- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Master Trust Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
Master Trust Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
Master Trust Demat Account Opening Charges and Details
Master Trust is a discount brokerage firm that is a part of Master Trust Capital Services Ltd. This brokerage firm was incorporated in the year 1985. The Capital Services Limited is one of the leading financial firm company in India.
This Master Trust Group has entered to the discount brokerage business since August 2014. The Master group has initiated to offer both the flat fees each trade and the standard trading plans. The company has successfully earned and developed the PAN India presence holding the client base of 2,50,000 that covers more than 300 locations across the 22 states in India.
Here, are some of the unique features of this discount broker.
1. It has a single trading and back-office software for all the segments that includes Equity, Currency, and Commodity. It has a single login for the trading and back-office software that makes it convenient.
2. It offers various flexible feature where in the balance across the various segments i.e. equity, commodity, derivatives and currency can be used as one single balance.
Types of Accounts
Master Trust provides the two different plans to suit an individual’s trading needs.
1. Per order executed- This trading plan provides the trading facility at flat ₹20 per trade irrespective to the size of the trade. The brokerage is charges as ₹20 per executed order. The company does not charge any amount for equity delivery. It allows trading at BSE, NSE and MCX stock exchanges in equity, commodities and the currency derivative segments.
2. Standard Brokerage Plan- This trading plan charges the brokerage on the percentage basis. The brokerage depends on the size of the trade and the investment segment as well. It charges 0.30% on equity delivery, 0.03% for equity Intraday, equity futures, and currency futures. The Equity and commodity options are charged at ₹75 per lot. The currency options are charged at ₹10 per lot.
Demat Account Opening procedure with Master Trust
1. The customers can get their demat account opened with Master Trust via offline. They can directly visit the branch office and then ask them to open a demat account.
2. The customer can fill the online application for opening a demat account with Master Trust. Then, a customer representative will contact the customer to take the demat account opening process forward.
Demat Account Opening Charges in Master Trust
The customers are required to pay the charges on opening a demat account with Master Trust. The charges for all the three subscription plans are:
Demat Account Opening
₹0 (Free of cost)
Demat AMC Charges
20-20 plan: ₹300; Standard & My Plan: ₹0
Other Charges on Demat Account Opening
There are various other charges that are charged on opening a demat account with Master Trust. All of these charges are mentioned in the table below:
Account Opening Charge
₹0 (Ist year)/ ₹400(from 2nd year)
₹20 per DRF + ₹3 per certificate
₹25 per certificate or 0.05% of the value of transaction whichever is high + Depository charges at actual
₹15 within DP or ₹25 outside DP
0.02% of the value of transaction, subject to a minimum of ₹50 + depository charges at actual
Speed-e & Idea Subscribers
Additional Instruction Booklet
₹50 containing 5 leaves
Failed Instruction Intimation
₹50 per intimation instruction
Additional Statement of Holding
₹50 + ₹30 courier
Advantages of Opening a demat Account with Master Trust
1. It provides free demat account opening with the Standard and My plan subscriber.
2. It helps in keeping the securities in the dematerialised form.
4. It smoothens the transfer of securities.
5. It has an auto credit or debit of shares.
6. It provides an online access to the demat account of customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is good for the beginners. Even the customer has a little or no experience in trading, an individual will find that company armed with its exhaustive daily, weekly and monthly reports helps the customers to get a complete understanding of the overall behavior of industry.
It charges ₹20 per executed order for currency future trading and ₹20 per executed order for currency Options trading.
No. Master Trust does not provide trading tips for the stocks and commodity trading to its customers.
Master Trust capital was developed with two companies Master Capital Services Ltd and Arora financial consultants ltd in the year 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It charges ₹0 for free equity delivery trade. These trades are known as Cash & Carry trades or CNC.
Yes. Master Trust provides online IPO application to its customers.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for equity, currency and commodity futures trading.
Yes, Master Trust is safe for trading. It is one of the top financial services company in the country.
Master Trust Capital has a hands-on research and analytics team with the tone of expertise that analyse data if various segments of the industry.
Master Trust charges ₹0 as an AMC for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. The AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Yes. It allows its customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they hold an account in Master Trust.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for Intraday trades. Such orders are also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders.