GCL Securities Trading Software 2023 | Review, Features and Demo
GCL Securities Trading Software Review - Features and Demo
When it comes to technology and trust, GCL Securities is one of the prominent names of the stock market industry. This full-service broker of India had started providing their services since 2004. GCL Securities is known for its low brokerage plans, first one is premium plan in which you need to pay brokerage in percentage basis which is variable in all the segments and second one is discount brokerage plan in which brokerage charges are @flat Rs.25 per lot in all the segments which is quite low as compared to many other full-service brokers. GCL Securities is a SEBI registered broker and offers to trade or invest in equities, derivatives, currency, futures & options, mutual funds and allows you to apply for online IPO application. As a proud member of depositary organisation CDSL, GCL Securities offers free demat and trading account opening facility so that customers can trade in national exchanges BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX.
GCL Securities offers very attractive leverage/exposure up to 10x leverage for equity intraday trading in more than 400 stocks. GCL Securities offers free research and advisory services to their clients which has proved beneficial to the clients. GCL Securities has their branches in 7+ cities across India and offers offline services to their customers. It provides many free software & technical tools so that you can invest and analyse stock market easily. GCL Securities mission is to make trading simple and easy so that you can better analyse the market trend.
GCL Securities Trading Software
GCL Securities provides free trading software on its platform. Traders or investors can access this software in any desktop, mobile, tablet with any operating system. GCL Securities online trading software are as follows:
• GCL Pro Web- Browser-based trading platform.
• GCL On Time- Smartphone-based mobile application.
• ODIN- Trading Terminal.
GCL Pro Web:
GCL Pro Web is a browser-based trading website that provides investors a seamless trading experience. GCL Pro Web is a robust, user-friendly and perfect platform that can be accessed from any computer and phone with a web browser installed on it such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firebox, Internet Explorer etc. This trading platform allows you to trade or invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO.
• Easily accessible.
• 100% secure platform.
• E-IPO application facility.
• Real-time market analysis and information.
• Real-time market newsflash.
• Modern and advanced charting tools.
• Access to overall portfolio report.
• Easy fund transfer.
• You can trade or invest in equity, derivative, commodity, mutual funds and IPO with single login ID.
• Mailbox feature and live chat option for daily query resolution.
• Access to financial reports of listed companies.
GCL On Time:
GCL On Time is a smartphone-based mobile application and one of the highly-rated apps (with 4+ rating) available in the Google Play Store and App Store respectively for Android and IOS users. On a single click, you can invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO as GCL On Time application makes the trading on your fingertips. GCL On Time claims to be the financial fitness platform for investors that provides seamless trading experience for its customers. This application is full of technical and modern features.
• Easy and user-friendly app.
• 100% secured with 2-factor authentication.
• Access to track your portfolio.
• Access to view your order status, utilized margin, net positions & holdings.
• Real-time live streaming quotes.
• Allows you to create up to 4 multi-asset watchlists updated with live data.
• You can easily track your favourite stocks and contracts.
• Facilitate you to trade or invest in equity, derivative, currency, commodity, mutual funds and IPO.
• Advanced charting tools and indicators.
• Allows you to trade in NSE, MCX and NCDEX.
• Alerts and push notifications.
• Online IPO alerts.
ODIN (Trading Terminal):
ODIN is a powerful, simple, secure, advanced and modern trading platform of India innovated by Financial Technology (India) Limited rebranded as 63 Moons Technologies Limited headquartered in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). ODIN provide the facility to trade or invest in equities, derivative, currency and commodity. You can easily download the ODIN Trading Terminal available in the download section of the official website of GCL Securities .
• Installable trading terminal.
• Easily accessible from any operating system.
• Data-driven decision making.
• Allows you to place order from your watchlist.
• Fully secure trading terminal.
• Various market depth window is available.
• Extensive optimization and back-testing.
• Shortcut keys are available for fast trading.
• Availability of historical data.
• More than 100+ indicators
GCL Securities offers many trading software and tools to make trading easy and simple, any trader or investor can use above hassle-free software to analyse the market trends and to place the order. This is an opportunity for every class of traders and investors to increase their earning by using free software and tools provided by GCL Securities which are capable of enhancing your market knowledge.
Comments for GCL Securities Trading Software 2023 | Review, Features and Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, GCL Securities offer customer chat support through which you can chat with customer support executive to resolve your query.
No, GCL Securities does not provide the facility of Algo Trading.
GCL Securities allow BTST (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow) facility only in Futures & Options. BTST is not allowed in equity delivery segment in GCL platform. In the case of equity delivery, you need to have the stocks in your account before selling them.
Yes, GCL Securities offers following trading software and mobile application: • GCL On Time (Mobile-application) • GCL Pro Web (Web-based browser) • Trading Terminal (ODIN)
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in GCL Securities platform.
Yes, GCL Securities offer free research and advisory services to their clients. Through this platform, you can enhance your trading experience.
No, GCL Securities does not offer offline trading facility to their clients. You can trade through online method by using mobile application and browser-based website.
No, GCL Securities does not allow Bracket Order (BO) and Cover Order (CO) on their platform.
Currently, GCL Securities does not offer NRI demat and trading services.
No, trading in Forex is not available on GCL Securities platform.
Yes, After Market Order (AMO) facility is available in the GCL Securities platform.
No, GCL Securities only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Flex SIP is the facility through which an investor can invest at predetermined intervals in the available eligible schemes of the fund. The formula linked to value of investments is used to determine the higher amount.