Master Trust Mobile App
Master Trust Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Master Trust Mobile App Review
Master Trust is a discount brokerage firm that is a part of Master Trust Capital Services Ltd. This brokerage firm was incorporated in the year 1985. The Capital Services Limited is one of the leading financial firm company in India.
This Master Trust Group has entered to the discount brokerage business since August 2014. The Master group has initiated to offer both the flat fees each trade and the standard trading plans. The company has successfully earned and developed the PAN India presence holding the client base of 2,50,000 that covers more than 300 locations across the 22 states in India.
Here, are some of the unique features of this discount broker.
1. It has a single trading and back-office software for all the segments that includes Equity, Currency, and Commodity. It has a single login for the trading and back-office software that makes it convenient.
2. It offers various flexible feature where in the balance across the various segments i.e. equity, commodity, derivatives and currency can be used as one single balance.
Master Trust Mobile Application
Master Trust provides its customers the excellent mobile application. It allows the investors and the traders to place the trade request across the different exchanges. It facilitates its features across the segments with multiple features and add-on services.
Features of Master Trust Mobile Application
1. It provides the real-time market information.
2. It provides the creation of customized Market Watch list.
3. It has several market screeners such volume shockers, 52 weeks high/low breakers.
4. It avails the real-time charts with the technical indicators, multi time frame conversion and drawing tools.
5. It allows to place orders across NSE, BSE and MCX platforms.
6. It gives the order execution notification and price alerts.
7. It allows the easy transfer of funds.
8. It helps in analysing the stocks with the market depth and news segment.
9. It allows the usage of 14 chart types with more than 100 technical indicators.
10. It allows placing the order such as Bracket order, trailing SL and cover orders.
11. It allows trading in Equity, F&O, Currencies and Commodity.
12. It allows the usage of multiple tools such as Fibonacci and pattern drawing tools.
How to download Master Mobile Application?
This Master Mobile application is available for both the Android as well as iOS users. Steps to download this application are:
1. Visit the Google Play store.
2. Search for “Master mobile”.
3. Click on the first option that shows Master mobile application.
4. Select the “Install” button.
After installing the application, login with the trading account login credentials to start trading with Master Trust. This broker has two level of password. The first one is Login password and another one is transaction password.
Master Trust is a complete prepared stock broking company. This application makes the trading things less difficult for the customers to allow them trading from anywhere and at any time. The mobile application by Master Trust is a portable exchanging platform for its customers. It provides the various helpful devices to market research.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is good for the beginners. Even the customer has a little or no experience in trading, an individual will find that company armed with its exhaustive daily, weekly and monthly reports helps the customers to get a complete understanding of the overall behavior of industry.
It charges ₹20 per executed order for currency future trading and ₹20 per executed order for currency Options trading.
No. Master Trust does not provide trading tips for the stocks and commodity trading to its customers.
Master Trust capital was developed with two companies Master Capital Services Ltd and Arora financial consultants ltd in the year 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It charges ₹0 for free equity delivery trade. These trades are known as Cash & Carry trades or CNC.
Yes. Master Trust provides online IPO application to its customers.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for equity, currency and commodity futures trading.
Yes, Master Trust is safe for trading. It is one of the top financial services company in the country.
Master Trust Capital has a hands-on research and analytics team with the tone of expertise that analyse data if various segments of the industry.
Master Trust charges ₹0 as an AMC for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. The AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Yes. It allows its customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they hold an account in Master Trust.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for Intraday trades. Such orders are also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders.