc.
5. Confirm and click on “Submit” to submit the application form.
Note: The above process may differ slightly from bank to bank.
How to subscribe ipo in upstox Online?
To apply for an IPO through Upstox, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the Official website of Upstox and login to your Upstox trading website.
2. Log in to Upstox IPO using your UCC Id and PAN.
3. Enter your birth year to verify the account.
4. Select the IPO you wish to apply from the list.
5. Enter the bid. (You can add up to 3 bids).
6. Click on the “Place Bid” option at the bottom.
7. Enter your UPI ID and click on “Continue”.
8. Enter the lot size and your bid amount and then click on “Continue”.
9. Confirm the order.
10. You can track your IPO application by clicking on “Your applications” tab
How to bid for IPO in upstox or how to apply ipo in upstox app?
For upstox ipo allotment status and how to delete ipo application in upstox and upstox ipo application number and upstox ipo allotment status and upstox ipo allotment and ipo shares not credited upstox read the below mention steps carefully.
If you’re using an older version of the Upstox app, read this.
Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) Log in to the Upstox mobile app using your User ID and Password.
2) Enter your birth year to verify your account.
3) Go to the 'Invest' tab from the bottom navigation bar and click on the ‘View ongoing IPOs’ from the IPO section.
4) Click on the ‘Details’ button below the widget of the upstox ipo apply you want.
5) Use the IPO details page to go through all the company-related details.
6) Click on the ‘Place Bid’ button at the bottom of your screen.
7) Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Continue'.
8) Enter the lot size and your bid amount and click ‘Continue’.
9) Confirm the order.
10) You will receive a UPI mandate from your bank. Please accept the mandate.
How to check ipo allotment status in upstox?
Allotment status: On the third day after bidding for an IPO, the allotment of shares takes place. This process is also termed as the allotment date. You can check your allotment status after 7 working days from the issue closing date.
Mandate not received: If you have not received an SMS or notification for amount-blocking even after six hours of placing your bid, you may have to apply again.
Note: As per the Exchange notice, the cut off time for UPI mandate acceptance is 5 PM on closing/last day of an IPO.
How to apply ipo in upstox pro?
Here we have mentioned some of the steps for ipo in upstox pro web and upstox pro ipo and login upstox pro ipo apply to complete upstox ipo apply process.
If you’re using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
Applying for an IPO on the Upstox platform is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1)Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit Pin or Biometrics.
2) Go to the ‘Discover’ tab from the navigation bar at the bottom and click on ‘Invest in IPO’ where you will see all ongoing IPOs.
3) Now, click on the IPO you wish to apply for where you’ll see a screen with two tabs - ‘Overview’ and ‘Timeline’. You can click on these for more information on the IPO or skip and click on ‘Apply’ to apply for the IPO .
4) You will now see the IPO application page where all the required details need to be filled. Now to proceed, click on ‘Continue’.
Note: As per the Exchange notice, the cut off time for UPI mandate acceptance is 5 PM on closing/last day of an IPO
The IPO ‘Apply’ button will be disabled during non-market hours. It will be enabled from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5) Next enter your UPI ID and click on ‘Confirm’
6) Click on status to check your application status and on the same screen you will see a UPI Mandate payment pending message.
7) Once you accept the mandate request, you can check your application status under the ‘Status’ tab.
8) You can also check the timeline for your IPO application with date details
Note: The IPO ‘Apply’ button will be enabled during non-market hours for initial two days. However, the mandate will be created during business hours only i.e. from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to sell ipo shares in upstox?
After upstox ipo login into your profile, you could sell upstox ipo shares in the same way you sell any other shares at Upstox. You could do that once the shares are credited in your Demat Account. Upstox allows both mainboard and SME IPOs.
How to get ipo application number in upstox?
If you're using the updated version of the Upstox app, read this.
1. Click on the 'Discover' tab from the navigation bar at the bottom.
2. Now click on the IPO you applied for and on the 'status' tab to view its status.
3. From here you can track your IPO application status.
How to apply upstox ipo whatsapp?
This is a first-of-its kind industry feature and here is a step-by-step guide on how to use it:
Step 1: Say ‘Hi’ on this WhatsApp number +91 9321261098 exclusively for IPO applications and click ‘IPO’
Step 2: Confirm your number by selecting ‘Yes, proceed’ or if you wish to change your number click ‘No, change no.’
Step 3: Now verify by entering the 6-digit OTP sent to your number
Step 4: We will now send details of the latest IPOs. Select the IPO which you want to pre-apply/apply to from the list
Step 5: Now, to proceed, select ‘Apply now’ and if you wish to see other IPOs select ‘View other IPO’
Step 6: You’ll now be asked to enter the price at which you want to place your bid. We recommend bidding at the cut-off price as any bids lower than the cut-off price are unlikely to get an allotment if the IPO is oversubscribed
Step 7: Now select how many lots you want to apply for between 1-9 from the list. Incase if you wish to select more than 9 lots click on 'more' and mention the maximum lots from the given range.
Step 8: You will now get to see a summary of your bid details. To move ahead, select ‘Proceed’ or if you wish to change something select ‘Change bid’
Step 9: Next, you will need to enter your UPI ID
Step 10: Select ‘Accept & proceed’ to submit your IPO application or ‘Decline’ if you change your mind and do not wish to apply for the IPO
Step 11: You can now check your application status from the WhatsApp chat anytime.
How to apply ipo in HNI category in upstox?
We will clear your all doubts for how to purchase ipo in upstox here.
For upstox HNI ipo or upstox ipo subscription follow these steps:
• Log into the net banking website and click on the IPO segment.
• Click on the details regarding the various IPOs provided.
• Click on the IPO application form to begin filling in the details.
• Select the HNI category and enter the requisite details such as lot size, bid amount, and account number in the HNI category.
• Ensure that the total amount you wish to invest is more than ₹2 lakh.
• Submit the application
Upstox IPO charges
IPO charges in upstox is ₹0 Commissions on investing in Mutual Funds and IPOs. If you are unable to apply ipo in upstox or not able to apply for ipo in upstox you can contact to upstox ipo customer care.