- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
GCL Securities IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
GCL Securities Track Record Of Best Online Stock Broker In India
GCL Securities IPO Review - Charges, Easy Steps to Apply Online
GCL Securities is a full-service broker of India and was incorporated in 2004. GCL Securities is the popular name in the commodity segment which facilitates you to trade or invest in India’s national exchanges BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX. GCL Securities is the old and trustworthy broker offers online and offline facility to open 2-in-1 account. This is a SEBI registered broker offers to invest in equity, derivative, commodity, mutual funds, currency and IPO. This Indian broker provide two types of account; Premium plan & Discount brokerage plan. GCL Securities offers free research & advisory services to their clients as it aims to provide best customer services at affordable cost. GCL Securities offers very attractive and handsome margin/exposure to their clients through which one can trade more and buy unaffordable shares. GCL Securities offers many advanced trading software or platform which are accessible in mobile and desktop both.
GCL Securities offers online IPO services so that you can be a part of your favourite companies and in this way, you can enhance your financial assets drastically. You need a trading or demat account on GCL Securities to avail this beneficial service.
What is an IPO?
Initial Public Offering (IPO) is a process by which any private limited company becomes a public limited company and for the first time, the company get listed in the stock market. Though IPO, a company raises capital from the public by selling securities in the primary market to enhance business processes or to fulfill the corporate purposes. When any company issues IPO, it provides an opportunity to different classes of people to own a fraction of their favorite companies in the form of securities or shares. After public listing of IPO shares in the national exchanges, price of shares can go up or down dependent on market condition and company’s performance. IPO is the key method by which any company can increase their business processes by selling the shares of the company to institutional investors.
Categories of Investors participate in the IPO bidding:
After clearance from SEBI, any type of company can issue an IPO to fulfil the prime objective. Commonly, most of the companies used to reserve different percentage of shares for the eligible employees of that company. Mainly, there are three major types of investors:
1. Retail Individual Investors (RII) – 35%reservation
2. Non-Institutional Investors (NII) – 15% reservation
3. Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) – 50% reservation
Benefits of GCL SECURITIES IPO
• GCL Securities provides online IPO application facility.
• GCL Securities does not charge any amount for IPO application.
• 100% paperless IPO application process.
• Tentative IPO details are available on GCL Securities website.
• Before investing, you can check the company’s assets on GCL Securities platform before investing.
• You can set alert of any upcoming IPO via your mobile application.
• No hidden charges.
How to apply for an IPO through GCL Securities:
Follow below steps to apply for an IPO on GCL Securities platform:
1. Visit GCL Securities website.
2. At the header, click on ‘Apply E-IPO’ tab.
3. Click on ‘Apply IPO’ tab available at the bottom of the screen.
4. From the list of IPOs, select the IPO in which you wish to apply.
5. Under issue detail, click ‘Apply’.
6. Now, enter your PAN number and submit it.
7. Kindly check all the pre-filled details like name, client id, UPI id, email id, category, bid price etc.
8. Fill the quantity or price and click submit.
9. Finally, approve the mandate request which you will receive to complete the application process.
10. After final submission, you will receive an application number through which you can track your E-IPO application by entering it into GCL E-IPO portal.
How to apply for an IPO through Net Banking (ASBA):
You can also apply for an IPO through your net banking of your bank account using GCL Securities demat account. Follow the below steps to apply for an IPO using Net Banking:
1. Log in to net-banking account.
2. Click ‘Invest in IPO’ tab under Online Investments sections.
3. Enter your bank account and GCL Securities Demat account details.
4. Confirm and apply for an IPO.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, GCL Securities offer customer chat support through which you can chat with customer support executive to resolve your query.
No, GCL Securities does not provide the facility of Algo Trading.
GCL Securities allow BTST (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow) facility only in Futures & Options. BTST is not allowed in equity delivery segment in GCL platform. In the case of equity delivery, you need to have the stocks in your account before selling them.
Yes, GCL Securities offers following trading software and mobile application: • GCL On Time (Mobile-application) • GCL Pro Web (Web-based browser) • Trading Terminal (ODIN)
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in GCL Securities platform.
Yes, GCL Securities offer free research and advisory services to their clients. Through this platform, you can enhance your trading experience.
No, GCL Securities does not offer offline trading facility to their clients. You can trade through online method by using mobile application and browser-based website.
No, GCL Securities does not allow Bracket Order (BO) and Cover Order (CO) on their platform.
Currently, GCL Securities does not offer NRI demat and trading services.
No, trading in Forex is not available on GCL Securities platform.
Yes, After Market Order (AMO) facility is available in the GCL Securities platform.
No, GCL Securities only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Flex SIP is the facility through which an investor can invest at predetermined intervals in the available eligible schemes of the fund. The formula linked to value of investments is used to determine the higher amount.