Master Trust Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
Master Trust Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Master Trust Mutual Funds Review - Charges and SIP
Master Trust is a discount brokerage firm that is a part of Master Trust Capital Services Ltd. This brokerage firm was incorporated in the year 1985. The Capital Services Limited is one of the leading financial firm company in India.
This Master Trust Group has entered to the discount brokerage business since August 2014. The Master group has initiated to offer both the flat fees each trade and the standard trading plans. The company has successfully earned and developed the PAN India presence holding the client base of 2,50,000 that covers more than 300 locations across the 22 states in India.
Here, are some of the unique features of this discount broker.
1. It has a single trading and back-office software for all the segments that includes Equity, Currency, and Commodity. It has a single login for the trading and back-office software that makes it convenient.
2. It offers various flexible feature where in the balance across the various segments i.e. equity, commodity, derivatives and currency can be used as one single balance.
Mutual Funds by Master Trust
Master Trust is a discount broker that offers several investment options to the customers that includes Mutual Funds. The broker allows the customer to make investments in regular mutual funds and charges commissions from various fund houses. It does not provide in-house mutual fund schemes.
The investors can select a large-cap, mid-cap, liquid funds, ELSS, debt and balanced funds from various categories. This broker offers the free mutual fund account opening facility. The customer does not need to any fees apart from the investment amount at Master Trust for mutual fund investments.
Features of Master Trust Mutual Fund
1. It allows to make investments 24*7 at the customer’s convenience.
2. It allows the customers to track their mutual fund portfolio.
3. It provides the latest fund ratings and return updates.
4. It allows the customers to buy, sell, switch or redeem at any time.
5. It provides the customers a paperless investment service in mutual funds.
6. It is a single platform that allow to invest, switch or redeem mutual funds.
7. It has a free research-based comprehensive insight.
8. It provides real time auto update of the transactions.
Mutual Fund Account Opening Procedure of Master Trust
Master Trust provides its customers with a mutual fund account to make investments through its trading platforms. An individual needs to open a mutual fund account with the broker to start investing in Master Trust Mutual Funds. In case the customers are willing to trade across the different segments with mutual funds, the customers can get their Trading + Mutual Fund Account with broker. The customers can also open a mutual fund account separately with the broker.
How to open a Mutual Fund Account online?
1. Go to the official website of Master Trust.
2. Choose “Mutual Funds” under the “Products” option.
3. Select on “Start Investing” option.
4. Select on “Register here” option.
5. Enter the details such as name, email and mobile number.
6. Complete the primary verification procedure.
7. Fill in the details that includes personal and bank details.
8. Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents.
9. Complete the e-sign process and then submit the application.
Once the verification process is completed, the customers will receive their Login Id and password.
Master Trust SIP
Master Trust allows to make investments through SIP (Systematic Investment Plans). It is a systematic approach that allows investment at a particular interval for the short to long term perspectives in order to achieve the investment goals. The investors can select the scheme across the different categories based on the risk-appetite, time horizon, and expected returns.
Steps to invest in Master Trust SIP
1. It allows the customers to research from the mutual fund schemes before investing.
2. Login with the Master Trust mutual fund account.
3. Choose from the scheme you are looking forward to invest in.
4. Select the SIP option and select the SIP details.
5. Enter the start date, investment amount, SIP frequency, etc.
6. In final step, submit the form and complete the bank mandate form.
Advantages of Mutual Fund account
1. It provides the real-time auto-update of the transactions.
2. It provides free research-based investment ideas.
3. It provides the mutual account opening for free.
Disadvantages of Mutual Fund account
1. It does not provide the in-house mutual fund schemes.
2. It does not allow investments in direct schemes.
3. It charges zero commission on regular mutual fund.
4. It does not have a dedicated mutual fund investment application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is good for the beginners. Even the customer has a little or no experience in trading, an individual will find that company armed with its exhaustive daily, weekly and monthly reports helps the customers to get a complete understanding of the overall behavior of industry.
It charges ₹20 per executed order for currency future trading and ₹20 per executed order for currency Options trading.
No. Master Trust does not provide trading tips for the stocks and commodity trading to its customers.
Master Trust capital was developed with two companies Master Capital Services Ltd and Arora financial consultants ltd in the year 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It charges ₹0 for free equity delivery trade. These trades are known as Cash & Carry trades or CNC.
Yes. Master Trust provides online IPO application to its customers.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for equity, currency and commodity futures trading.
Yes, Master Trust is safe for trading. It is one of the top financial services company in the country.
Master Trust Capital has a hands-on research and analytics team with the tone of expertise that analyse data if various segments of the industry.
Master Trust charges ₹0 as an AMC for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. The AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Yes. It allows its customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they hold an account in Master Trust.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for Intraday trades. Such orders are also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders.