Arihant Capital NRI Account|Opening, Charges, Service, and Details
Arihant Capital NRI Account Opening, Charges, Services Review
Once a great investor and business tycoon Mr. Warren Buffet said, ‘Games are won by players who focus on the playing field but not whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard’. While investing in the share market, one must have patience and consistency to book profit. By using a robust and transparent platform, one can easily transact in share market. Arihant capital LinkedIn is a very old brand and popular discount broker of the Indian stock industry. Arihant capital review started its operation in 1992 and established by Arihant capital owner with an aim to empower the individual investors to generate income from the share market. Arihant Capital provides the facility to invest in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX also in Arihant capital IPO. Arihant capital Kavita Jain
Arihant capital ltd is famous for its low brokerage as it charges 0.03% of turnover for intraday trades. Arihant Capital is the depositary member of both the exchanges CDSL & NSDL and offers free demat account opening services in its platform. For the first time in 2008, public issue was handled by the company. Arihant Capital is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. NRI bank account opening has a very wide network as it is present in 200 cities through 900+ Arihant capital markets ltd LinkedIn centers across India.
Arihant capital DP id
• CDSL: DP ID: 43000
• NSDL: DP ID: IN 301983
Arihant is well-known for its attractive leverage and exposure facility through which you can buy unaffordable shares and trade more in the share market. Arihant Capital got many awards as in 2013, Arihant Capital was awarded as a BSE Top 5 Performer in Derivatives. It also has a number of Arihant capital sub broker tie-up with it along with good Arihant capital credit rating. Through NRI accounting opening an NRI account in India free trading software such as Arihant mobile app, ODIN Diet and Aero to their clients. NRI account opening from USA is possible for NRIs. You can also watch Arihant capital news
Opening NRI account in India
To invest in Indian share market through Arihant Capital, an NRI must have NRI account in India best bank and certificate.
1. PAN Card
To trade in Indian stock market, PAN Card is a very necessary document as it is one of the Identity proofs. If you already have a PAN card then you don’t need to apply for new one as it is used to be same for both resident Indians and NRI a. If you don’t have PAN card then you can apply for new PAN card by filling up 49AA Form online through the website of UTIITSL and NSDL.
2. NRI Savings Bank Account
NRE / NRO accounts are savings account which you need to open with any designated Indian bank because Arihant Capital only offer 2-in-1 account services i.e. Demat and Trading account. NRI bank account in India is mandatory to open a NRI Savings Bank Account and PIS account after that you need to link it with Arihant Capital NRI Demat and Trading Account.
3. Arihant Capital NRI Demat Account
NRI Savings Bank account holds your money while demat account holds your securities, stocks, bonds, mutual fund units etc. Some of the key features of NRI demat account is as follows:
• NRI account India with central depositary i.e. CDSL & NSDL.
• Same for resident Indians and NRIs across the globe.
• NRI needs to choose account subtype as Repatriable or Non-Repatriable.
• Arihant capital NSE hold your securities in a safe and secure way.
• Dividend & bonus are directly credited to linked bank account with NRI India account.
• Online access & management.
• Arihant capital demat account charges
• A demat account has to be linked with NRE or NRO bank account.
• NRI account tax free means need not pay taxes charges.
4. Arihant Capital NRI Trading Account
Trading account is mandatory to trade in share market. Arihant Capital offers NRI trading account through its membership with NSE and BSE. Key features of Arihant Capital NRI Trading account are as follows:
• Enables you to trade across all segments and national exchanges.
• Arihant capital sub broker also offers call and trade facility.
• Real-time market analysis and charting tools.
• Arihant capital share NSE provide access to research reports.
• Trading account need to linked with NRE PIS bank account and NRO Bank Account.
5. PIS Permission Certificate
To start trading in Indian share market, an NRI should have PIS certificate of SEBI. Your NRI Savings Bank will help you to obtain PIS permission from SEBI.
Documents required to open an NRI account on Arihant Capital
An NRI should have following documents to attach with the application form to open a Arihant Capital NRI account. Application form is available in the official website of Arihant Capital.
• PAN card (Compulsory).
• 2 latest passport size photographs.
• Address proof of India – Bank passbook / passport / driving license / electricity / telephone bill.
• PIS Permission letter from the designated bank.
• Proof of depositary accounts.
• Power of attorney as per format.
• Document ensuring status of entity.
