GCL Securities Online Account 2023 | Open, Process, Forms and Fees
GCL Securities Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
In 2004, Mr. Tilak Raj Sharma transformed his vision into reality and founded a Financial Service Provider company known as ‘GCL Securities’. This company is one of the India’s largest financial service provider and adviser. GCL Securities is a leading investment planner and financial service provider of India. Mr. Tilak Raj Sharma started this company with a motive to enhance the trading knowledge and awareness about the share market. GCL Securities provide the facility to invest in equities, currency, commodity, derivative, futures & options, IPO and Mutual funds. GCL Securities is a full-service and SEBI registered broker. On GCL Securities platform, you can invest in national exchanges BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX. GCL Securities is a proud member of depositary organisation CDSL, any resident Indian can open free 2-in-1 account i.e. free demat and trading account on GCL Securities.
GCL Securities offers mobile application, browser-based website and ODIN trading terminal trough which you can trade or invest from any place across India. GCL Securities offers free research and advisory services because it believes that an expert advice can transform your trading skills and help you to multiply your assets which proved as a game changer for the company.
Why to Open an Account at GCL Securities?
• GCL Securities offers free account opening service.
• Offers 2 types of brokerage plans.
• It offers instant and online account opening service.
• Offline services are also available on this platform as branches are located across India.
• Many advanced trading software are available for the clients.
• GCL Securities provides Mobile Application to their customers so that you can trade from any place across India.
• 24/7 customer support is available via Phone, chat, Ticket or online.
• Offers handsome margin and leverage facility.
• GCL SECURITIES is good for both beginners and experienced traders.
• 100% paperless account opening facility.
• No need to send physical documents to GCL SECURITIES.
• Transparent without any hidden charges.
GCL Securities Account Opening Charges:
GCL Securities charges Rs.0 on opening of demat and trading account.
Trading Account Opening Charges
Trading Account AMC
Demat Account Opening Charges
₹300 per year or Lifetime free AMC for Rs.1250
GCL Securities Account Opening:
GCL Securities offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians. You can open an account via online and offline method. You can open an account by visiting nearby branch or you can call customer care executive or you can open an account by visiting website or mobile application. Kindly follow the below methods to open an account:
Online Account Opening Process:
It is a very easy process as you need to visit the website or download mobile application ‘GCL On Time’ and follow the below steps:
• Register online by visiting website or mobile application.
• Now, click ‘Open Instant Account’.
• Fill the client registration form.
• Enter applicant name, mobile number and email-id details.
• Generate OTP.
• Enter the OTP and click ‘Next’.
• Upload the required documents along with your passport size photograph.
• After verification by the representative of the GCL Securities, your account will get activated.
• You will receive an e-mail from the GCL Securities on activation of your account and you can login into your account by using login credentials.
Offline Account Opening Process:
You can also open an account by visiting nearby branches of GCL securities where a representative will guide and help you to open an account. You can also download the account opening form by visiting the website and follow the below steps:
• Download the account opening form from the website or take it from any nearby branch.
• Complete the application form with required details like name, address, banking details, trading preference, mobile number, e-mail id etc.
• Now, attach all the relevant documents with the form.
• Courier the duly signed form along with all the documents to the broker office for the verification.
• You account will get activated after the verification process and you will receive an e-mail from the company containing account details.
Documents required to Open GCL Securities Account:
• PAN card
• Copy of address proof – Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Bank Statement / Passbook / Utility Bills ( Electricity bill / Mobile bill ) / Notarized Copy of Rent agreement.
• Passport size photograph
• Bank Proof – Copy of bank passbook / statement (not older than 3 months) / cancelled cheque.
• If you have depositary account with brokers then submit the details of demat account.
• Income proof for trading in derivative segment.
All the required documents should be self-attested by the applicant along with clear passport size photograph.
How to check account opening status at GCL Securities?
Within 1-2 days, your account will get activated after the document’s verification. In case of any delay, you can contact the customer support executive via email, call or live chat.
GCL Securities Customer Care Phone Number: +91-141-6625500
GCL Securities Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
GCL Securities Account Closure Form:
Visit the official website of GCL Securities and download the PDF copy of account closure form available in the ‘Download’ section of the website. Before this, you need to transfer your holdings into another demat account or you need to sell those holdings. You need to clear all your pending dues. GCL SECURITIES provides 24/7 customer support via email and phone but if you are not satisfied and you want to close your demat/trading account on GCL SECURITIES, then you can close by following these simple steps:
• Download the account closure form from the website or take it from the nearby branch.
• Print, fill the form and sign it .
• Write the reason for the closure of demat account.
• Courier the account closure form to the broker’s address.
• You will receive an account closure intimation from the company and in case, if you do not receive any intimation, you can contact to customer care executive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, GCL Securities offer customer chat support through which you can chat with customer support executive to resolve your query.
No, GCL Securities does not provide the facility of Algo Trading.
GCL Securities allow BTST (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow) facility only in Futures & Options. BTST is not allowed in equity delivery segment in GCL platform. In the case of equity delivery, you need to have the stocks in your account before selling them.
Yes, GCL Securities offers following trading software and mobile application: • GCL On Time (Mobile-application) • GCL Pro Web (Web-based browser) • Trading Terminal (ODIN)
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in GCL Securities platform.
Yes, GCL Securities offer free research and advisory services to their clients. Through this platform, you can enhance your trading experience.
No, GCL Securities does not offer offline trading facility to their clients. You can trade through online method by using mobile application and browser-based website.
No, GCL Securities does not allow Bracket Order (BO) and Cover Order (CO) on their platform.
Currently, GCL Securities does not offer NRI demat and trading services.
No, trading in Forex is not available on GCL Securities platform.
Yes, After Market Order (AMO) facility is available in the GCL Securities platform.
No, GCL Securities only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians.
Flex SIP is the facility through which an investor can invest at predetermined intervals in the available eligible schemes of the fund. The formula linked to value of investments is used to determine the higher amount.