• Bank account proof – Bank statement and bank verification letter indicating type of account as NRI/NRE/NRO.
• Overseas address proof: Driving license / utility bills / rent agreement / bank statement (not more than 2 months old) / foreign passport.
• For Indian Passport holders – Valid passport, place of birth as India, valid Visa (Work/student/employment/resident permit etc.).
• For Foreign Passport holders – Valid passport, any of the following (Place of birth as India in the foreign passport or copy of PIO/OCI card is applicable in case of PIO/OCI.
Arihant Capital NRI Account Opening Process
After getting NRI Savings Bank Account, Custodial Account with Arihant Capital Online and PIS permission letter from SEBI, you can open NRI Account on Arihant Capital by following given below steps:
• Open official website of Arihant Capital
• Open ‘Support > Forms and Applications’ page.
• Now download ‘Account Opening Form’
• Take a print out and fill all the required details with your signature.
• Send the application form along with all the required documents to the registered office of Arihant Capital.
Arihant Capital NRI Mutual Fund
Open a NRI bank account in India provides the facility for NRI investors to invest in various Mutual Fund schemes. Some important features are as follows.
• 5000+ MFs offered by 30+ AMCs.
• Online performance tracker.
• Wide range of filters and tools are available.
• Allow you to invest through SIP.
Arihant Capital NRI Trading Software
Arihant Capital offers free trading software to NRIs investor. It is same for resident Indians and NRIs. You can trade and analyses by using software and Arihant capital download from website.
1. Aero (Browser-based trading platform).
2. Arihant Mobile (Smartphone-based trading application).
3. Wealth4me (Mobile app for mutual fund investment)
Arihant Capital NRI Customer Care
For any offline support visit Arihant capital near me branches or contact at Arihant capital markets ltd Indore customer support related to Arihant capital account opening charges. You can contact Arihant Capital customer care executive via mobile number and Email id- NRI@Arihantcapital.com
• Arihant capital address: 34 PAVAPURI SOCIETY NEAR SANTIVANPALDI
District: Ahmedabad, GJ
• Arihant capital Mumbai: 1011 Building No.10, Soliatrie Corporate Park, Guru Hargovindji Rd, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
• Arihant capital head office: Address: Plot No-R-2, 2nd floor, Zone-1, M P Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011
Comments for Arihant Capital NRI Account|Opening, Charges, Service, and Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Portfolio Management Services (PMS) are available in Arihant Capital platform.
On Market Transaction is the type of transaction for sale and purchase of securities through a broker on the stock exchange to be settled through clearing house. Off Market Transaction is the type of transaction which is settled directly between two Bos with or without the broker and no clearing house is involved.
The mutual funds used to pay a sum based on prevailing NAV after adjustment of expenses in the case of winding up of mutual fund scheme. Unitholders are used to receive a report on winding up from the mutual funds which provides all the necessary details.
Yes, Arihant Capital offer free advisory services to resident and Non-Resident Indians on investing in mutual fund.
FPI registration charges are as follows: • Category 1 FPIs are exempt from payment of registration fees. • Category 2 FPIs need to pay registration fees of USD 3000 for a block of 3 years. • Category 3 FPIs need to pay registration fees of USD 300 for a block of 3 years.
Yes, Arihant Capital provides the facility of Algo Trading on its platform.
Arihant Capital offers a range of investment options including government bonds (NHAI, REC, NABARD), NCDs, debt funds and corporate fixed deposits.
Yes, Arihant Capital offers mobile-based trading platform so that you can invest, analyse and trade in share market at any place around the world and also Arihant Capital offers browser-based website so that you can invest by using any browser from your mobile, laptop or desktop. Mobile application of Arihant Capital are as below: • Arihant Mobile • Wealth4me
Yes, Arihant Capital has a dedicated team of experts for commodity research that provide technical and fundament research on various agro and non-agro commodities.
No, if you’re an existing customer of Arihant Capital then you don’t need to open a new trading account, you just need to check whether your currency derivative trading option is activated or not, in case you can contact at email@example.com.
Yes, Arihant Capital offers call and trade services for buying and selling of shares pn BSE and NSE.
No, Arihant Capital only offers 2-in-1 account to resident Indians and NRIs.
Yes, Arihant Capital has a team of dedicated investors that deals with investors under the FPI categories.
Yes, Arihant Capital Markets Limited allows to open more than one account with the same Depositary Participant (DP).